Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chipstiz

I really like her tbh. On love Island she was vulnerable about not feeling 'pretty' enough - something I definitely relate to. And during this 2nd pregnancy during a pandemic she's openly admitted that she's struggled with her mental health which i admire, instead of pretending its all perfect. Plus she fell out with Olivia bowen before the wedding and I just really dislike Olivia for no specific reason so I'm automatically team cara 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I’ve never really looked at her, a picture popped up on the explore insta tag, but this comment of her doing an ad while in labour has made my day!
D5EC3E4E-A2DF-4F8F-BC2C-AA286A5029BE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Lillyloo

VIP Member
If find the fact that they’ve made their 2-3 year old son his own Instagram and have it on a public setting disgusting 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Anonmanon

Another influencer not showing the babies face because they’ve got a magazine deal coming up! I don’t like anyone online who uses their children’s face non stop for money.. think it’s so wrong

Reactions: 11

absolute-omnishambles

I feel bad posting this in the Cara section because it’s Nathan who I mainly see do this.

I really liked them on love island and have always been fans- but their social media content featuring their kids has always made me feel a bit icky as the kids got older.

just watching Nathan’s story (up now) where the kids are rowing because Delilah wants to come in Fred’s room. Fred tells Delilah that ‘Daddy is going to clump her’, he shouts up the stairs ‘Bed, shush!’. He gets answered back, so yells back at them ‘stop answering back!’.

It’s all captioned ‘normal bedtime’ as if it’s something they can’t help.

These kids have been encouraged to be rude and feral by their giggling parents for years. No idea why Nathan in particular is doing the ‘woe is me’ posts about his parenting struggles when all of this behaviour has been filmed and egged on for social media clout.

I have seen backlash in the comments recently, which I have never seen in the few years I have followed them.

I have seem glimmers of them being super sweet kids. I have no idea why they are having such disregard for their privacy and showing them in this light. It’s sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Abban84

Im glad I found this thread on Cara, she said this morning that her son was sent home from nursery because he had a cough last week, he has had a covid test but the results arent back yet, on Nathan's story yesterday he was at flip out in Lakeside. Yet another Z lister thinking the covid rules dont apply to them.
I have just come out of a week of self isolating because my daughter was sent home from school with a temperature it was a total pain in the arse and both my husband and I suffered loss of earnings because of it but we followed the guidelines and all stayed home until we got the negative result.
I've messaged her about it and subsequently been blocked, surprise surprise.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

theghosttown

VIP Member
I think she’s vile. Flogging a pregnancy app and saying it’s to help with fertility when she was already pregnant? No thank you. Moaning about how cheered she was with how she can’t enjoy (MAKE MONEY) from her or fancy during lock down... again, no thank you.

I think she’s a likeable person, or at least I used to, but she is way, way too focussed on chasing the ££

Reactions: 8

Fortheloveofgodpleasestop

She is an uneducated twit who isn’t worth the time of day, unfortunately Instagram gives these morons a platform when in reality no one would value anything she has to say! She’s a vile potty mouthed trollop who hasn’t the first clue about anything worthwhile including parenting and then uses the excuse of “keeping it real” or not being a “Karen” to justify the fact she’s a lazy sloth who’s married to an a man child and desperate to keep the coin coming in by whatever means possible🦥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
I’ve always felt a bit indifferent to them. They just seemed like a normal-ish couple who were showing a down to earth side of parenting and that it’s not all insta perfect pics and well behaved kids.

But the ‘clumping’ vid is awful. The fact there’s no reaction from Delilah to Freddie telling her she’s going to get a clump from dad shows how normal they see that as. Those poor kids.

I’ve unfollowed them because of it. Not that they’ll care about losing a follower, but I can’t condone someone who smacks their kids. Like absolute says, times have moved on from the 90s and that kind of parenting isn’t acceptable anymore(not that it ever should have been). I can’t believe they thought it was a good idea to share it on all their social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

absolute-omnishambles

I can’t believe they thought it was a good idea to share it on all their social media.
Tbh they rarely get anyone clapping back. It’s an echo chamber

The reaction to the clumping reel is 320 other scummy parents celebrating it as a slice of true life

glad my family can’t relate to that 🤢

• Heart

chocdip

VIP Member
Was wondering if there was a thread for her and her family. I honestly don’t think her or Nathan like their kids. Seems to be absolutely no rules in their home. Kids are always filthy looking.
Genuinely does seem like they really do dislike the children, the way they speak to them the kid's especially the girl are always filthy and ferel it's a case of kids rule so we can sit on our phones and ignore them

absolute-omnishambles

I hate the kid content and especially the themes of violence? Like those kids have learnt about hitting from somewhere - like best case it’s the parents just not re-directing the kids’ behaviour but I felt so uncomfortable hearing the older boy leverage that the dad would clump them?

I know ppl get really defensive when it comes to parenting and tbh, they’re likely parenting how the majority of British people still do/were parented by their parents. But we have SO much more information and legit science behind how to parent for an emotionally healthy child (and eventual adult) there’s no need to do this stuff anymore!
Absolutely. I’d be utterly horrified if my daughter was telling people so casually that she was going to get a ‘clump’. I say that as someone who grew up getting a frequent clump. But I’m not going to invoke 90s parenting on my kids out of ignorance

no idea why they keep on getting gifted wholesome family holidays. I’m certainly not going to be sold on attending a jet2 holiday at a certain resort if I have to witness nathan shrieking at his kids across the breakfast buffet.

he in particular is so defensive. Every time he gets any criticism he claps back and then the flying monkeys get set on the completely correct person who has called them out

• Heart

Lollypop29

VIP Member
What I don’t get with these influencers is, if I’m so overwhelmed, crying etc. The last thing I’m going to do is pick up my phone and record myself for a bunch of strangers talking about how hard it all is. Maybe do a post later if you really want to, but why in the moment?!

Reactions: 6

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
I really don’t understand why we now have influencers 😂. What the fuck is this day and age when people are obsessed following all these fuckwits?! And the worst thing is they get paid for it and are fairly well off. Someone who influences should influence people to do good things, not thousands of the same looking carbon copies.. half naked photos posing, same look, same surgery, same clothes, all say the same things, all drive the same car and all go to the same places.. it’s baffling that people are obsessed with watching these idiots, they’re essentially lining their pockets for doing nothing whilst the people that are obsessed probably work 9-5 minimum wage jobs! The kardashians, can call them what you like but they’re entertainers, they’re funny and bring something! The likes of these love island floaters are just pathetic dossers with no work ethic.

Nparker92

She's from Kent so tier 3. Therefore shouldn't have travelled for the 'brunch' or the trip to lapland uk.
I'm annoyed because I like Cara but that is blatant rule breaking.
My husband is about to miss the birth of his baby as even though he has a negative test he still has to isolate as has been in contact with someone who tested positive. Wish we could get away with rule breaking 💔

• Sad

Lollypop29

VIP Member
‘We can’t get nappies for our kids’ - well maybe before you refuse go on holiday and stay there knowing it’s turning amber and you have to isolate is the problem, not people who’ve stayed in the country and done what they’re told.

Lilykins

VIP Member
Can’t feel sorry for her when she knew what would happen when the country went on the amber list but didn’t try to come back sooner, suck it up - you want your holiday during a pandemic, well you’ve got to deal with everything it brings.

She has ruined her teeth. She was lovely and natural on LI now she looks a bit 'special' with all the work she's had done. Nathan is a prat.

• Haha