Captain Sir Tom Moore #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweepstake time!
So what do we think this gift from the grave is?

My guess:
An ornamental plaque engraved with the words “You can be anything you want to be”. Then on the underside a photo of Hannah with the words…“a grifter!”

Your suggestions?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sweepstake time!

My guess:
An ornamental plaque engraved with the words “You can be anything you want to be”. Then on the underside a photo of Hannah with the words…“a grifter!”

Your suggestions?
I think a manuscript for an unpublished book about how she was his inspiration in life that he wants her to be the editor of 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sweepstake time!

My guess:

Your suggestions?
Baylis & Hardy gift set.

Or a note that says ‘this is captain Tom. Myfinal wish is that you write three more books about me. And a TV show where I’m played by Tom Hardy please’.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hannah, the grift that keeps on giving. Because she will have to be in the news again to show everyone what the present was🙄

Reactions: 3
My husband reckons that “the gift” for Hannah will be an original copy of the Bible! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.