Candice Brathwaite #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it will tank. It’s ok for people to virtue signal for free on her IG, but when it comes to actually spending money? Nah, I think most people won’t bother, especially if her captions are anything to go by. I know she thinks she’s a wordsmith but she’s in the same league as FOD, in that regard. It’s a chore trying to wade through them and work out what the point is she’s trying to make.
I am, of course, ready to be pleasantly surprised.
I think a lot of people followed after the Alice/MOD debacle in an attempt to do the right thing. Let's face it, she has done a 180 and IMO is no longer in it for BME issues, she's purely selling herself as a brand. Yes I agree she is now more on par with FOD, she's not bringing anything to the table at all.

Reactions: 13
She doesn’t have a talent, her schtick is just being herself every day and making money from it. The bubble will burst for her soon, I think corona is going to break influencing. People will be sick to the back teeth of it by early summer. And what the duck are they going to sell us? Bags of flour?

‘I’m actually a very gifted writer whose work will speak for itself’

We’ll be the judge of that, Candice. Let’s see...

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She doesn’t have a talent, her schtick is just being herself every day and making money from it. The bubble will burst for her soon, I think corona is going to break influencing. People will be sick to the back teeth of it by early summer. And what the duck are they going to sell us? Bags of flour?

We’ll be the judge of that, Candice. Let’s see...
Did she actually say that? As my late grandmother used to say,"self praise is no recommendation". :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Has she explained yet why she came back from holiday and acted so dramatic you could only think it’s something awful like she’s about to become homeless

Reactions: 7
Has she explained yet why she came back from holiday and acted so dramatic you could only think it’s something awful like she’s about to become homeless
She said it was an awful holiday, it was really bizzare because she went, as smug as duck, then it turned into panic attacks and dramatics and then they came home.

Does her Mom live here or in Barbados?

I'm not quite sure what's going on with her. Everything is so badly written, and she seems to be making it such a dramatic big deal.

Without sounding like a complete cowbag, I know it's hard and difficult times but it always seems like with people like her, they are paving the way for an advert, like online meditation classes or a calming pillow spray or some other tit. Nothing ever feels genuine.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She said it was an awful holiday, it was really bizzare because she went, as smug as duck, then it turned into panic attacks and dramatics and then they came home.

I'm not quite sure what's going on with her. Everything is so badly written, and she seems to be making it such a dramatic big deal.

Without sounding like a complete cowbag, I know it's hard and difficult times but it always seems like with people like her, they are paving the way for an advert, like online meditation classes or a calming pillow spray or some other tit. Nothing ever feels genuine.
Her writing is repellent. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14

i got the impression her Mum lives here as one of her holiday posts mention taking Mum out there with her..slightly shocked that she would risk her Mums health travelling during this pandemic (she said her Mum is HIV)

Reactions: 10

That’s because nothing is genuine, she would advertise anything so long as they pay her.
And her writing is dreadful, too wordy just for the sake of it. It’s tit!

Reactions: 11
The writing is really bad. That first paragraph doesn't have a full stop until the very end. Her simile about 'sadness pouring over you like a sudden rainstorm' is like something one of my Year 8s would write. Or Alanis Morrisette. I cannot believe she called herself a 'very gifted writer,' That's not the case and it's definitely not for her to decide!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Des anyone sense any beef between her and inpolife? I know the Brathwaites went to her house for a jog I think in Jan 19, and then I noticed inpo put a comment on CBs post I think for a birthday of RJs, and said something like “I need to see him” and CB said something like “he’ll be a teenager before you see him again” which I thought was a bit weird. Then more recently there’s been a lot of “duck white influencers who pretend to be your friend but really as as bad as MOD” from CB in recent months. Inpo comments on a lot of CBs post but she never responds and certainly no comments back on inpo’s grid....

Reactions: 3
Des anyone sense any beef between her and inpolife? I know the Brathwaites went to her house for a jog I think in Jan 19, and then I noticed inpo put a comment on CBs post I think for a birthday of RJs, and said something like “I need to see him” and CB said something like “he’ll be a teenager before you see him again” which I thought was a bit weird. Then more recently there’s been a lot of “duck white influencers who pretend to be your friend but really as as bad as MOD” from CB in recent months. Inpo comments on a lot of CBs post but she never responds and certainly no comments back on inpo’s grid....
Is she the granny that CB was ranting about recently.

Reactions: 1

it was probably something to do with her mum (who is HIV+ and really shouldn't have been travelling) who she seems to have a very toxic relationship with. One post she would tear her to shreds, saying she was a terrible mother/grandmother and she wasn't allowing her contact with her kids, and another post would be giving her grandmother of the year. I think at one stage her mum had moved in with her. With CB it's all very confusing, you can't really read the situation as the messages are very mixed.

Reactions: 8
Advertises Weight Watchers a week ago then does a post about putting bins out in a ballgown and how it barely fits because of the all the bread she's eaten during lockdown.

Great advert for Weight Watchers!!

And on her stories she said she's grateful for being self employed as she's been protected in a way she never knew and she's had to let someone go to pay someone else but that's what she needs to do survive.

So what is her self employed business?

Attachments

Advertises Weight Watchers a week ago then does a post about putting bins out in a ballgown and how it barely fits because of the all the bread she's eaten during lockdown.

And on her stories she said she's grateful for being self employed as she's been protected in a way she never knew and she's had to let someone go to pay someone else but that's what she needs to do survive.

Also I don’t see her supporting any small brands. SHE IS PROMOTING BIG BRANDS constantly for CASH!!!!

She’s such a stupid stupid witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Was just about to post the same she’s a bloody hypocrite......shop local and support small y’all whilst I cream off Sainsbury’s , weight watchers and don’t forget the trolls stuff they all blagged to New York not long ago ......honestly I wouldn’t buy a penny chew if she gave me a discount code to get money back from none of these insta floggers

Reactions: 17

Bloody hell, her writing is awful. It’s like a teenager who happens to be in a poetry-emo phase 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bloody hell, her writing is awful. It’s like a teenager who happens to be in a poetry-emo phase 😂
I see the words on this thread. Locked on the screen, yet they dance before me. The freedom the words have inspired me and evoke memories of bygone threads. I am reminded of words uttered to me by other wise posters on the thread almost like an anthology of words but more than that words that have a meaning and a purpose.
The words are dancing in my brain with the synapses firing as they tango and foxtrot. I see the words you have all written and I am humbled to conclude that the words spell out one thing.
Candice is an idiot! Yes, there I said it and own my words! 😂😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

I’m guessing her limited company she’ll put all her influencing money through and pay husband out of. She doesn’t need to lay anyone off she could apply for furlough funding, but that requires some capital in the company account in the first place as I think you can only claim a month in arrears.

Considering HMRC are letting businesses defer any payments she must have owed a private company the money she otherwise would pay employees with, that choice is a bit scummy tbh. But times sound hard for them if it’s getting down to this !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.