Cancer Influencers #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nat Woodward is so disingenuous, one of her many best mates has been given months to live and she’s posting birthday pics of Christopher and food. I don’t blame her to want to go out with her fiancé, but can’t she have a day off insta? No one cares

Reactions: 7
I came across an account called katiesnotgivingup after Colleen Rooney shared it. The saddest story of battling sinus cancer and facial surgery. I've not seen this type of cancer before, it's rare and she had to fight to be diagnosed. It's not a cancer influencer account but they want publicity for fundraising so do have a look x

Reactions: 6
I see rach_jax_and Marlowe won an award for influencer of the year in Scotland.... Why? All she does is moan and slag of nurses who messages her!

Reactions: 3
I am so allergic to anything from Bald Boobless and Beautiful now - total over-exposure. I know she's in an unenviable position with her health. I know. But my God that woman loves herself. Today, preening and showing off a gold necklace.

Does anyone follow Saoirse and Mamma? There's been a post to say that Saoirse has passed away 😞 RIP little one xx 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
My goodness Lizzi's mum. As Lizzi says having to watch your daughter go through what she has for 5 years then get the news she has this week about her own cancer. Life is really tit sometimes and that is putting it politely.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Just awful for Lizzi and her family, her fear and heartache is palpable.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Her Mum has cancer in 11 of 14 lymph nodes so she has a scan to stage her cancer which is obviously terrifying.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Her Mum has cancer in 11 of 14 lymph nodes so she has a scan to stage her cancer which is obviously terrifying.
Oh god, she must be in a pretty bad way. 😞 I genuinely don't know how Lizzi is surviving, it's heartbreaking 💔 Is there a way someone can upload her stories in here, or is that not allowed?

I don’t know how to but maybe we can actually say what it’s being said than say ‘it’s so sad for Lizzie’ etc.

I really like her.

I don’t know how to but maybe we can actually say what it’s being said than say ‘it’s so sad for Lizzie’ etc.

I really like her.
Yes, even that would be good as the couple of us only got blocked as we didn't like NNL, nothing to do with Lizzie, we all like her as a person and feel devastated for her.

Yes, even that would be good as the couple of us only got blocked as we didn't like NNL, nothing to do with Lizzie, we all like her as a person and feel devastated for her.
She blocked me after I liked a few comments about NNL and said that Lizzi didn't need to get involved as it wasn't anything to do with her. I'd get it if she was a really close friend/family member but she wasn't!

Dear Tassia Haines died today, at her home in Wales, with her husband Nick, her mother, and a couple of friends (I think?) at her site. Her husband was upset that the district nurse or hospice person(?) would not give her enough pain medication the night before and she suffered terribly. That breaks my heart.

She was so honest, open, and brave. She fought till she could hardly stand any more to convince the Welsh government to provide more help to Stage 4 patients - like even in the last weeks, she kept pushing that agenda as hard as she could. Her husband said he'd give a couple more updates and then close the Instagram account! I hope he just meant quit posting because I'd like to go back and "visit" her, in her daily updates and little stories. But I think he'll probably shut it down. Such lovely people.

Here's her February 6 post where she's still trying to get changes made for patients, despite physically struggling:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I felt genuinely sad when I saw his update. It's been clear for the last week or so that the end was very near for her. It's a huge shame her pain wasn't managed better.

Reactions: 5
It was so sad listening to her husband last night, and not right that her pain wasn't managed appropriately..

She should not have been in pain leaving this world.

May she RIP

One of my own thoughts about dying is I think, should I ever have a choice, I’d do hospice as my own terrible experience is that both at home and in hospital, they are very stingy with morphine - not their fault, just the rules I suppose. Hospices seem much more willing to just keep whacking it up.

Poor Tass. I admire that she was living until she died though, if that makes sense. People talk about fighting cancer but that’s not really it, it’s fighting to live until you die. And she did that beautifully. all my thoughts are with Nick and her mum.

• Heart