Cara Delahoyde

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is there not more threads for this woman!

i used to really like them both still do nathan quite a bit but cara actually seems to really dislike her own children at times

Reactions: 5
Was wondering if there was a thread for her and her family. I honestly don’t think her or Nathan like their kids. Seems to be absolutely no rules in their home. Kids are always filthy looking.

I know they are going for the angle of ‘let’s be real about parenting’ but it does come across like they hate their kids and I can imagine them saying things to them like ‘stop being a little tit’ thinking they are keeping it real and down to earth. How house looks chaos and the boy always seems to be on a tablet!

Was wondering if there was a thread for her and her family. I honestly don’t think her or Nathan like their kids. Seems to be absolutely no rules in their home. Kids are always filthy looking.
Genuinely does seem like they really do dislike the children, the way they speak to them the kid's especially the girl are always filthy and ferel it's a case of kids rule so we can sit on our phones and ignore them

Reactions: 7
I watch their stories a lot, the house is always dark and messy and the kids rule the roost. There’s no structure or routine, the little girl is absolutely filthy, they never put a bib on her, she’s always covered in food. Also, it baffles me that the dog is never around. Dogs like Nigel need two hours exercise a day, he never seems to be in the house. The holiday to Florida looked like a bloody nightmare. The little girl pooped her nappy and they didn’t have enough nappies with them to change her🤮 imagine being on that flight with them! Hell on earth!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
It does seem quite chaotic. But I like that they show a real side to parenting and that their house isn’t always perfect etc. They seem a happy family.

I watch their stories a lot, the house is always dark and messy and the kids rule the roost. There’s no structure or routine, the little girl is absolutely filthy, they never put a bib on her, she’s always covered in food. Also, it baffles me that the dog is never around. Dogs like Nigel need two hours exercise a day, he never seems to be in the house. The holiday to Florida looked like a bloody nightmare. The little girl pooped her nappy and they didn’t have enough nappies with them to change her🤮 imagine being on that flight with them! Hell on earth!
They have a bug bit of land hes a out door dog.

They have a big bit of land hes a out door dog.

Reactions: 1
It does seem quite chaotic. But I like that they show a real side to parenting and that their house isn’t always perfect etc. They seem a happy family.
They definitely show a real side of parenting but it's basics to change your kids nappy and put clean clothes on them 🙈
i feel they are far to laid back you know the type who's kids and play with traffic outside

• Heart
She's starting to do too much to her face, looks so puffy.

Also the fake eyelashes she wears are just too big for her face and drag her eyes down imo.

Reactions: 3
Does Nathan have a proper job? Because she put about being a stay at home Mum. I thought they just lived on the money they both from adverts.

Reactions: 2
When they posted ‘finally pinkie has enough hair to wash’ or something like that, it made me think, have they never washed her hair before that?! She’s nearly two!

Reactions: 2
I love they were struggling but managed all those holidays this year haven't got a clue