Caoimhe Harkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were out for cocktails the other nite together......

So Erin can't do the Errigal hike and she's also not allowed to go in the water at the minute ........
I know that's a bit suspicious.

But can we all take a minute to reflect on CH's last cup of coffee this year. What a complete f@@$tard

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Something is defo going on with Erin......
Staying in the Shipquay last nite and no video of the room, no video of the breakfast.....
Could it be that she's finally realised that nobody bleeping cares.....

The only one that fu#&ing cares is Erin herself..little miss all donegal skips to the north where bars stay open...But sure always a hypocrite. And back at the *BA for getthattrend she learnt nothing 🤣🤣 like they need her and her fake following to sell shite dresses. At least the other one isn't as insufferable lately. What ever happened to CH and the protein cereal and Tampax meals or does diet / PT start Monday.. Predictable as fuk. Have to say enjoyed Erin MIA...But how did Donegal stay on the map 🤭🤭🤭🤭 maybe even she is sick of her own bullshit. Blabbering on about excel sports errigal hike and not a f#%k did they give. Prob killed her missing a Fitpink "pose" with her garmin and Michael Murphy (still) box fresh runners 😴😴😴

Came here to here the bars about caoimhes new man..But glad Erin being called out too. Made for good reading.
1. Yes caoimhe was sacked as air hostess if u believe what is said in strabane.
2.when Erin done that semi topless pic her friends did message her asking if it was appropriate..she said "thanks I'm getting lots of good feedback"
3. Erin done a highland radio interview... someone called her out saying "didn't mention your beach drink driving in your interview" swiftly deleted.
Anyway...any tea on caoimhes new man?

Came here to here the bars about caoimhes new man..But glad Erin being called out too. Made for good reading.
1. Yes caoimhe was sacked as air hostess if u believe what is said in strabane.
2.when Erin done that semi topless pic her friends did message her asking if it was appropriate..she said "thanks I'm getting lots of good feedback"
3. Erin done a highland radio interview... someone called her out saying "didn't mention your beach drink driving in your interview" swiftly deleted.
Anyway...any tea on caoimhes new man?
Beach drink driving ? Did I miss something ?

Beach drink driving ? Did I miss something ?
Someone made a random comment under one of her posts then deleted v quickly.. I def seen a screenshot during the summer, I'll look for it.. even if not true.. pretty damaging for a teacher. Even if not true, like don't put yourself in that position for scrutiny.

Someone made a random comment under one of her posts then deleted v quickly.. I def seen a screenshot during the summer, I'll look for it.. even if not true.. pretty damaging for a teacher. Even if not true, like don't put yourself in that position for scrutiny.
Well that’s social media like but if she reacted to delete it could be some truth. Bad enough getting half topless. No word on CH new man I don’t know them. I know she and Erin watch this thread. Hey gals

Well that’s social media like but if she reacted to delete it could be some truth. Bad enough getting half topless. No word on CH new man I don’t know them. I know she and Erin watch this thread. Hey gals
Hey gals! Maybe Donegal will return to the "coolestplace" soon 😉 cancel culture is real 🖐

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Think this was around the time Kelly's Toyota were giving her all the free cars to try out.....
And not long after that they dropped her.....
Could just be a coincidence but ........

Think this was around the time Kelly's Toyota were giving her all the free cars to try out.....
And not long after that they dropped her.....
Could just be a coincidence but ........
Sure look at the list of "BAS" on her Insta... all a load of shite, sure she does duck all for them bar freebies. And why does she still have them on her insta bio. About time these businesses were contacted. Are her family not quite professional they must be scunnered. Like her sister a consultant in infectious diseases in dunlin..ironic giving Erins behaviour during covid and her "vulnerable" and paid by Donegal county council to raise awareness. Total c#%t. Donegal needs to boycott her.

Sure look at the list of "BAS" on her Insta... all a load of shite, sure she does duck all for them bar freebies. And why does she still have them on her insta bio. About time these businesses were contacted. Are her family not quite professional they must be scunnered. Like her sister a consultant in infectious diseases in dunlin..ironic giving Erins behaviour during covid and her "vulnerable" and paid by Donegal county council to raise awareness. Total c#%t. Donegal needs to boycott her.
Yep not even encouraging people to stay safe. Even just this week bleeping off into Derry for the night cos they knew they would get to drink all nite in there with no curfew.........

Yep not even encouraging people to stay safe. Even just this week bleeping off into Derry for the night cos they knew they would get to drink all nite in there with no curfew.........
Like how hard is it just to sit in the odd night under the circumstances? Not the end of the world like.

oh please fill me in on the reason
Severe asthma she reckons.....
Tells these stories of how she used to miss weeks of school at a time when she was younger due to her asthma and breathing.....
Except I went to school with her and had to sit beside her in classes and I remember nothing of this......

She must be some teacher hi.... Sure she never seems to be at work.but can tag fitpink in her 5kms 🙄 wonder if Kevin read this thread...

She must be some teacher hi.... Sure she never seems to be at work.but can tag fitpink in her 5kms 🙄 wonder if Kevin read this thread...
I've heard that when she does go to work she spends most of her day flirting with the teenage boys and making people feel uncomfortable......
Like when she went on a few school tours and stripped off to her swimsuit right up the crack of her arse in front of them all......
Always the professional is out Erin....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.