Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, please do carry on.

Latest updates were the unlikely combo of Jan Moir and Marina Hyde agreeing on how awful Hannah is

Reactions: 11
A summing up of the Hannah Ingram Moore show...er I mean Captain Tom Foundation in the Times today.

It's not relevant to the whole sorry mess but Charles and Hannah are a very peculiar looking couple. Maybe it's the whole grifty spiv vibe seeping from every pore. He is the director of a huge number of similarly named companies which don't seem to be doing anything. It just feels odd.

Reactions: 17
A summing up of the Hannah Ingram Moore show...er I mean Captain Tom Foundation in the Times today.

It's not relevant to the whole sorry mess but Charles and Hannah are a very peculiar looking couple. Maybe it's the whole grifty spiv vibe seeping from every pore. He is the director of a huge number of similarly named companies which don't seem to be doing anything. It just feels odd.
It’s behind a paywall.

I wonder if they’ll drop the double barrelled names soon.

Reactions: 7
It’s behind a paywall.

I wonder if they’ll drop the double barrelled names soon.
I don’t think they will. I reckon they are able to convince themselves that it’s just the press being nasty and they can ride it out as the legacy of captain Tom is so strong. It’s amazing how delusional people can be and they must be pretty good at convincing themselves of things if they could think they could build that spa and no one would complain when they didn’t have planning permission.

Reactions: 11

😂😂😂 absolute greedy knob ends the pair of them

the whole succession of scams is laid out there.

rule number one of being a shady scamming twit, is to keep it all small scale and under the radar. These two have raised every red flag going 😂

Reactions: 15
If you do anything like this you have to be scrupulously ethical.

It comes across as that Hannah got swept away on it all and started having grandiose thoughts about her importance rather than outright theft.

I didn't donate to that appeal as I'd rather donate direct and couldn't understand the hysteria. People did donate with the best of intentions however.

Reactions: 14
I imagine this could have a knock on effect for people donating to charities in general. Hannah and her husband have ruined it for others.

Reactions: 9
Wonder if there'll be a Panorama on this
Presumably that depends on how bad it is. If it ends up with evidence of misappropriation of funds or fraud then there would be real public interest.
---
Presumably that depends on how bad it is. If it ends up with evidence of misappropriation of funds or fraud then there would be real public interest.
It would be good to know when the charity commission will reveal the results of investigations. They need to be thorough but the longer this goes on, the greater the risk (I think) of a loss in public confidence in giving to charity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Would love to be a fly on the wall at the Ingram-Moore family holiday…
For sure.

They are so arrogant that it's probably the fact that they have been told the building has to be demolished will be the worst of it, in their minds. 'Oh dear, what about US?' 🙄

Nothing about the way they have upset and revolted so many people with their greed will cross their minds, I would say.

And I am sure charities suffer badly when stuff like this emerges.

Reactions: 8
I have a slight pang at perfectly good construction being demolished, but of course it would encourage all and sundry to ignore building regs if it was too lax 🤷‍♀️

It's good there is an investigation, I hope those who donated don't feel too cheated as they did that in good faith.

Reactions: 6
Well well well, would you look at that! Tattle on the money *again*!! People really need to read up threads on Jack Monro, Philip Schofield and The Gimme Moore-Ingrams before they slag Tattle off because collectively, Tattlers can spot a grifter a mile away.

Greedy Hannah, just couldn’t help herself

Reactions: 27
From The Telegraph. A great example of “duck around and find out”:

The construction of the spa pool building had been “making a hell of a noise”, she claimed, allegedly prompting another neighbour to ask Hannah to stop the work one Sunday. Hannah is alleged to have replied: “Well, report us then.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

The construction of the spa pool building had been “making a hell of a noise”, she claimed, allegedly prompting another neighbour to ask Hannah to stop the work one Sunday. Hannah is alleged to have replied: “Well, report us then.”
I hope she has to dismantle it with her bare hands while the neighbours sit around on deck chairs and watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Wow. What a witch if that is true.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.