Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone relish the fact she was probably absolutely gagging to have a role in the jubilee?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My Struggle by Hannah Captaintomsdaughter Ingram-Moore

• Haha
Reactions: 25
On the Daily Mail today - that skirt is hideous, does it mean that Hannah agreed to license her father’s portrait to go on the product? I’m not sure what quite what Captain Sir Tom envisioned his legacy would be - his face on a woman’s pencil skirt.

I always wonder what Hannah's sister thinks of it all. She's very private and dignified by comparison.
I used to think so too but she did at one stage try to use his name online but wasn’t as successful as her sister. My main issue is her business of homeopathy and how she tried to reach out to a vulnerable man, just screamed MLM to me.
I wrote about it here a few threads ago:

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
What a mess.
So from what the Charity Commission is now saying, it sounds like profits from intellectual property associated with Sir Tom (trademarks, marketing of his image etc) may have been funnelled into a private company (Club Nook Ltd) owned by the Ingram-Moores, rather than benefiting the Foundation. And those profits could be very substantial. (I had a quick look at the accounts for that company on Companies House and it certainly looks pretty solvent.)
This could get interesting.
Also, I was reading what people had posted a bit higher up about the gin. That seems pretty scammy too. I know the article focussed on the “special” gin which was being sold for £100 per bottle (only a small bottle too - 500ml!) of which only “about £30” would go to the foundation. That’s bad enough. But the “regular” gin was selling for £35 per bottle and ONLY £1 of that was going to the Foundation. It’s pretty crap isn’t it.
It does rather look like someone’s been making a healthy profit, anyway.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ran here when I saw the headline on ITV Facebook page.
Reading some of the comments I don't think that any future venture she tries under her Dad's name to make herself some more money will work, people are really pissed off.

Anyone know what Piers Morgan thinks? I remember when all this was being pointed out at the start, and everyone who dared to realise they were scamming bastards were called trolls.
I'm thinking it's gone a bit quiet from that corner now....

Reactions: 21
What a mess.
So from what the Charity Commission is now saying, it sounds like profits from intellectual property associated with Sir Tom (trademarks, marketing of his image etc) may have been funnelled into a private company (Club Nook Ltd) owned by the Ingram-Moores, rather than benefiting the Foundation. And those profits could be very substantial. (I had a quick look at the accounts for that company on Companies House and it certainly looks pretty solvent.)
This could get interesting.
Also, I was reading what people had posted a bit higher up about the gin. That seems pretty scammy too. I know the article focussed on the “special” gin which was being sold for £100 per bottle (only a small bottle too - 500ml!) of which only “about £30” would go to the foundation. That’s bad enough. But the “regular” gin was selling for £35 per bottle and ONLY £1 of that was going to the Foundation. It’s pretty crap isn’t it.
It does rather look like someone’s been making a healthy profit, anyway.
So basically in layman's terms what has the foundation been doing? She & others set up a foundation charity in her dad's name for money to go NHS etc .... The money they made she was taking £100,000 salary as CEO & the rest to the foundation is that correct? Or round abouts🤔

Is she gonna be at Wimbledon this year in the Royal box ?

Reactions: 5
Yet another time Tattlers have been vindicated! It very quickly and very obviously became pretty dodgy but people were angry that we were talking about it.

Should have been left as a 2 minute good news story at the end of the news one day.

I expect the price of sir captain tom bikinis to plummet

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Ran here when I saw the headline on ITV Facebook page.
Reading some of the comments I don't think that any future venture she tries under her Dad's name to make herself some more money will work, people are really pissed off.

Anyone know what Piers Morgan thinks? I remember when all this was being pointed out at the start, and everyone who dared to realise they were scamming bastards were called trolls.
I'm thinking it's gone a bit quiet from that corner now....
Piers will pretend he saw through her from the start and set a vendetta against her like he changed his narrative on Meghan no doubt

Reactions: 7
All the media was at it calling people disgusting vile trolls who raised some valid questions over this whole thing.

Their "reporting" today of course forgets that all rather than acknowledging the role they played in it all.

Reactions: 28
Fell over the cat running straight here after reading the BBC article! Don’t trust any of these ‘high profile charities’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.