Candice Brathwaite #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you actually listen to what she said?

Some tit about how this situation is nothing new to her because she's used to oppression as are her relatives and ancestors.
Wish she would bore off with this card she plays all the time, yep she looks like she’s used to struggling and not having a pot to piss in, black,white, pink, blue whatever colour, sometimes people are in the bones of their arse it’s not just people of colour......try surviving when your dad worked in a mine 30 odd years ago and you had duck all cos of the strikes......she boils my piss

Reactions: 13
She’s a knob! People are dying left right and centre and she’s in her garden trying to get an ASOS sponsorship. Give it a rest Candi!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She's comparing her ancestors struggles with oppression to her having to stay in because of corona? Jesus wept.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Did you actually listen to what she said?

Some tit about how this situation is nothing new to her because she's used to oppression as are her relatives and ancestors.
She has to do this now, she's just back from a very privileged holiday so she needs to throw back to her BME issues to keep things on track.

• Heart
Not one single comment on that stupid e45 video! People do not want and do NOT need to be sold to by these stupid idiot influencers right now. So many people are worried about keeping a roof over their heads and worse still some are losing loved ones and here she is trying to sell some cheap bleeping cream. Shame on her!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
“Borrow a piece” ....... from ASOS?? I know they stock a range of stuff from the super cheap fast fashion to nicer brands but ultimately it’s all too cheap to warrant “borrowing” 😂

this thread has been v interesting, I’m really interested to see how influencers cope during this crisis. Most retailers are making major cut backs as they’ve been forced to shut stores & they’re aware warehouses will be next... I can’t imagine they’ll be paying these lot to flog product they can’t even sell 😬😬😬

“Borrow a piece” ....... from ASOS?? I know they stock a range of stuff from the super cheap fast fashion to nicer brands but ultimately it’s all too cheap to warrant “borrowing” 😂

this thread has been v interesting, I’m really interested to see how influencers cope during this crisis. Most retailers are making major cut backs as they’ve been forced to shut stores & they’re aware warehouses will be next... I can’t imagine they’ll be paying these lot to flog product they can’t even sell 😬😬😬
She clutches at straws. She’s trying to pretend that nothings change and is probably manifesting brand sponsorships 24/7 atm!

Better off manifesting a corona Vaccine Candi. That’s what the world really needs right now, Not some sodding E45 cream!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She clutches at straws. She’s trying to pretend that nothings change and is probably manifesting brand sponsorships 24/7 atm!

Better off manifesting a corona Vaccine Candi. That’s what the world really needs right now, Not some sodding E45 cream!
this thread has reminded me to check her out more, I don’t understand how her audience tolerate it - every single post is an ad or begging for some free stuff? How is this enjoyable content for anyone - there’s none of the “we’re your friend really” influencer fluff she is just one huge ad break!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
this thread has reminded me to check her out more, I don’t understand how her audience tolerate it - every single post is an ad or begging for some free stuff? How is this enjoyable content for anyone - there’s none of the “we’re your friend really” influencer fluff she is just one huge ad break!
I have no idea how people find her appealing or appreciate her content. To me she is desperate, she’s a beg, I don’t judge anyone for being a sex worker but the way she spoke about selling other women for sex in that Jodie Marsh documentary was disgusting and I just don’t see why anyone would subscribe to her crap.

Reactions: 14

She wants to borrow a 30 quid maxi from asos

Yet watching old episodes of Made in Chelsea, one of the girls borrowed a half a million pound diamond wrist cuff.

Even Arg borrowed a £15,000 watch on Towie.

She might as well borrow a piece from Primark and be done with it.

• Haha

Yet watching old episodes of Made in Chelsea, one of the girls borrowed a half a million pound diamond wrist cuff.

All the 'manifesting' is embarrassing now.
Designer shoes and bag and a borrowed £30 dress?
A lot of fashion retailers are closing online operations but Candice knows ASOS are open, plenty of reason to get noticed and get linking.

I wonder how her book is doing?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

loooool Primark, savage.

I honestly don't know how she's not embarrassed to be publicly begging like this on Insta. I get & respect that a big part of her brand is that she's representing a demographic of motherhood that's not 'popularised' by the Insta aesthetic (like it is all rich blonde skinny waif mums carrying babies that are wider than them, or quirky~ public school alumni in F&B painted Victorian terraces) but I don't think she helps herself with her manifesting - it just looks quite cheap and desperate, which she needn't be at all. It's actually embarrassing that she can't see this for herself.

ASOS are getting slammed on twitter today, they have bigger worries than CB borrowing a dress. Their staff are working in conditions that aren’t safe, nice to see that the great humanitarian CB cares.

I see she’s currently trying to manifest a Vogue cover 👀 not enough crystals in the world for that one. And isn’t the world suffering enough without all these stupid bleeping tiktok dances the influencers are doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I see she’s currently trying to manifest a Vogue cover 👀 not enough crystals in the world for that one. And isn’t the world suffering enough without all these stupid bleeping tiktok dances the influencers are doing.
Yep. Keep your tic tocs on bleeping tic toc!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Peeked at CB’s grid today in a moment of boredom, my god, the absolute narcissism on display is off the scale. She clearly thinks she is hot tit, at... well I don’t know... being on social media? Will be very interested in the book sales figures.

Reactions: 14
Peeked at CB’s grid today in a moment of boredom, my god, the absolute narcissism on display is off the scale. She clearly thinks she is hot tit, at... well I don’t know... being on social media? Will be very interested in the book sales figures.
Yes I am too interested to see how the book goes. Let's hope for the sake of her children it does well.

Reactions: 3
Yes I am too interested to see how the book goes. Let's hope for the sake of her children it does well.
I think it will tank. It’s ok for people to virtue signal for free on her IG, but when it comes to actually spending money? Nah, I think most people won’t bother, especially if her captions are anything to go by. I know she thinks she’s a wordsmith but she’s in the same league as FOD, in that regard. It’s a chore trying to wade through them and work out what the point is she’s trying to make.
I am, of course, ready to be pleasantly surprised.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.