Caoimhe Harkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly it’s changed at least every 2 days. One day it will include all her links for ‘brand ambassadors’ next it’s how much she loves coffee & hikes. I find it strange that she has her work place linked in her bio :sick: it’s like oh look at me
Her LinkedIn profile is a library. The amount of jobs she has listed on that. Saying she still works there at present. Can't keep a job lmao. Apparently she currently works as a newspaper reporter, a blogger and a model all while being a full time marketing executive!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Honestly it’s changed at least every 2 days. One day it will include all her links for ‘brand ambassadors’ next it’s how much she loves coffee & hikes. I find it strange that she has her work place linked in her bio :sick: it’s like oh look at me
Aye that’s a REALLY bizarre thing to do haha.. besides- surely all her drunken nights out would hardly reflect well on the establishment!

Reactions: 1
You'd think her mammy Erin would keep her right her being a teacher an all but she's too busy photoshopping herself to sell leggings. Why do companies even entertain these pair? Wtf even is a BA anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Remember when she brought out her own gym wear but never seemed to have sold a pair or even wear them herself. Sorry but why in a million years would you buy a gym set from a nobody when there are actual great sportswear brands out there

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Remember when she brought out her own gym wear but never seemed to have sold a pair or even wear them herself. Sorry but why in a million years would you buy a gym set from a nobody when there are actual great sportswear brands out there
There is literally zero talk about her earrings she released either and she made such a big deal about them naming them after all her fake friends 😂

• Haha
Sure you can only wear fitpink headtotoe in Donegal #BA #gifted 😂😂🙄🙄

• Haha
I see CH is also trying to get in on getthattrend. With knee high hooker boots she's very much on her own trend atm 😂

• Haha
Another paid for trip for the 2 of them again this weekend. Actually getting sick of the amount of showing off they do.

Another paid for trip for the 2 of them again this weekend. Actually getting sick of the amount of showing off they do.
This really angers me. There are so many ppl of Donegal devastatingly affected by mica and covid job loss etc.These DL businesses should offer creditable and deserving ppl the luxury of a gifted stay or a free pair of leggings or whatever.not these hateful hurs who only care about a number on Insta and freebies to validate themselves

Fitpink leggings are the definition of middle age women in Donegal. I cringe so hard when I see people head to toe in it 😹
Well it's good to see she's influencing people her own age🤣 at least breda rocks it

Last edited:
Well there's a few bits to unpack from this weekend....Why does LE let them drink there after CH finishes work....a weekend staycation? It was Friday night girls....kayaking or just climb in, take a pic for the gram and get out again?....We took a walk to the fairy bridges, it wasn't even a hundred yds I know where you parked....And would you give us a break from the espresso martinis....And why does Erin spend every waking hour with CH I could have sworn she got engaged when do they ever see each other.......And breathe🤣🤣🤣

At least it wasn't the shein swimwear hot tub edition... for that was a tragedy!!!
They won't stop showing their feet in their stories today 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Does anyone know how to start a dedicated thread to coolest place? There's bound to lots to spill about that planet😉

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.