Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O/T We spoke and said it every day so we both knew.

I’m shocked. I thought he’d been called it for years. Wow she’s even more vile than I thought.
Apparently she’s on holiday at the moment. Pic in this article…

Reactions: 9
Don't be, you were trying to do a good thing and it looks like all the initial money went direct, not to any greedy daughters!

Reactions: 8
I don’t think you should feel ashamed at all. It was a very strange time and lots of people all across society clung to the Captain Tom story to try and make sense of things. It was really the only “good news” story of the time.

I think a lot of people took a lot of comfort from giving a bit of money and thinking they were doing something to help a situation which was inexplicable and terrifying.

That’s why I really loathe what Hannah did, she took something that gave people hope at a really awful time and turned it on its head and now it’s a laughing stock (at best) and ordinary people who thought they were doing a good thing by contributing to it, are left feeling terrible and have less faith in the world. It’s sad.
---
New thread https://tattle.life/threads/captain-sir-tom-moore-and-hannah-ingram-moore-6.40244/

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.