Cara Delahoyde

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is an uneducated twit who isn’t worth the time of day, unfortunately Instagram gives these morons a platform when in reality no one would value anything she has to say! She’s a vile potty mouthed trollop who hasn’t the first clue about anything worthwhile including parenting and then uses the excuse of “keeping it real” or not being a “Karen” to justify the fact she’s a lazy sloth who’s married to an a man child and desperate to keep the coin coming in by whatever means possible🦥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I bet they won’t quarantine. They drove to Peggy porchen just to ‘get out the house’ during the pandemic…

Reactions: 2
Her story today about ‘no mask’- I bet she doesn’t wear a mask. It really bugs me, none of us want to wear those bloody masks anymore but I personally always wear mine as it’s really not a big deal and if it makes others feel safe then I’ll do it. People making a deal about 10 mins in a shop in a mask, but there’s doctors, nurses etc having to wear them all day, every day.

I’m sure she had a lovely time in her amber list holiday, but she’s just an idiot. She could have had just as much fun in the UK if she bothered.

Reactions: 5
As predicted day 1 and she’s moaning about having to isolate……. My bad I didn’t realise she had no choice but to go on a jolly up in Portugal!

Reactions: 7
‘We can’t get nappies for our kids’ - well maybe before you refuse go on holiday and stay there knowing it’s turning amber and you have to isolate is the problem, not people who’ve stayed in the country and done what they’re told.

Reactions: 6
I'm surprised they've already had a phone call and a visit from officials checking they're isolating. It's good to know that these things are monitored when people are meant to be isolating.

Reactions: 4
Can’t feel sorry for her when she knew what would happen when the country went on the amber list but didn’t try to come back sooner, suck it up - you want your holiday during a pandemic, well you’ve got to deal with everything it brings.

‘We can’t get nappies for our kids’ - well maybe before you refuse go on holiday and stay there knowing it’s turning amber and you have to isolate is the problem, not people who’ve stayed in the country and done what they’re told.
Has she not heard of amazon prime?

Really disappointed in her with the whole Portugal thing as normally I really like her 😢

Crying into the camera again because she can’t cope with her 1 year old 🙄 asking for tips…. Here’s a tip for ya…. A babies for life not just for the magazine deal!!

Reactions: 5
Crying into the camera again because she can’t cope with her 1 year old 🙄 asking for tips…. Here’s a tip for ya…. A babies for life not just for the magazine deal!!
I also hate it when influencers moan about needing to get ‘work stuff’ done and that their child is getting in the way. Sort out childcare so you can do your ‘work stuff’ on those days and then the days you have your child you can deviate all your time to them.

Reactions: 3
What I don’t get with these influencers is, if I’m so overwhelmed, crying etc. The last thing I’m going to do is pick up my phone and record myself for a bunch of strangers talking about how hard it all is. Maybe do a post later if you really want to, but why in the moment?!

Her new tattoo is a bit creepy, I don’t like no face pictures like that …

Reactions: 1
I really don’t understand why we now have influencers 😂. What the duck is this day and age when people are obsessed following all these fuckwits?! And the worst thing is they get paid for it and are fairly well off. Someone who influences should influence people to do good things, not thousands of the same looking carbon copies.. half naked photos posing, same look, same surgery, same clothes, all say the same things, all drive the same car and all go to the same places.. it’s baffling that people are obsessed with watching these idiots, they’re essentially lining their pockets for doing nothing whilst the people that are obsessed probably work 9-5 minimum wage jobs! The kardashians, can call them what you like but they’re entertainers, they’re funny and bring something! The likes of these love island floaters are just pathetic dossers with no work ethic.

I really don’t understand why we now have influencers 😂. What the duck is this day and age when people are obsessed following all these fuckwits?! And the worst thing is they get paid for it and are fairly well off. Someone who influences should influence people to do good things, not thousands of the same looking carbon copies.. half naked photos posing, same look, same surgery, same clothes, all say the same things, all drive the same car and all go to the same places.. it’s baffling that people are obsessed with watching these idiots, they’re essentially lining their pockets for doing nothing whilst the people that are obsessed probably work 9-5 minimum wage jobs! The kardashians, can call them what you like but they’re entertainers, they’re funny and bring something! The likes of these love island floaters are just pathetic dossers with no work ethic.

Nah. The Kardashians are the original influencer fuckwits. Utterly narcissistic, vain, shallow, materialistic and the catalyst for this generation of instagrammers.

Reactions: 1
BE816484-EE59-4AD7-9506-FB6EC714BC91.png

Does anyone know why Cara is exempt from wearing a mask and has a disability lanyard on? Is it because of her anxiety or something?