Caoimhe Harkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ what is that red coat she put on her story there. Looks like a bath robe. Wouldn’t put my granny in it :sick: has an odd sense of style this one!

Reactions: 1
Guaranteed to be worn over Xmas & cowboy hat & boots HAS to come out for her jamboree weekend. What next for a laugh 🤣
If you check out her friends public page courtsmakenzie page/stories/bio you will get an eyeful of what these two get up to especially in Dubai. Both of them lost their jobs with Emirates 🥺

Maybe the red coat will get a run out to this presenting gig ... Did our CH not learn from her last flop in coppertap 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Guaranteed to be worn over Xmas & cowboy hat & boots HAS to come out for her jamboree weekend. What next for a laugh 🤣
If you check out her friends public page courtsmakenzie page/stories/bio you will get an eyeful of what these two get up to especially in Dubai. Both of them lost their jobs with Emirates 🥺
Need to get a snoop onto that.You have all the tea Frank!! Are they bad? I never see them out and about partying.

• Haha
God these 2 do my head in..CH just join only fans and Erin wise up your no fashion influencer.. her GTT stuff gives me serious CRINGE.... dont forget to breathe in 🤣🤣can't wait to see what these 2 doses get up to if restrictions are brought in... #pillarsofsociety. Wonder how the presenting will go.. CH just your mates and family in audience again. Clearly her last flop didn't phase her. Like Teflon.. fu#k all sticks

Reactions: 2
CH new coalb with a fake LV scarf... suits well fake AF all round. Who in their right mind wants to work with her...And Erin in fairness. These 2 need cancelled. Scunnered for them 🤣🤣

Maybe the red coat will get a run out to this presenting gig ... Did our CH not learn from her last flop in coppertap 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Need to get a snoop onto that.You have all the tea Frank!! Are they bad? I never see them out and about partying.
Keep looking on her friends insta and you will defo find them partying non stop 🥺

So CH is a superstar hostess with mostest 😂😂 everyone asking where the jacket from #liverpooldays🙄can anyone make any sense out if the others ring saga..So she got it remade to be 100% Irish..cause the diamond and gold is from ireland?? Sure. That poor fella...So humiliating for him slabbering about it all over Insta like his ring wasn't good enough.Def taking the DL repping too far 😂 must be getting paid by that jewellers

Anyone see that story of CHs borrowed range keys beside an aperoal spritz looking drink...naughty. aye I hear ya about Erins ring shite 🙄 all for attention and money off

So CH is a superstar hostess with mostest 😂😂 everyone asking where the jacket from #liverpooldays🙄can anyone make any sense out if the others ring saga..So she got it remade to be 100% Irish..cause the diamond and gold is from ireland?? Sure. That poor fella...So humiliating for him slabbering about it all over Insta like his ring wasn't good enough.Def taking the DL repping too far 😂 must be getting paid by that jewellers
Lol she deleted that pic from her grid now??

Has anyone seen one of Erin (coolest place on the planet) latest insta stories where she went and got the engagement ring remade??? because even though Kevin picked it himself and she loved it it wasn't 100% Irish! So she had a jeweller make a new identical one with a proper Irish diamond and now it's 100% Irish it's a better ring......

Bit late to the party on this one but caoimhe Harkin in the red dress for the wedding. My cousins were at that wedding and they said it was all anyone could talk about! And the poor bride seemed so upset at her showing up in that monstrosity but put on a brave face because it was her wedding and all.....

Has anyone seen one of Erin (coolest place on the planet) latest insta stories where she went and got the engagement ring remade??? because even though Kevin picked it himself and she loved it it wasn't 100% Irish! So she had a jeweller make a new identical one with a proper Irish diamond and now it's 100% Irish it's a better ring......
Oh I know that was so bad. And all the drama she made of it too. Have to feel bad for Kevin

Bit late to the party on this one but caoimhe Harkin in the red dress for the wedding. My cousins were at that wedding and they said it was all anyone could talk about! And the poor bride seemed so upset at her showing up in that monstrosity but put on a brave face because it was her wedding and all.....
That was an awful look. Had friends there too and CH Erin and their other hanger on were definitely been talked about. Looking like cheap hookers. Did feel a bit bad for the bride, but she knows them long enough now to know every where they go it has to be about them. At least she didn't invite them to the 2nd day

Reactions: 3
Have you seen all the little miss wholesome stories about the granda? Love him so much I don't care if I give him covid from all my hoorin and tourin of the country.

And it's looking like CH and her bestie have had a falling out no recent #invited freebie lovefests recently. Oh well so sad 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I can confirm that both of these tragedies were referred to as hookers at this wedding

Is anyone getting the feeling that the influcer free loading lifestyle is drying up and this whole sorry mess may be coming to an end?🤞🤞🤞

Reactions: 3
If I had done that to my hubby after him going to such an effort to pick the perfect ring for me, I'm not sure I would be married to him today! Lol
Isn't that the truth lol. She talks so much rubbish it's unbelievable. And from what I've heard I don't think she's exciting enough to give him decent.....compensation 😉😉🤣🤣

• Haha
Isn't that the truth lol. She talks so much rubbish it's unbelievable. And from what I've heard I don't think she's exciting enough to give him decent.....compensation 😉😉🤣🤣
I went to secondary school with both of them! I was actually friends with her when we started school and she soon dropped me when she realized I lived in a housing estate! But yea she went out with him for a few years towards end of school, don't know what happened with them after school but she then started seeing another fella we went to school with, they were living together she was head over heels and thought she practically had the ring on her finger until he dumped her! She wasn't long going crawling back to poor Kevin.....

Ch & E are definitely very very friendly. I think there glued to this page & have eased up on posts when there together. If you don't see the location on one page you'll definitely see it on the other, no cop on at all.

I went to secondary school with both of them! I was actually friends with her when we started school and she soon dropped me when she realized I lived in a housing estate! But yea she went out with him for a few years towards end of school, don't know what happened with them after school but she then started seeing another fella we went to school with, they were living together she was head over heels and thought she practically had the ring on her finger until he dumped her! She wasn't long going crawling back to poor Kevin.....
Aye, I'm pretty sure I know the fella you're on about. She was head over heels but he was pure miserable. His family were glad to see the back of her and him come back to normal. Don't know what she's like now but not that long ago I heard she still had an obsession with him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.