Caoimhe Harkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So our CH is for Galway. Getting a sense of terrible singing in a car lots of woooooooooo and maintaining the hooker look.
Although I'm concerned that there'll be no pics of LE staircase for the weekend πŸ“Έ

Reactions: 1
Aye, I'm pretty sure I know the fella you're on about. She was head over heels but he was pure miserable. His family were glad to see the back of her and him come back to normal. Don't know what she's like now but not that long ago I heard she still had an obsession with him.
She was totally obsessed with him! Apparently she was ruling his life for him when they lived in Dublin and was so controlling! And she just walked into work one day and quit her job without even saying to him and demanded that he do the same and go travelling with her! Once the money ran out they were forced to move back to Donegal and then after that he dumped her. Dodged a bullet he did......

She was totally obsessed with him! Apparently she was ruling his life for him when they lived in Dublin and was so controlling! And she just walked into work one day and quit her job without even saying to him and demanded that he do the same and go travelling with her! Once the money ran out they were forced to move back to Donegal and then after that he dumped her. Dodged a bullet he did......
Yeah it's definitelythe same fella. Bullied into following her on her holiday. Seen sense and dumped her. Everyone I know that knows the story says he's has a lucky escape.

Yeah it's definitelythe same fella. Bullied into following her on her holiday. Seen sense and dumped her. Everyone I know that knows the story says he's has a lucky escape.
Think he is with someone new now so fair play to him! She tries to come across as such a nice person on insta but speaking from experience she is not a very nice person. Always a bit too good for the rest of us peasants!

• Wow
Think he is with someone new now so fair play to him! She tries to come across as such a nice person on insta but speaking from experience she is not a very nice person. Always a bit too good for the rest of us peasants!
Yeah have seen a new girl on the scene. Definitely appears to be a level up from her lol

Did you see the cool story last night? Back where we got engaged. This is the room this is the bed this is the bar this is the window. Everything just perfect except for the ring which I had changed immediately. Feel bad for Kevin if that's how she treats him when they got engaged. But from what's been said she's got history of this behaviour

Did you see the cool story last night? Back where we got engaged. This is the room this is the bed this is the bar this is the window. Everything just perfect except for the ring which I had changed immediately. Feel bad for Kevin if that's how she treats him when they got engaged. But from what's been said she's got history of this behaviour
Trust me when I say nothing or nobody will ever be good enough for this girl!

Ha ha, just saw this on her stories. I'm surprised to say the least πŸ˜‚ Bloody staircases again wtf! Is she now on a 3 or 4 day week cuz that's the second week in a row she's had a Friday off! Interesting what will happen to her princess job in her castle after today's new restrictions!

Going by her insta pics it would seem that way, either that or Erin has got more manly πŸ˜‰
Well if you seen her story last night you'll notice she is starting to look like a drag actπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Trust me when I say nothing or nobody will ever be good enough for this girl!
Facts. Probably raging she didn't get her original fairy tale....And now is trying to fool us all with the whole childhood sweetheart line πŸ™„πŸ™„

Ha ha, just saw this on her stories. I'm surprised to say the least πŸ˜‚ Bloody staircases again wtf! Is she now on a 3 or 4 day week cuz that's the second week in a row she's had a Friday off! Interesting what will happen to her princess job in her castle after today's new restrictions!
In keeping with her bestie she's having to sneak pics of him. He probably doesn't want plastered all over her page in case he needs a new girl some dayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Well if you seen her story last night you'll notice she is starting to look like a drag actπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Facts. Probably raging she didn't get her original fairy tale....And now is trying to fool us all with the whole childhood sweetheart line πŸ™„πŸ™„
Oh she definitely settled when she went back to Kevin, and I mean no offence to him when I say that, he was always a lovely decent fella, but she always had this attitude first time round that he was never really good enough for her and didn't have good enough prospects! She was defo head over heels with Mark (the last fella) and was waiting on the ring. I remember a friend of hers telling me that she was always telling them it was just a matter of time before she got the ring, and that he was defo more her type cos he was a professional with more job prospects... Didn't work out so well for her......

Oh she definitely settled when she went back to Kevin, and I mean no offence to him when I say that, he was always a lovely decent fella, but she always had this attitude first time round that he was never really good enough for her and didn't have good enough prospects! She was defo head over heels with Mark (the last fella) and was waiting on the ring. I remember a friend of hers telling me that she was always telling them it was just a matter of time before she got the ring, and that he was defo more her type cos he was a professional with more job prospects... Didn't work out so well for her......
Hahaha sucks to be her. Though it appears it's working out ok for Mark. Wonder what made him end it? Like did he just get sick of her shitor was there something else. That story just went cold in my social world.
And also, what is the deal with her and Murphy? She does nothing for his business and she far from being and athlete πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hahaha sucks to be her. Though it appears it's working out ok for Mark. Wonder what made him end it? Like did he just get sick of her shitor was there something else. That story just went cold in my social world.
And also, what is the deal with her and Murphy? She does nothing for his business and she far from being and athlete πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
No one ever heard what happened with her and mark, after he dumped her she practically dropped off the face of the earth, then suddenly reappeared madly in love with Kevin again after all these years!
As for the Murphy thing I have no idea, but seeing her posing in his gear does not make me want to buy it. She seems to think she is an athlete though..... Constantly giving fitness tips and diet tips.....

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚yous 2 Donegal girls are lit tonight. Had started to feel bad for Kevin but to be fair he knew what he was getting into, and her, she's getting what she deservesπŸ˜†πŸ˜† totally agree with the Murphy thing. But it's not just him it's all the ones that side with her. What hold does she have on them? Cos she's not a great advert for anything

I hear you Frank. There's not much for the marketing princess when there's no market. And you're right she must only be their part time as it is. Not enough to work to our diesel in the range rover

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚yous 2 Donegal girls are lit tonight. Had started to feel bad for Kevin but to be fair he knew what he was getting into, and her, she's getting what she deservesπŸ˜†πŸ˜† totally agree with the Murphy thing. But it's not just him it's all the ones that side with her. What hold does she have on them? Cos she's not a great advert for anything
Lol the stories I could tell about her.........
People really shouldn't believe everything they see on social media........

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.