Cancer Influencers #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so pleased that Lizzi has been accepted for a trial, keeping everything crossed it’s positive for her!

When she didn’t post about her appointment during the week I thought she maybe hadn’t been suitable for anything but I’m beyond delighted that there’s something for her to try

Reactions: 8
I get why she kept quiet, trials are so hard to get on, so many boxes to tick. I hope she can tolerate whatever she is on and it actually proves to work 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe her latest post, absolutely heartbreaking but there was over £67,000 on other go fund me. Now I have no idea how much all medical bills were aswell as normal bills coming in, with no earnings that’s bound to be very hard but right now is not the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe her latest post, absolutely heartbreaking but there was over £67,000 on other go fund me. Now I have no idea how much all medical bills were aswell as normal bills coming in, with no earnings that’s bound to be very hard but right now is not the time.
What are these medical bills? Was the wee boy being treated privately or abroad? Sorry I'm not familiar with this story. RIP to the wee guy :(

Reactions: 1
I looked at the go fund me and it was at 2000 now 21000
I think its wrong asking for money, it's sad the poor boy lost his battle but this is not on

Begging bowl out no less than 24 hours after her poor son’s death. They have no shame. No reflection on Dilly, but they clearly have been living beyond there means and renting a home they can’t afford. Now expecting others to cough up? Shameful 😡😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.