Caoimhe Harkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know how to start a dedicated thread to coolest place? There's bound to lots to spill about that planet😉
I had the best laugh on Friday when Erin said "Waiting on my Princess to finish work in her castle 🏰" 🤮 Poor Cinderella 🤣
And CH has 3 pics up about Erin's engagement but don't see any ring recently. Sure what man would put up with her galavanting with her Princess! Just craves views and likes. I wouldn't want her teaching my children. Full of s@#@e the pair of them. And wearing RED last night at the Red Door. Well red for danger 😜

Reactions: 2
I hear ya. With Erin profession some of her content is questionable. She has too much influence over impressionable teens. It all started to go down hill for her when she lost it during lockdown and got her tits out in the back garden. All in the name of like and follows

Well there's a few bits to unpack from this weekend....Why does LE let them drink there after CH finishes work....a weekend staycation? It was Friday night girls....kayaking or just climb in, take a pic for the gram and get out again?....We took a walk to the fairy bridges, it wasn't even a hundred yds I know where you parked....And would you give us a break from the espresso martinis....And why does Erin spend every waking hour with CH I could have sworn she got engaged when do they ever see each other.......And breathe🤣🤣🤣

At least it wasn't the shein swimwear hot tub edition... for that was a tragedy!!!
Lmaoo that was just an absolute rant lol so funny 😂😂
Yeah walking from Tullan Strand car park to Fairly Bridges is legit 2 minute walk 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I hear ya. With Erin profession some of her content is questionable. She has too much influence over impressionable teens. It all started to go down hill for her when she lost it during lockdown and got her tits out in the back garden. All in the name of like and follows
🤣🤣🤣 that's right!!! Back in the days of playing on that bloody swing!!!

Well there's a few bits to unpack from this weekend....Why does LE let them drink there after CH finishes work....a weekend staycation? It was Friday night girls....kayaking or just climb in, take a pic for the gram and get out again?....We took a walk to the fairy bridges, it wasn't even a hundred yds I know where you parked....And would you give us a break from the espresso martinis....And why does Erin spend every waking hour with CH I could have sworn she got engaged when do they ever see each other.......And breathe🤣🤣🤣

At least it wasn't the shein swimwear hot tub edition... for that was a tragedy!!!
You made me lol🤣🤣 so much!!! But in fairness... its accurate! All the same shite all the time.. same stupid poses, same 🙄 captions, but sure, they guarenetee a laugh!

I had the best laugh on Friday when Erin said "Waiting on my Princess to finish work in her castle 🏰" 🤮 Poor Cinderella 🤣
And CH has 3 pics up about Erin's engagement but don't see any ring recently. Sure what man would put up with her galavanting with her Princess! Just craves views and likes. I wouldn't want her teaching my children. Full of s@#@e the pair of them. And wearing RED last night at the Red Door. Well red for danger 😜
Ohhh...no ring? Sure would you be surprised... all for the "6000" likes 😉😉💳 be working hard

Last edited:
I feel like Erin is reading here as she did that massive story there explaining basically all of our questions lol. Why she isn't wearing her ring and about her wedding and all.
It's really bugging me though why she isn't covering her mouth when she is coughing. You think with covid and all she wouldn't want to be spreading germs etc

Reactions: 3
I feel like Erin is reading here as she did that massive story there explaining basically all of our questions lol. Why she isn't wearing her ring and about her wedding and all.
It's really bugging me though why she isn't covering her mouth when she is coughing. You think with covid and all she wouldn't want to be spreading germs etc
Out of curiosity- what was her reasoning? I don’t follow her- but I’m nosey 🤣

Out of curiosity- what was her reasoning? I don’t follow her- but I’m nosey 🤣
She's honestly hard to listen to lol but she was just explaining that she has found her wedding venue for 2022 but as usual won't tell us where it is yet. And her engagement ring is in the jewellers getting something done to it which is why she hasn't been wearing it. But again, as usual, we aren't allowed to know just yet 🙄 I doubt it's even that big of a secret.

She's honestly hard to listen to lol but she was just explaining that she has found her wedding venue for 2022 but as usual won't tell us where it is yet. And her engagement ring is in the jewellers getting something done to it which is why she hasn't been wearing it. But again, as usual, we aren't allowed to know just yet 🙄 I doubt it's even that big of a secret.
Why do they always do that thing where they’re like “I can’t tell you all yet- all will be revealed in time” drives me insane 🙄 maube it’s just because I’m nosey 🤣

Yawn.... fair play to you for listening!! All the same self absorbed bullshit. And be plenty more to come. Wedding blogger next. So all the GTT "huns" have 20 percent off yet the whole site has a flash sale of 20percent off... 🙄🙄 also what's this gig CH "hosting" on Friday?? I'll be tuning in for this
Why do they always do that thing where they’re like “I can’t tell you all yet- all will be revealed in time” drives me insane 🙄 maube it’s just because I’m nosey 🤣
Does anyone know how to start a dedicated thread to coolest place? There's bound to lots to spill about that planet😉
Go on.... spill!!!! This may as well b a joint thread for they are clones

Reactions: 4
Yawn.... fair play to you for listening!! All the same self absorbed bullshit. And be plenty more to come. Wedding blogger next. So all the GTT "huns" have 20 percent off yet the whole site has a flash sale of 20percent off... 🙄🙄 also what's this gig CH "hosting" on Friday?? I'll be tuning in for this

Go on.... spill!!!! This may as well b a joint thread for they are clones
I’d nearly go on Friday to see the craic and spill the tea here 🤣

And the wedding blogging has started....this be a long and insufferable year of this shite. Just give it a rest. Go discover Donegal 👋

I see CH is driving the gym guru's car hence so many pics taken in it as she returned to Dubai recently. She'd need to learn to leave her phone down when driving 😳 I saw her in Lifford yesterday and she nearly hit another car at the roundabout! Stupid b@#@h!

She always was fond of taking videos whilst driving. Why would you bother

on another note she must have read on here because I think this is the longest she’s gone without changing her insta bio in a while:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.