Captain Sir Tom Moore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Piers - “I spoke to Hannah, she called me before they put the statement out”.

yep. Definitely going to go away quietly 🙄
Why would she call him before the statement went out? Honestly after losing someone its hard enough letting the family know.

Reactions: 16
He did a wonderful thing but so have others during the pandemic. I am finding the public hysteria very unsettling. What am I missing that it's disturbing to me rather than feeling moved by it?

I was the same when Diana and Jade Goody died. I found it sad but I can't begin to wrap my head around the public and authorities reaction at all. Something feels "off" about it all.
Oh thank god I’m not the only one,I was beginning to feel quite evil lol. GMB this morning has been the piers show of course and he’s turned the whole thing into one massive Tom tribute .

New thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.