Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This picture really does look as though she could have a gun in his back now you see it like that :ROFLMAO:

1688490516362.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
"This picture really does look as though she could have a gun in his back now you see it like that :ROFLMAO: "

That or she's controlling his movements with concealed metal rods and strings.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There is some dust out there whispering "duck you for killing me and making me walk when I just wanted to sit down with a Mr Kipling. You greedy little witch "

We salute you dust.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The hospital where he died....I was there earlier. The wards have like things on the wall with a "Captain Tom walking length route".

Nearly ripped it off because he was in there with all his grifty manky fam around him when no other bugger was allowed visitors and died alone 🙃

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
He'd be doing laps in his grave if he hadn't been cremated.
I still haven't recovered from the post earlier in the thread about hoovering him up and making the Miele finish the 100 laps 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lol at this.

Hannah offering a package of 3 life coaching sessions for over 700 pound, for the full experience fee starts from £1450...

Hmmm I had been looking for someone to coach me in how I can exploit my 82yo mum. The lazy cow refuses to walk around her garden even when I throw tins of fruit at her. Maybe Hannah can show me how to get my mother to earn her keep?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The house of cards have come crashing down now haven’t they? Oh what a shame

---
If she were working class she'd be the type to run the local WMC for 6 months and do a runner with the takings. She just commits the fraud on a grander scale with the smoke and mirrors of her dead Father.
If she were WC it would’ve never have gotten as far as it did. Tom would of gotten a story in the newspaper and possibly a 90 second feature on the local news and then everyone would of moved on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
One of the newspapers must have phoned the council because the story seems to have moved on in many of them, to being about how she never actually got planning permission for the dodgy pool and spa complex, the application featuring his name was a retrospective one, which was turned down, as was an appeal, so she has been told to demolish it. Don't think that was being reported this morning.

LOL. It's all catching up with her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
The second he got on that ‘plane during the pandemic his daughter signed his death certificate.
She should feel that guilt for the rest of her life, yet instead she still exploits his name. Shame on her.
Remember when Rita Ora got tit for flying during the pandemic and yet Captain Tom took the flight and it was all hail him.

Hannah knew exactly what she was doing to her Dad, but her and her family just wanted the jolly

Reactions: 19
And to flaunt it all over socials too! 🤬🤬🤬

(This is Nadia, obviously)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Heinous witch who exploited her elderly father. I always got an uneasy feeling about them but was rounded on when I dared to air that opinion.

Reactions: 22
I just can’t believe how audacious she is!

How dare she continue to go around judging flailing hoteliers whilst her family is in this mess! Get your own house in order, Hannah! 🤬🤬🤬

IMG-9054.jpg

(Joking aside, it is hilarious just how many Z-list celebs she looks like)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.