Candice Brathwaite #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shop local guys, forget the big chains, I feel sorry for the poor, I’m so privileged, I feel bad for the small timers, so do make sure you give to small companies.... BUT also, please buy this kinder Surprise Easter egg that’s supplied by a HUGE CHAIN, and don’t forget to like and comment on the post to help spread their message...

Does she really not have any idea how stupid she sounds?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I see the words on this thread. Locked on the screen, yet they dance before me. The freedom the words have inspired me and evoke memories of bygone threads. I am reminded of words uttered to me by other wise posters on the thread almost like an anthology of words but more than that words that have a meaning and a purpose.
The words are dancing in my brain with the synapses firing as they tango and foxtrot. I see the words you have all written and I am humbled to conclude that the words spell out one thing.
Candice is an idiot! Yes, there I said it and own my words! 😂😉
This is brilliant. You’ve manifested a gcse grade 6 for this.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shop local guys, forget the big chains, I feel sorry for the poor, I’m so privileged, I feel bad for the small timers, so do make sure you give to small companies.... BUT also, please buy this kinder Surprise Easter egg that’s supplied by a HUGE CHAIN, and don’t forget to like and comment on the post to help spread their message...

Does she really not have any idea how stupid she sounds?
Yeppp. With her it’s all ego isn’t it, she wants to be able to stunt on Instagram saying how comfortable they are & fine as she posts pics of her zone 13 new build but then saying how she had to choose between staff salaries or repaying a company liability? That suggests to me she’s close to zeroing out her company bank account and has no cash left?

Company bank accts are different to your normal acct in that a balance of a few tens of thousands is pretty standard even for a small single traders like freelancers & contractors as that’ll be your tax/VAT/other liability money sat there plus a bit of rainy day fund as down time is inevitable. The fact she’s down to getting rid of people because she can’t front their salary for 3 weeks ahead of the furlough scheme payments sounds pretty bleeping deaths doors to me!

But her audience must be thick to sit through all these bleeping ads anyway so she probably doesn’t expect any of them to put two and two together.

Reactions: 13
Yeppp. With her it’s all ego isn’t it, she wants to be able to stunt on Instagram saying how comfortable they are & fine as she posts pics of her zone 13 new build but then saying how she had to choose between staff salaries or repaying a company liability? That suggests to me she’s close to zeroing out her company bank account and has no cash left?

Company bank accts are different to your normal acct in that a balance of a few tens of thousands is pretty standard even for a small single traders like freelancers & contractors as that’ll be your tax/VAT/other liability money sat there plus a bit of rainy day fund as down time is inevitable. The fact she’s down to getting rid of people because she can’t front their salary for 3 weeks ahead of the furlough scheme payments sounds pretty bleeping deaths doors to me!

But her audience must be thick to sit through all these bleeping ads anyway so she probably doesn’t expect any of them to put two and two together.
If you presented such intelligent and logical view...you would get blocked!
Be gone from the echo chamber-if it does not support the narrative Candice is pushing then it's not welcome.
Candice is so poor she was heartbroken to let staff go...but buy her book and watch her ads and you can support this beacon of female empowerment.

Reactions: 10
I see the words on this thread. Locked on the screen, yet they dance before me. The freedom the words have inspired me and evoke memories of bygone threads. I am reminded of words uttered to me by other wise posters on the thread almost like an anthology of words but more than that words that have a meaning and a purpose.
The words are dancing in my brain with the synapses firing as they tango and foxtrot. I see the words you have all written and I am humbled to conclude that the words spell out one thing.
Candice is an idiot! Yes, there I said it and own my words! 😂😉
Oh dearest Lars, your ruminations strike such a chord as I languidly recline upon the chair in mine own office, seat and witness to many a random consideration. My gaze drifts idly across the milky vista before me and alights ere the golden host which heralds the arrival of springtime. My heart bursts with joy that such glad sights evoke yet still carries within a wistfulness, nay sadness even, of all past beauty which is no more. A reminder that all is fleeting, our time just a borrowed droplet in the everlasting oceans of all perpetuity. No, I’ve no idea what the random bollocks I’ve just written means either but I think it shows that Lars and I are just as gifted as Candice. 😂🤪😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If you presented such intelligent and logical view...you would get blocked!
Be gone from the echo chamber-if it does not support the narrative Candice is pushing then it's not welcome.
Candice is so poor she was heartbroken to let staff go...but buy her book and watch her ads and you can support this beacon of female empowerment.
This whole covid thing has really highlighted where these influencer’s morals really lie. It’s easy to “advocate” for poor disenfranchised women in economically vulnerable positions on your insta captions or as a means to batter other influencers, a lot harder to make sure you pay them as their employer init 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Exactly- I imagine she’s on her arSe broke, hence why she’s still trying to flog bleeping Easter eggs to people in a global pandemic and thousands of people are dying!!!! She wishes she had enough money to buy her the morals to not have to do that tit but the truth is she needs the cash, and to her cash comes before everything.

