Captain Sir Tom Moore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the summer Captain Tom Moore done an amazing deed for charity and was quiet rightly honoured for it. However he now seems to have his face on everything. The latest example being today’s news that he is the face of a new gin distilled by a family friend.

I can’t help but feel he is being exploited in some way. The daughter has always given me bad vibes, like she is lapping up the attention.

I also find it strange that they employed libel lawyers “Schillings” when he came to prominence. Why do that with nothing to hide?

I may be way off, but the more we hear about all this, the more something doesn’t seem quiet totally for charity.

Is anyone else of this feeling?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Yeah what he did was nice raising all the money but let's get over it now

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Oh I really hope not, I love him, wish Sir Tom was my Grandad, mine both died when I was tiny

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh I really hope not, I love him, wish Sir Tom was my Grandad, mine both died when I was tiny
The man himself is lovely and a treasure to the UK. I fear the problem lies with the daughter who has seen a money maker 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I think it's like anything that booms tbh, just like rainbows and NHS Hero tshirts. His popularity will blow over by next year and people will have forgotten all about it and we will be on to something else.

Reactions: 7
Police patrol to Captain Tom
Police Patrol to Captain Tom
The strict Covid rules
are breached by the media throng

I'm a journo, Captain Tom
Photo with the lady in the bra and thong?
See it's our mission
To make money from the love for you

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He did amazing raising all that money for charity but in what world is it OK for a high risk 100 year old man during a pandemic to go abroad and why isn't anyone calling him out on it......

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
He did amazing raising all that money for charity but in what world is it OK for a high risk 100 year old man during a pandemic to go abroad and why isn't anyone calling him out on it......

He looks noticeably frailer in this picture too. Of course the daughter is all smiles behind him, can’t stand her

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yeah the daughter is really awful isnt she? Milked it for all it’s worth.

Reactions: 18
Personally I think the daughter is as dodgy as the day is long, and he's being completely exploited.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.