Caoimhe Harkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So CH has herself a new victim. Have you seen the pics on her page? Poor fella looks like he cannot be arsed with her sh#t alreadyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So CH has herself a new victim. Have you seen the pics on her page? Poor fella looks like he cannot be arsed with her sh#t alreadyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Let's hope he has a fat wallet for Cinderella πŸ˜‚

Heard the

Not much has changed.....
A friend of mine from Gweedore knows Kevin. He went to LYIT so not as posh as UCD. He's an engineer with the Council now. I've heard he's a lovely fella. Seemingly Kevin has got 2 jobs so probably needs plenty of cash to keep Erin happy in her wonderful world that she's accustomed to!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Let's hope he has a fat wallet for Cinderella πŸ˜‚

A friend of mine from Gweedore knows Kevin. He went to LYIT so not as posh as UCD. He's an engineer with the Council now. I've heard he's a lovely fella. Seemingly Kevin has got 2 jobs so probably needs plenty of cash to keep Erin happy in her wonderful world that she's accustomed to!
Lol I'd say she's only posh when someone else is paying for it. Can't exactly be living the high life on teachers wage and that's no mansion she lives in.

And what are we going to have to listen now after that behind the scenes nonsense last night?

Can anyone tell me why every local Donegal business gets into bed with these pair. They'll literally bleep themselves to anyone and for the life of me can't figure out what benefit they bring

Can anyone tell me why every local Donegal business gets into bed with these pair. They'll literally bleep themselves to anyone and for the life of me can't figure out what benefit they bring
Because these 2 will do anything if they thought they were getting a free pair of knickers.

Screenshot_2021-12-06-20-07-40-38.jpg

Good for the likes more like............

Last edited:
  • Haha
Good evening followers of fashion. I hope everyone enjoyed this weeks edition of getthathookertrend?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😳 that was rough viewing. The fu#k do these companies be thinking...is it a piss take? Are BA s paid? Teacher salary not cutting it 🀣
They are paid by getting to keep everything that they are given to wear in exchange for free publicity..... At least I think that's how it works.....

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They are paid by getting to keep everything that they are given to wear in exchange for free publicity..... At least I think that's how it works.....
Well that explains a lot.. And why nothing fits . Kevins wage not enough to buy her clothes.pitty CH didn't get free knickers or a dress for that wedding. See Michael Murphy has new gear and no slabbering or "modelling" from cool has he finally seen the light.

acups, if I was paying money after seeing that I'd be looking it back. she's clearly bad for business
🀣🀣🀣 what a joke hi. She must have them by the balls or something, tempting them with her 22k fake followers. Again, anything for attention. No press is bad press...or is it?? Those other gethattrend dolls are actually good models, like legit. Don't get it at all. Lauren is it, like stunning and showes the outfits well...no.skinny mirror in sight and seems lovely

Last edited:
acups you're speaking facts. sooner the rest of these brands catch on the better. is she still on Murphy's shop window? and now as we're entering new restrictions she's advertising for discount hotel stays. well sure I suppose her and CH didn't care much the first time round so it's hardly a surprise

Give
acups you're speaking facts. sooner the rest of these brands catch on the better. is she still on Murphy's shop window? and now as we're entering new restrictions she's advertising for discount hotel stays. well sure I suppose her and CH didn't care much the first time round so it's hardly a surprise
Give it a few days and those runners form Murphy's place be tagged in a "5km" 🀣 or a GAA top tagged on a pitch. Predictable af

Only it's that cold outside she would be out in the garden with her tits out again πŸ˜‚
Too funny! That was yikes 😬 poor students eyes never mind poor parents

Give
Give it a few days and those runners form Murphy's place be tagged in a "5km" 🀣 or a GAA top tagged on a pitch. Predictable af

Too funny! That was yikes 😬 poor students eyes never mind poor parents
Imagine being a student and logging on to insta to see your teacher standing there with her tits out in the garden! How can she show her face at work like???? Same old erin as school who used to buy her school skirt 2 sizes to small so it was bate on to her to show off her curves πŸ™„

Something going down anyway when caoimhe has to put on beer story how beautiful kind and caring she is...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.