The woman was selling other women for sex and profiting from them, while “living a celebrity lifestyle” she would do just about anything for cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Who exactly are these employees and what does she need them for? Letting go of one to save another indicates at least two... but what for? She pays her sister to take her fashion shots as, y’know, BAME issues seem not to be relevant as long as she’s in a cute dress. But who is the other? The cleaner maybe?

Reactions: 6
Who exactly are these employees and what does she need them for? Letting go of one to save another indicates at least two... but what for? She pays her sister to take her fashion shots as, y’know, BAME issues seem not to be relevant as long as she’s in a cute dress. But who is the other? The cleaner maybe?
It’s quite common for people to “hire” family members under their Ltd company to draw salaries so they mitigate paying higher rate taxes. Most company directors will take their salary as minimum wage & make up the rest through dividends which yield muuuuch lower rates of tax, but there’s a limit on how much you can take. So they “hire” partners, children (16+), retired parents, etc to take salaries too and then access the money through their bank accounts.

I imagine she’s kept husband on and sacked off the rest of the family? I don’t know why she’d speak of this publicly though. I guess compared to being a pimp it’s nothing so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 12
This whole covid thing has really highlighted where these influencer’s morals really lie. It’s easy to “advocate” for poor disenfranchised women in economically vulnerable positions on your insta captions or as a means to batter other influencers, a lot harder to make sure you pay them as their employer init 🤷🏻‍♀️
Both amazing posts

Wonderful much sainsburys paid her for latest tu campaign.

Reactions: 7
Both amazing posts

Wonderful much sainsburys paid her for latest tu campaign.
Anywhere between 5k - 10k I reckon

It’s quite common for people to “hire” family members under their Ltd company to draw salaries so they mitigate paying higher rate taxes. Most company directors will take their salary as minimum wage & make up the rest through dividends which yield muuuuch lower rates of tax, but there’s a limit on how much you can take. So they “hire” partners, children (16+), retired parents, etc to take salaries too and then access the money through their bank accounts.

I imagine she’s kept husband on and sacked off the rest of the family? I don’t know why she’d speak of this publicly though. I guess compared to being a pimp it’s nothing so 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think the reason she’s speaking about money and how she’s privileged blah blah blah is because she’s so obsessed with status and wealth that even in a time like this she’s desperate to pretend she has money and that she’s doing ok. Being poor to Candi is the pits and she’d rather be anything than poor.

I wonder what has happened to her in life to value money with such high regards. We know by her contribution to the Jodie Marsh documentary that she wasn’t selling sex and working as a pimp to just obtain the basics in life, she was doing it to upkeep a certain lifestyle. It’ll be interesting to see what she does now that money isn’t going to be coming and going and freely for a while...

Also so LOL at the comment about her some 13 house - so true!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

This is really interesting. Thank you. Another smaller influencer (but also one with a published book) was complaining that she was entitled to nothing from the Government’s schemes because she only pays herself a “small salary” - this explains why. It is an awful wretched time for everyone and I feel quite awful writing this but, it is hard to feel huge empathy when people want Government tax-payer funded support despite taking measures to avoid paying much tax themselves. Unless I’ve read this wrong and they contribute significantly elsewhere through their company?

Oh dear flogging Easter eggs during this time is really low .. I'd rather be a bit skint than show myself up to have no morals! Can't believe how much people arse lick her 😬😬

• Heart
Anywhere between 5k - 10k I reckon

I think the reason she’s speaking about money and how she’s privileged blah blah blah is because she’s so obsessed with status and wealth that even in a time like this she’s desperate to pretend she has money and that she’s doing ok. Being poor to Candi is the pits and she’d rather be anything than poor.

I wonder what has happened to her in life to value money with such high regards. We know by her contribution to the Jodie Marsh documentary that she wasn’t selling sex and working as a pimp to just obtain the basics in life, she was doing it to upkeep a certain lifestyle. It’ll be interesting to see what she does now that money isn’t going to be coming and going and freely for a while...

Also so LOL at the comment about her some 13 house - so true!
Yeppp perfecfly articulated! There’s a LOT of ego. Personally I find that stuff very odd, it’s no one else’s business and it certainly doesn’t need repeating so often, I think she’s trying to convince herself more than anything.

This is really interesting. Thank you. Another smaller influencer (but also one with a published book) was complaining that she was entitled to nothing from the Government’s schemes because she only pays herself a “small salary” - this explains why. It is an awful wretched time for everyone and I feel quite awful writing this but, it is hard to feel huge empathy when people want Government tax-payer funded support despite taking measures to avoid paying much tax themselves. Unless I’ve read this wrong and they contribute significantly elsewhere through their company?
Looooool which influencer is this? My husband was a contractor for a few years and I never took a salary from his company but did all the admin support for his accountants eg transferred the taxes etc (pretty sure I was the only wife who didn’t out of all his colleagues, I was the only wife with my own job tho) so this is just my experience I’m not an accountant:

