Cara Delahoyde

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im glad I found this thread on Cara, she said this morning that her son was sent home from nursery because he had a cough last week, he has had a covid test but the results arent back yet, on Nathan's story yesterday he was at flip out in Lakeside. Yet another Z lister thinking the covid rules dont apply to them.
I have just come out of a week of self isolating because my daughter was sent home from school with a temperature it was a total pain in the arse and both my husband and I suffered loss of earnings because of it but we followed the guidelines and all stayed home until we got the negative result.
I've messaged her about it and subsequently been blocked, surprise surprise.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Im glad I found this thread on Cara, she said this morning that her son was sent home from nursery because he had a cough last week, he has had a covid test but the results arent back yet, on Nathan's story yesterday he was at flip out in Lakeside. Yet another Z lister thinking the covid rules dont apply to them.
I have just come out of a week of self isolating because my daughter was sent home from school with a temperature it was a total pain in the arse and both my husband and I suffered loss of earnings because of it but we followed the guidelines and all stayed home until we got the negative result.
I've messaged her about it and subsequently been blocked, surprise surprise.
Who the hell do they think they are. Blocking people as well :mad:

God her voice is annoying too

Also did she say she's sent the test back that she paid for as she's not spending £130 on a test :oops:

Also did she say she's sent the test back that she paid for as she's not spending £130 on a test :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yes she did say that and she said she wants him to go back to school because she pays for him to go, clearly she is peeved that she cant get his nursery fees or Corona test #gifted. Pfft

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Yes she did say that and she said she wants him to go back to school because she pays for him to go, clearly she is peeved that she cant get his nursery fees or Corona test #gifted. Pfft
Wow! and probably the only 2 things she does have to pay for :oops:

Reactions: 2
Just seen her stories and she is at some big party!!! Is England not still in lockdown??

Just seen her stories and she is at some big party!!! Is England not still in lockdown??
It’s supposed to be a socially distanced brunch... looks very busy though!

And it’s expensive. I looked it up 😂

She's from Kent so tier 3. Therefore shouldn't have travelled for the 'brunch' or the trip to lapland uk.
I'm annoyed because I like Cara but that is blatant rule breaking.
My husband is about to miss the birth of his baby as even though he has a negative test he still has to isolate as has been in contact with someone who tested positive. Wish we could get away with rule breaking 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She's from Kent so tier 3. Therefore shouldn't have travelled for the 'brunch' or the trip to lapland uk.
I'm annoyed because I like Cara but that is blatant rule breaking.
My husband is about to miss the birth of his baby as even though he has a negative test he still has to isolate as has been in contact with someone who tested positive. Wish we could get away with rule breaking 💔
That sounds tough, sad for you and your husband 😢. Can you have another birth partner? Totally see why you’re annoyed, it seems to be that the rules don’t apply to zlisters, has Boris made different rules for them?!

Another one jumping on the 'sustainable' bandwagon. Doubt you would be talking about that if you wasn't being paid for it!

Today she’s posting about going to Peggy Porchen (most grammable place for the influencers)- she wrote some sarcastic comment about the Karen’s need to do one.

Let’s just get this out there, she drove from Kent to Chelsea in London, for their mental health? Surely she could have driven somewhere in Kent in her area? Everyone is on her post like ‘you do you hun’- either they don’t realise how far she actually travelled for cake and lobster or they’ve not been directly affected by Covid.

Her kids did not need to travel over an hour in the car for their mental health? Wouldn’t they have been better going out for a long walk/run? Idiots.

Reactions: 5
Today she’s posting about going to Peggy Porchen (most grammable place for the influencers)- she wrote some sarcastic comment about the Karen’s need to do one.

Let’s just get this out there, she drove from Kent to Chelsea in London, for their mental health? Surely she could have driven somewhere in Kent in her area? Everyone is on her post like ‘you do you hun’- either they don’t realise how far she actually travelled for cake and lobster or they’ve not been directly affected by Covid.

Her kids did not need to travel over an hour in the car for their mental health? Wouldn’t they have been better going out for a long walk/run? Idiots.
What an absolute twit and what the hell is she wearing?

That’s ridiculous. The amount of idiots commenting too, like “I’ve been following the rules for nearly a year now I’m close to just saying duck it” - that’s clever isn’t it, we’ll be in lockdown even longer.

Glad she drove to a cake shop to get dressed up and take photos for her mental health though, don’t worry about everyone else’s mental health being affected when they have to extend lockdown again.

I don't follow this woman, don't even know what she's "famous" for but her post about cake and lobster came up on my discover page. I cannot believe she's trying to justify it by saying her kids were being shits and she wanted to feel pretty and normal. Sorry love but that is not how this works! And everyone commenting too, bloody hell what a bunch of idiots. Surely if she absolutely needed to get the kids in and go for a drive, drive round and round your local area (like many of us have had to do recently) cakes and lobster I'm sure could have been bought a lot closer to home - but those places likely don't have such a great background for instagram. What an idiot.

I don't follow this woman, don't even know what she's "famous" for but her post about cake and lobster came up on my discover page. I cannot believe she's trying to justify it by saying her kids were being shits and she wanted to feel pretty and normal. Sorry love but that is not how this works! And everyone commenting too, bloody hell what a bunch of idiots. Surely if she absolutely needed to get the kids in and go for a drive, drive round and round your local area (like many of us have had to do recently) cakes and lobster I'm sure could have been bought a lot closer to home - but those places likely don't have such a great background for instagram. What an idiot.
There's even people commenting saying people without kids can't comment on the situation....really? Or driving to another place doesn't put people at risk. bleeping idiots

She drove all the way down there but had to get her kid out of the car and in the pram. Why not leave the kids in the car with Nathan why you go? Ahh is it because you wouldn’t have anyone to take your picture of you looking ‘pretty’. Looks like Nathan has tit all over her in that outfit anyway. I used to like Cara but I can’t stand her anymore. There is so many parents struggling everyday across the UK with lockdown and these parents don’t have the money like these 2 idiots do. Don’t pretend you need to get out for your mental health when it’s really because you wanted to take a picture for Insta.. if your mental health was suffering you could drive round your area, or better yet, put your kids first and take them for a walk. At the very least don’t advertise that you’re rule breaking.

That’s what I don’t understand, don’t do it at all but especially don’t do it and put it all over social media!

Reactions: 6
I’ve always quite liked cara and she’s one of the last few love islanders I still follow but I’m so disappointed about her trip to London and her “reasons”. There are millions of parents struggling and had enough, but they aren’t risking the health of others and saying they need to feel normal to justify a pointless trip. When I need air I go for a walk and when we want a treat we order a drop off brownie or a takeaway.

my 18m is fed up, bored and restless but I still stay home every single day. We are all feeling caged. I’m at my wits end trying to keep her entertained for 5 minutes let alone entire days and I can’t wait for some normality but for right now I’m doing the best I can and sticking to lockdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I know- I have kids- so I will comment...

Children do not need to go an hour in the car, to take a picture at a spot ‘for the gram’ for their mental health. My kids would have wanted to get out and run.

Why not get your kids out to the park or for a walk?!

There's even people commenting saying people without kids can't comment on the situation....really? Or driving to another place doesn't put people at risk. bleeping idiots

Reactions: 3
Call me a Karen but I don’t like what they did to Fred in their video. I don’t think he’s old enough to understand the joke. I’m really really going off these two now