Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylover

VIP Member
She's from Kent so tier 3. Therefore shouldn't have travelled for the 'brunch' or the trip to lapland uk.
I'm annoyed because I like Cara but that is blatant rule breaking.
My husband is about to miss the birth of his baby as even though he has a negative test he still has to isolate as has been in contact with someone who tested positive. Wish we could get away with rule breaking šŸ’”
That sounds tough, sad for you and your husband šŸ˜¢. Can you have another birth partner? Totally see why youā€™re annoyed, it seems to be that the rules donā€™t apply to zlisters, has Boris made different rules for them?!

Reactions: 4

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
I watch their stories a lot, the house is always dark and messy and the kids rule the roost. Thereā€™s no structure or routine, the little girl is absolutely filthy, they never put a bib on her, sheā€™s always covered in food. Also, it baffles me that the dog is never around. Dogs like Nigel need two hours exercise a day, he never seems to be in the house. The holiday to Florida looked like a bloody nightmare. The little girl pooped her nappy and they didnā€™t have enough nappies with them to change heršŸ¤® imagine being on that flight with them! Hell on earth!

• Sick

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
I want to start by saying that I quite like Cara and always have but sheā€™s getting on my nerves since she had this baby!! Iā€™ve seen her post more ads since sheā€™s had the kid than Iā€™ve ever seen her post! I almost feel like sheā€™s trying to get people talking about omg look at how hard Cara is working as a mum of newborn, sheā€™s a super mum blah blah blah. Imagine how easy it would be for every mother to be posting shite all day on insta in the comforts of their own homes for a living!

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Im glad I found this thread on Cara, she said this morning that her son was sent home from nursery because he had a cough last week, he has had a covid test but the results arent back yet, on Nathan's story yesterday he was at flip out in Lakeside. Yet another Z lister thinking the covid rules dont apply to them.
I have just come out of a week of self isolating because my daughter was sent home from school with a temperature it was a total pain in the arse and both my husband and I suffered loss of earnings because of it but we followed the guidelines and all stayed home until we got the negative result.
I've messaged her about it and subsequently been blocked, surprise surprise.
Who the hell do they think they are. Blocking people as well :mad:

God her voice is annoying too

Also did she say she's sent the test back that she paid for as she's not spending Ā£130 on a test :oops:

Also did she say she's sent the test back that she paid for as she's not spending Ā£130 on a test :oops:

Last edited:

Fortheloveofgodpleasestop

Absolute scummy mummy! all she does is whinge and moan about how hard her life is, try getting a real job for a start and not just using your children as cash cows! Whining about not being able to share a picture of her daughters face....your choice hun, the pay check obviously was more appealing! All she does is whinge on her stories, she clearly canā€™t be bothered to look after the kid
she had(was away on holiday on his birthday whilst he was being babysat) and palms him off at every opportunity yet decided to have another to secure another magazine deal no doubt. She needs to grow up, get a grip and try living in the real world!

• Sad

Nosey_nelly

Does anyone know what happened between her and Olivia Bowen? Love Cara, canā€™t stand Olivia.
From what I remember Cara was meant to be one of Olivias bridesmaids and then all of a sudden Olivia made her not a bridesmaid as Cara couldnā€™t make it to the dress rehearsals as she was busy with her son so Cara took offence as she had a child to look after it didnā€™t mean she didnā€™t want to be involved in the wedding

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I'm surprised they've already had a phone call and a visit from officials checking they're isolating. It's good to know that these things are monitored when people are meant to be isolating.

EAD

VIP Member
I love they were struggling but managed all those holidays this year haven't got a clue
Are they gifted holidays?
I feel for the daughter who generally is shown quite negatively on their stories.

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
I don't follow this woman, don't even know what she's "famous" for but her post about cake and lobster came up on my discover page. I cannot believe she's trying to justify it by saying her kids were being shits and she wanted to feel pretty and normal. Sorry love but that is not how this works! And everyone commenting too, bloody hell what a bunch of idiots. Surely if she absolutely needed to get the kids in and go for a drive, drive round and round your local area (like many of us have had to do recently) cakes and lobster I'm sure could have been bought a lot closer to home - but those places likely don't have such a great background for instagram. What an idiot.

Swx

Chatty Member
Only thread I could find, I donā€™t follow her but the video sheā€™s uploaded of her daughter spraying and brushing her hair she looks really awful like she really cba with her, rolling her eyes and just sounds very cold and nasty I donā€™t k ow why you would ever upload that! She elbows the wee girl in the face at one point and doesnā€™t even acknowledge it. Comes across really horrible

Reactions: 3

Noname123

Chatty Member
From what I remember Cara was meant to be one of Olivias bridesmaids and then all of a sudden Olivia made her not a bridesmaid as Cara couldnā€™t make it to the dress rehearsals as she was busy with her son so Cara took offence as she had a child to look after it didnā€™t mean she didnā€™t want to be involved in the wedding
Thanks! What a cunt.

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Only thread I could find, I donā€™t follow her but the video sheā€™s uploaded of her daughter spraying and brushing her hair she looks really awful like she really cba with her, rolling her eyes and just sounds very cold and nasty I donā€™t k ow why you would ever upload that! She elbows the wee girl in the face at one point and doesnā€™t even acknowledge it. Comes across really horrible
They lowkey dislike their girl. Yet obsess over their boy.

• Sad

Lilykins

VIP Member
Also the fake eyelashes she wears are just too big for her face and drag her eyes down imo.

Esme

VIP Member
Iā€™ve always quite liked cara and sheā€™s one of the last few love islanders I still follow but Iā€™m so disappointed about her trip to London and her ā€œreasonsā€. There are millions of parents struggling and had enough, but they arenā€™t risking the health of others and saying they need to feel normal to justify a pointless trip. When I need air I go for a walk and when we want a treat we order a drop off brownie or a takeaway.

my 18m is fed up, bored and restless but I still stay home every single day. We are all feeling caged. Iā€™m at my wits end trying to keep her entertained for 5 minutes let alone entire days and I canā€™t wait for some normality but for right now Iā€™m doing the best I can and sticking to lockdown.

• Heart

Lollypop29

VIP Member
I know- I have kids- so I will comment...

Children do not need to go an hour in the car, to take a picture at a spot ā€˜for the gramā€™ for their mental health. My kids would have wanted to get out and run.

Why not get your kids out to the park or for a walk?!

There's even people commenting saying people without kids can't comment on the situation....really? Or driving to another place doesn't put people at risk. Fucking idiots

Lollypop29

VIP Member
Thatā€™s so mean. I went on to see and saw the comments and people think itā€™s funny šŸ™„šŸ™„ poor lad
I know itā€™s mad! I guess we are both Karenā€™s then as we donā€™t agree with their little ā€˜jokeā€™. Iā€™d rather be a Karen than be mean to my kid

Lilykins

VIP Member
Crying into the camera again because she canā€™t cope with her 1 year old šŸ™„ asking for tipsā€¦. Hereā€™s a tip for yaā€¦. A babies for life not just for the magazine deal!!
I also hate it when influencers moan about needing to get ā€˜work stuffā€™ done and that their child is getting in the way. Sort out childcare so you can do your ā€˜work stuffā€™ on those days and then the days you have your child you can deviate all your time to them.