Caoimhe Harkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems to me that Kevin's in a bad spot if all the above is true, I honestly don't know how he can bear Erin, she's making a fool out of him 😕
It definitely looks like Erin didn't want Kevin at the same wedding as Mark, maybe there is a valid reason why Kevin didn't go, but the optics of it don't look too good, especially considering the state of the pair of them at it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Seems to me that Kevin's in a bad spot if all the above is true, I honestly don't know how he can bear Erin, she's making a fool out of him 😕
It definitely looks like Erin didn't want Kevin at the same wedding as Mark, maybe there is a valid reason why Kevin didn't go, but the optics of it don't look too good, especially considering the state of the pair of them at it.
totally agree with you, the optics are terrible. no idea what they were thinking. well we've half an idea what they were thinking and it was far from a good idea.

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20220302-124631_Instagram.jpg

Ah here, how could you actually look in the mirror and think "yep these jeans are a great idea" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
so CH has all the time in the world to go for a "breakfast date" with the cool girl and to take her kit off cos she thinks she looks good, but when it comes to washing her borrowed car she has to get her wee granda to do it. what a low life

• Sick
Reactions: 1
so CH has all the time in the world to go for a "breakfast date" with the cool girl and to take her kit off cos she thinks she looks good, but when it comes to washing her borrowed car she has to get her wee granda to do it. what a low life
aye, and then to use that picture as a promo for a charity fundraiser. classy bird!

• Wow
Is her job at Lough eske just creating online content for them ? What does she actually do
depends by online content do you mean a few pics of a coffee cup and swimming pool and the same 3 seconds driving past the front door every day?

• Haha
Very little if you ask me. Looks like the 'downstairs staff" have to use the back entrance 🤣

Typical of her. She pretends constantly in promoting Donegal but won't support local car washes in Lifford. Poor granddad doing it for her. Sure she wouldn't want to damage her manicured nails that she has and had during lockdown. Can you even imagine her washing dishes 🤣
god only knows!!!
Don't worry, she's still there 🤬 just torturing ppl with a hell of a lot of questions.

Last edited:
Hahaha Caoimhe didn't even tag Erin as one of her "important women" in her recent post 😂😂

• Haha
What do you all think about the weight loss pic? Filtered again.....
Cuz it looks like it, she's not thin in her pic in her new coverup swimwear. Why filter at all. If you don't like your body, don't post pics of yourself!

What do you all think about the weight loss pic? Filtered again.....
Cuz it looks like it, she's not thin in her pic in her new coverup swimwear. Why filter at all. If you don't like your body, don't post pics of yourself!
She's literally posed and standing further back from camera... fuk$%g dope...And her tan on... in fairness, does take a decent pic hate to admit 🤢

• Sick
Not much happening with this
Does anyone follow a girl Nikki Sheanon in Donegal? I can’t find a thread on her.
She’s a ‘teacher’ but it’s all very questionable

Why is she flying from Donegal to Dublin. Surely it has to be quicker to get in the car and drive instead of all the airport malarkey :rolleyes: oh wait…will be good to get a few pics won’t it

• Haha
Why is she flying from Donegal to Dublin. Surely it has to be quicker to get in the car and drive instead of all the airport malarkey :rolleyes: oh wait…will be good to get a few pics won’t it
nevermind that. what about the fake story from "Australia" about the trolls and her being a we stunner and the precious granda. please.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.