They do pay other taxes like VAT quarterly and corporation and then your personal tax liability (I think this is only for additional rate people?) annually but it works out as less overall, which is why people do it. There are other benefits too like being able to buy tit through the company money as an allowable expense (laptops, cameras, for influencers probs holidays & clothes too). For us the flexibility ended up being the only benefit cos I got really unwell last summer and my husband was able to take 5 weeks off to support me but the rest of it was really tit for us, far too much admin. We were very above board but some of the men he worked with did a Candice and had all his cousins on payroll to get the money back entirely tax free, we met some (proper villain) accountants who told us how we could “get away” without paying a penny tax, there’s loads of really shady tit you can do but we elected not to. It’s basically whatever your accountant is willing to sign off and risk their chartered status for tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s why the government recently introduced IR35 because people were “contracting” for the same employer for years so were basically concealed employees who weren’t paying as much NI/PAYE tax as a “normal” PAYE employee but performing the same function to the company. With contracting and freelance it’s high risk / high reward, like I said this is why it’s normal for a company bank account to have tens of thousands sat in it because that’s your tax liability money and a bit of rainy day fund. Cos you tend to renew in 6 month chunks you need to know you can cover your personal outgoings and tax liabilities if you don’t renew. And tbh that 6 months is a really generous renewing term, some contractors are going week by week and influencers it’s even less it’s one off payments here/there isn’t it.

So you need to look after yourself, you can’t declare to HMRC you’ve earnt £7k the last 10 years (when you’ve really drawn down £60k odd or £140k p/a) and expect them to pad out the difference! I appreciate this is an unprecedented situation that no one could have ever predicted but come the duck on, you know the score when you’re being a bit cheeky with your accounting! It’s a cheek anyone is complaining tbh!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeppp perfecfly articulated! There’s a LOT of ego. Personally I find that stuff very odd, it’s no one else’s business and it certainly doesn’t need repeating so often, I think she’s trying to convince herself more than anything.

Looooool which influencer is this? My husband was a contractor for a few years and I never took a salary from his company but did all the admin support for his accountants eg transferred the taxes etc (pretty sure I was the only wife who didn’t out of all his colleagues, I was the only wife with my own job tho) so this is just my experience I’m not an accountant:

They do pay other taxes like VAT quarterly and corporation and then your personal tax liability (I think this is only for additional rate people?) annually but it works out as less overall, which is why people do it. There are other benefits too like being able to buy tit through the company money as an allowable expense (laptops, cameras, for influencers probs holidays & clothes too). For us the flexibility ended up being the only benefit cos I got really unwell last summer and my husband was able to take 5 weeks off to support me but the rest of it was really tit for us, far too much admin. We were very above board but some of the men he worked with did a Candice and had all his cousins on payroll to get the money back entirely tax free, we met some (proper villain) accountants who told us how we could “get away” without paying a penny tax, there’s loads of really shady tit you can do but we elected not to. It’s basically whatever your accountant is willing to sign off and risk their chartered status for tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s why the government recently introduced IR35 because people were “contracting” for the same employer for years so were basically concealed employees who weren’t paying as much NI/PAYE tax as a “normal” PAYE employee but performing the same function to the company. With contracting and freelance it’s high risk / high reward, like I said this is why it’s normal for a company bank account to have tens of thousands sat in it because that’s your tax liability money and a bit of rainy day fund. Cos you tend to renew in 6 month chunks you need to know you can cover your personal outgoings and tax liabilities if you don’t renew. And tbh that 6 months is a really generous renewing term, some contractors are going week by week and influencers it’s even less it’s one off payments here/there isn’t it.

So you need to look after yourself, you can’t declare to HMRC you’ve earnt £7k the last 10 years (when you’ve really drawn down £60k odd or £140k p/a) and expect them to pad out the difference! I appreciate this is an unprecedented situation that no one could have ever predicted but come the duck on, you know the score when you’re being a bit cheeky with your accounting! It’s a cheek anyone is complaining tbh!
This has educated me more than school economics. Thanks again!

• Haha
She said it was an awful holiday, it was really bizzare because she went, as smug as duck, then it turned into panic attacks and dramatics and then they came home.

Does her Mom live here or in Barbados?

I'm not quite sure what's going on with her. Everything is so badly written, and she seems to be making it such a dramatic big deal.

Without sounding like a complete cowbag, I know it's hard and difficult times but it always seems like with people like her, they are paving the way for an advert, like online meditation classes or a calming pillow spray or some other tit. Nothing ever feels genuine.
She writes like a year 11 gcse candidate ..

• Haha
She’s an absolute dick. Just had a “conversation” on Instagram -where she was basically just a rude witch, then blocked me. Can’t engage in an adult conversation. bleeping crank.

• Wow
I wonder if Candi mentions her pre pimping and escorting life in this memoir style book? I suspect not, she’s just going to play the ‘poor humble Version of herself’ - aka the fake life!

She’s an absolute dick. Just had a “conversation” on Instagram -where she was basically just a rude witch, then blocked me. Can’t engage in an adult conversation. bleeping crank.
I’m not at all surprised.
It’s not a good time to release a book. People are dying full-stop at the moment, regardless of childbirth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.