Cara Delahoyde

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to cara you’re a “Karen” if your not a skanky lazy slummy mummy who doesn’t think their above the rules, it must be hell on earth for her actually having to be stuck indoors with her kids instead of palming them off on to others so she can ‘work’ or try out vibrators and use her mental health as an excuse for everything. I’m ok with being a Karen rather than a cara!!

Reactions: 2
What did they do 🥺🥺
He was having a lie in and they decided to wake him up loudly and saying ‘happy birthday!!’- as pay back for him waking them up all the time.

I think it would be funny on an older child but not Fred’s age

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
He was having a lie in and they decided to wake him up loudly and saying ‘happy birthday!!’- as pay back for him waking them up all the time.

I think it would be funny on an older child but not Fred’s age
That’s so mean. I went on to see and saw the comments and people think it’s funny 🙄🙄 poor lad

That’s so mean. I went on to see and saw the comments and people think it’s funny 🙄🙄 poor lad
I know it’s mad! I guess we are both Karen’s then as we don’t agree with their little ‘joke’. I’d rather be a Karen than be mean to my kid

Reactions: 3
I’m a bit confused, why’s Delilah only just having her second lot of jabs 🤔🤔 my baby is younger and all her jabs have been done...
Also, is it just me, but why does she come across like not an overly motherly mum?

Reactions: 3
I’m a bit confused, why’s Delilah only just having her second lot of jabs 🤔🤔 my baby is younger and all her jabs have been done...
Also, is it just me, but why does she come across like not an overly motherly mum?
Hardly any of these insta mums are motherly. They just have kids for the ads

Reactions: 5
Breaking lockdown rules again- their latest trip was Whitstable... they don’t live there either... although least it’s in Kent 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’ve always liked her far more than I like Olivia Bowen, who was in the same Love Island season as her. I do sometimes wonder though if there’s a bit of ‘why not me?’ from Cara as Olivia and Alex have clearly made millions from LI, whilst Cara and Nathan clearly haven’t made millions and live in a normal house, Nathan still goes out to work etc.

Seeing as Cara and Nathan won that series and Olivia and Alex didn’t I’m guessing it must grate a bit that the latter couple have seemingly done so well financially from it.

Reactions: 1
Re- Cara and Olivia. Well, Olivia might be the more successful on the surface but I don't see her house of cards lasting much longer so in the long scheme, Cara and Nathan have longevity and fair play to him for earning an honest living and not just posting rubbish on Instagram.

Re- Cara and Olivia. Well, Olivia might be the more successful on the surface but I don't see her house of cards lasting much longer so in the long scheme, Cara and Nathan have longevity and fair play to him for earning an honest living and not just posting rubbish on Instagram.
Oh yes I definitely agree that Cara and Nathan seem to have the more genuine relationship by far. It just must be a bit galling for her to see Olivia buying that million pound house, etc. Although like you say, it is a house of cards situation so she may not be rich forever. I believe she did earn a lot in the early days though through her clothing range collaborations

According to Cara you’re a “Karen” if you question someone not wearing a mask. I am all for freedom but they protect people. Would she like me operating on her without one? I hate when these influencers and these z list celebs feel the need to spout tit