Caoimhe Harkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep mind the wedding get and CH went to a few months ago (CH wore the tarty red dress) well Mark was there too.....
Apparently Erin thought he would see what he was missing and beg her to take him back lol.......
aw come on now, you can't actually be serious!! I've seen those pictures, there's no way she could think anyone would take her anywhere looking like that. or at all really πŸ˜‚

also, CH I know you're reading this, stop with the posing. you've a flat ass. you fake most things but you can't fake that😘

Reactions: 1
aw come on now, you can't actually be serious!! I've seen those pictures, there's no way she could think anyone would take her anywhere looking like that. or at all really
Yep apparently she also thinks he has very much downgraded/lowered his standards when you compare who he is with now to her......
Eh Erin love, he dumped you for a reason.......

Always wondered what happened to that Irish girl CH was "friends" with when she was doing her training with Emirates. Can't remember her name but she had brown hair and had a southern accent and she just disappeared with no explanation lol.
Also I noticed Erin had turned off her story replies. Poor girl can't take it anymore πŸ€”

Yep apparently she also thinks he has very much downgraded/lowered his standards when you compare who he is with now to her......
Eh Erin love, he dumped you for a reason.......
my god she has some opinion of herself.

do we know the new lady or are we going to have to accept the opinion of a bitter twisted ex?πŸ€”

do we know the new lady or are we going to have to accept the opinion of a bitter twisted ex?πŸ€”
I've seen them in town together, but no idea who she was, but let me tell you she is BEAUTIFUL!
Not saying Erin isn't a good looking girl, but she feckin thinks there's nothing else like her! Lol

Yep she used to be popular when we were in school and there was the gang of girls she was part of kind of like the cheerleaders you would see in the US. They all stayed friends and she was bridesmaid for a few of them, But in the past few years most of them seem to have dropped her, they don't comment or like her posts and they're never seen with her...
I know she has 2 of them as her bridesmaids, but one of them is very much like her and the other is just sooo nice I don't think she realizes what a c#@t Erin is.....
Wonder is CH Erin's bridesmaid too. Very quiet on that topic ATM. Jez looking forward to seeing what tarty outfit she wears that day! She mustn't have been asked 😱 Poor Caoimhe πŸ˜‚ New profile pic of the sick looking green gym gear tonight. It's pathetic looking.

Wonder is CH Erin's bridesmaid too. Very quiet on that topic ATM. Jez looking forward to seeing what tarty outfit she wears that day! She mustn't have been asked 😱 Poor Caoimhe πŸ˜‚ New profile pic of the sick looking green gym gear tonight. It's pathetic looking.
Nope she is having 4 bmaids but CH isn't one of them.....

• Wow
I spotted that in Erin's story. made a whole big deal about asking these girls and no sign of CH. must have been a slap in the face. when she seen the ring (the first one) I'm sure she thought she was a shoe in for the job

I've seen them in town together, but no idea who she was, but let me tell you she is BEAUTIFUL!
Not saying Erin isn't a good looking girl, but she feckin thinks there's nothing else like her! Lol
Agree with you here! She's gorgeous, seen them on the beach over the summer. She didn't look out of place a bikini.
I'm sure Mark wasn't anyway interested in her at that wedding.

Agree with you here! She's gorgeous, seen them on the beach over the summer. She didn't look out of place a bikini.
I'm sure Mark wasn't anyway interested in her at that wedding.
Nope but I think she thought he would and then it was huge slap in the face when he wasn't.......

Reactions: 2

🀣🀣🀣 bitter ex....poor kevy

Always wondered what happened to that Irish girl CH was "friends" with when she was doing her training with Emirates. Can't remember her name but she had brown hair and had a southern accent and she just disappeared with no explanation lol.
Also I noticed Erin had turned off her story replies. Poor girl can't take it anymore πŸ€”
She must be feeling the heat. Of her replies are off she must be getting grief on IG too. And dies that mean her q&a I'd all fake, like is she just talking to herself now?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
🀣🀣🀣 bitter ex....poor kevy

She must be feeling the heat. Of her replies are off she must be getting grief on IG too. And dies that mean her q&a I'd all fake, like is she just talking to herself now?
After reading this she was very quick to post the replys to her IG storyπŸ˜‚ HI ERINπŸ‘‹
And if you're reading this ease off on the nutritional and exercise advice. There's a good girl.

Well Well Well, I'm surprised at that but then again Erin would be afraid that she would steel her thunder 😱 but a wee bird who works in LE said CH hasn't a clue about marketing. Always asking for help & now doing ordinary easy office work πŸ˜‚

Well Well Well, I'm surprised at that but then again Erin would be afraid that she would steel her thunder 😱 but a wee bird who works in LE said CH hasn't a clue about marketing. Always asking for help & now doing ordinary easy office work πŸ˜‚
She's had that many different jobs and never stayed in one of them how would she have a clue......

so what youre saying is that there's more to marketing than taking pictures of stair cases and coffee cups??

• Haha
Lol of course she'd be afraid sure looks at the way she's acting since the beautiful gorgeous bikini girl came along πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
so what youre saying is that there's more to marketing than taking pictures of stair cases and coffee cups??
Only a matter of time then before CH changes jobs (again)......

Lol of course she'd be afraid sure looks at the way she's acting since the beautiful gorgeous bikini girl came along πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yep definitely big changes since the bikini girl, not even trying to be classy anymore......
Wait until summer, she'll have her tits out in the garden again πŸ˜‰

Only a matter of time then before CH changes jobs (again)......

Yep definitely big changes since the bikini girl, not even trying to be classy anymore......
Wait until summer, she'll have her tits out in the garden again πŸ˜‰
don't even joke about that happening again. πŸ˜‚
I'm more interested in waiting for the summer to see if I can catch this girl in the bikiniπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Erin's engagement may have something to do with the new man from Gweedore on the scene now. Quite quickly in fairness. These two dolls are cloned. If you do this on your IG then I'll do it on my page. Jez there a dose and a half. Don't know whose worse. But it definitely was Erin getting the freebies and Caoimhe had to pretend on her IG that she was getting them to get the attention. There is a big age gap between them too. And rumors are that Erin helped Caoimhe get the job in LE. So that explains a lot.

Erin's engagement may have something to do with the new man from Gweedore on the scene now. Quite quickly in fairness. These two dolls are cloned. If you do this on your IG then I'll do it on my page. Jez there a dose and a half. Don't know whose worse. But it definitely was Erin getting the freebies and Caoimhe had to pretend on her IG that she was getting them to get the attention. There is a big age gap between them too. And rumors are that Erin helped Caoimhe get the job in LE. So that explains a lot.
not an original thought between them. all just copies of each other. yeah CH is mid 20s and Erin must be what? approaching 40? tho trying hard to be the cool kid. no pun intended. πŸ˜‚
if it's true Erin helped her get the job she's working hard to keep her around, and clearly doesn't like LE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.