Caoimhe Harkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not an original thought between them. all just copies of each other. yeah CH is mid 20s and Erin must be what? approaching 40? tho trying hard to be the cool kid. no pun intended. πŸ˜‚
if it's true Erin helped her get the job she's working hard to keep her around, and clearly doesn't like LE
Erin is a year older than me so 37......
And CH is 24 I think.....

CH is 26, her birthday is this month. Sorry I mean her "birth month" where she is a spoilt brat and gets her way all the time. She'll be 27.
spoilt brat and gets her own way. I don't see how that's any different to a normal month. I suspect the skirts will be shorter but that's about it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Never mind the ex, what's Erins obsession with the Viking dippers? She looking 1of them to take a dip in her?
How was your first day back at work hun? Hope none of the students are reading this page 😯

Reactions: 1
Naw please don't let her leech onto the Viking dippers next πŸ™ˆ I really like them, have bumped into them in real life and they're lovely men. I have seen Erin swam with them before but was hoping it was a one off and she doesn't make it a regular thing πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚

Naw please don't let her leech onto the Viking dippers next πŸ™ˆ I really like them, have bumped into them in real life and they're lovely men. I have seen Erin swam with them before but was hoping it was a one off and she doesn't make it a regular thing πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚
Seen this on her story last night looks like your fears may come true.
Unless she's talking to us and not them lol

Attachments

Hopefully πŸ™ maybe she just means she will be in the water in general.... Not necessarily with the Viking dippers πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ also thinking she works in gweedore isn't it ? And the dipper are in Downings so unless she does it at the weekend as the weekdays wouldn't work 🀞🀞

Hopefully πŸ™ maybe she just means she will be in the water in general.... Not necessarily with the Viking dippers πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ also thinking she works in gweedore isn't it ? And the dipper are in Downings so unless she does it at the weekend as the weekdays wouldn't work 🀞🀞
I think you're right, tho if you watch enough of her stories she doesn't seem to spend too much time in work.
I hope for their sake she means in general . I hope for our sake she can't get back in the water.....we don't need to be seeing wetsuits and swimsuits at all

I think you're right, tho if you watch enough of her stories she doesn't seem to spend too much time in work.
I hope for their sake she means in general . I hope for our sake she can't get back in the water.....we don't need to be seeing wetsuits and swimsuits at all
She is a teacher in the Rosses secondary school in Dungloe

I'd say that's the tip of the iceberg. I wonder if there might be anyone on her that could further enlighten usπŸ€”
And was she not on the radio a while back talking about having a career as and influencer?🀣

you have to wonder what the staff in the school and the kids parents make of all this tits in the garden the swimwear up her ass on school trips etc etc etc
I don't know but I think it's very unprofessional for someone in her position to be going on like that on school trips in front of young fellas. Apparently she thinks nothing of having a good flirt with them either........

I don't know but I think it's very unprofessional for someone in her position to be going on like that on school trips in front of young fellas. Apparently she thinks nothing of having a good flirt with them either........
Seriously??!! That's pathetic. a grown woman nearly in her 40s. She will literally do anything for the smallest bit of attention.

I remember Erin and her gang from school too, the phrase "too sweet to be wholesome" could've been coined to describe them, I've heard bits and pieces about them including how they would laugh about one of the girls in their group behind her back about her being "heavier" than them. Nice friends 🀨

I remember Erin and her gang from school too, the phrase "too sweet to be wholesome" could've been coined to describe them, I've heard bits and pieces about them including how they would laugh about one of the girls in their group behind her back about her being "heavier" than them. Nice friends 🀨
well there's nothing there a surprise. she's still trying to be too sweet.
she can't really talk anymore about the heavier side. she regularly pushing that boundary herself. what goes around comes around

well there's nothing there a surprise. she's still trying to be too sweet.
she can't really talk anymore about the heavier side. she regularly pushing that boundary herself. what goes around comes around
Yep the one who is steady advertising clothes and saying she is in a size 8/10..... She is far from it....
And I am in no way fat shaming her if that's what yous think, (I'm a size 18 myself) I just think that she goes round acting like she has a figure like barbie when she doesn't and if you seen her in real life she looks very different from her filtered photos......
Also I know the "friend" who they all just to mock behind her back...she has since lost a load of weight and would now be skinnier than Erin but apparently they still refer to her as the fat one....

Also I know the "friend" who they all just to mock behind her back...she has since lost a load of weight and would now be skinnier than Erin but apparently they still refer to her as the fat one....
100% I've heard one of them say it with my own ears, with friends like them eh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.