Caoimhe Harkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Erin hasn't saw through this girl b4 now, she never will. She must be hard up for friends. CH is something else. Her mother was with her getting hair & mu today & probably took the pics in the house b4 that girls wedding. She must think her daughter looking like this at a wedding is acceptable. They have a lot to learn. That outfit is definitely not stylish, it's just pure sluttish. But the bride knows what she's like. 🤮🤮
Her mother used to run round with the skirts up her ass too 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sure see the state of her in that green outfit last night? She looks like she's getting ready to start an only fans🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bloomin hell , her students have probably seen all these half naked photos of her on IG!!
Aw I know. I dunno how the school don't say something to her. It's not right.
And I see she's giving CH some competition flogging cheap jewellery off aliexpress🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Agree. It's grim. She's def trying to be CH..too old for that game. Never mind unprofessional.wonder what her colleagues and the parents think

I hear ya. With Erin profession some of her content is questionable. She has too much influence over impressionable teens. It all started to go down hill for her when she lost it during lockdown and got her tits out in the back garden. All in the name of like and follows
Did this actually happen ?

Yeah 🥺

The famous red dress up for sale today for £100.00 - pic is from same company below 🤔
Omg so she is charging more for it. £100 she's asking when it shows in that picture there that it is $59 which equivalates to approx £43. Hope I'm adding that up correctly.
Screenshot_20211109_211224.jpg
How can she get away with that. Lol she's trying to make over half the amount on profits. She still can't decide if she's from Donegal or Tyrone either again for the 100th time as she put the dress up in pound coins.

She always has a fag in hand too lol
Coolest place said some time ago she didn't like anyone smoking. Wtf 🤮

Omg so she is charging more for it. £100 she's asking when it shows in that picture there that it is $59 which equivalates to approx £43. Hope I'm adding that up correctly. View attachment 856459How can she get away with that. Lol she's trying to make over half the amount on profits. She still can't decide if she's from Donegal or Tyrone either again for the 100th time as she put the dress up in pound coins.
She would sell her soul to the devil for cash, nothing new there. Sure her brilliant business soon went down the tubes with her lies. She's something else 🤮

She would sell her soul to the devil for cash, nothing new there. Sure her brilliant business soon went down the tubes with her lies. She's something else 🤮
Obviously the pound sterling £ is worth more than the euro € ! More money for her. Bloody money grabber. Her Executive marketing job can't be paying that much 😆

Obviously the pound sterling £ is worth more than the euro € ! More money for her. Bloody money grabber. Her Executive marketing job can't be paying that much 😆

Last edited:
Agree. It's grim. She's def trying to be CH..too old for that game. Never mind unprofessional.wonder what her colleagues and the parents think
I heard that she accompanied TY students on a trip to Spain b4 COVID and the boys loved her swimsuit and her ass 😳 basically says it all

• Wow
Did this actually happen ?
It did... Seems to be deleted but it was CRINGE... hot pants and topless under denim jacket. Think she got some stick about it

I heard that she accompanied TY students on a trip to Spain b4 COVID and the boys loved her swimsuit and her ass 😳 basically says it all
Jesus wept... Poor fellas don't know what an ass should look like. Either way, not professional teacher traits

Bloomin hell , her students have probably seen all these half naked photos of her on IG!!
And that is the issue!!!

Is it just me or have these 2 wound their necks in... CH doing nothing but pics in her borrowed range and cool back to her Donegal posts....although that green green dress for GTT 🤢 it doesnt fit. I'm all for body positively but just own it and stop the skinny photoshoppibg and set a good example. She's a different size in every post / story.

Erin back on her stories going on about school and exams... someone been reading 🤣 and a wholesome weekend with ma and da with no trashy hooker pics. football training and dance...sure.... surprised we hadn't seen posts or have other ppl in groups told her to wind her neck in and stop being so thirsty for "content". As for the other and her cereal... scrapping bottom of barrel or her cereal bowl, you want milk with that hun?
Also agree with the dress thing all false advertising... the pics FP use and those green dress pics from weekend... hardly like her mirror videos. Just own it is right more respect for those who own their shape, after all we all normal and not everyone Instaperfect thank fu#k. Swear to fu#k these 2 getting gifted anything is a kick in the balls to anyone from DL no matter how shite it is.
Wonder if CH red dress ever sold.

Why would someone write in a Q&A box ‘just keep smiling’ :rolleyes:
And if they reallyyyy did…why would you post it 😅

Why would someone write in a Q&A box ‘just keep smiling’ :rolleyes:
And if they reallyyyy did…why would you post it 😅
Soooo many Qs couldn't answer them all....I doubt it. And no one is asking CH for career advice....censoring a q? Piss off.....And the rest was just you and your friend organising your weekend boozing. 🙄

• Haha
Good news everyone, coolest place is back pretending run, so it'll notbe long now until CH is beside her prepare for pictures of garmins and water bottles but full makeup and no sweat 🏃‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Erin back on her stories going on about school and exams... someone been reading 🤣 and a wholesome weekend with ma and da with no trashy hooker pics. football training and dance...sure.... surprised we hadn't seen posts or have other ppl in groups told her to wind her neck in and stop being so thirsty for "content". As for the other and her cereal... scrapping bottom of barrel or her cereal bowl, you want milk with that hun?
Also agree with the dress thing all false advertising... the pics FP use and those green dress pics from weekend... hardly like her mirror videos. Just own it is right more respect for those who own their shape, after all we all normal and not everyone Instaperfect thank fu#k. Swear to fu#k these 2 getting gifted anything is a kick in the balls to anyone from DL no matter how shite it is.
Wonder if CH red dress ever sold.
Do you mean this dress? Cos there's no way that's the same body trying to flog fitpink leggings. And what boy would consider that to have a great ass😂😂 own your body there's enough fake in the world xx

Attachments

I guess you can't "size down" in GTT like in fitpink. some helpful consumer advice 🤣🤣🤣
In other consumer news personalised necklaces by caoimhe x aliexpress are available again 📿🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.