Cancer Influencers #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So BBB now appears to have the same eyebrows as Mrs Blandy does. Is this a 'thing'?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Nat W is becoming so bitter. She’s complaining that people dare to struggle with stoma reversals. Nat, you know it doesn’t detract from your suffering, if other people also suffer?
What you’ve been through is horrific. Don’t hate on others who are a bit more fortunate. They’ve still got/had bloody cancer!

It’s a very unattractive quality and will eat you away.

Totally agree- as someone living with cancer and has a stoma- I am so grateful that I am here, but seeing someone having their stoma reversed fills me with joy- not bitterness - she is also forgetting a high proportion of reversals go wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Nat W is becoming so bitter. She’s complaining that people dare to struggle with stoma reversals. Nat, you know it doesn’t detract from your suffering, if other people also suffer?
What you’ve been through is horrific. Don’t hate on others who are a bit more fortunate. They’ve still got/had bloody cancer!

It’s a very unattractive quality and will eat you away.

Totally agree- as someone living with cancer and has a stoma- I am so grateful that I am here, but seeing someone having their stoma reversed fills me with joy- not bitterness - she is also forgetting a high proportion of reversals go wrong
Shes turned into a typical insta twit. Shes like a broken record and hasnt got anything new or interesting to say.

Reactions: 4
The new Mrs Blandy is very obviously struggling with last trimester pregnant with twins as any of us would, all I see from Steve is work and self centred stories about the podcast (none of which reflecting the hard work by his late wife)

I’m feeling a bit sorry for Amy, she’s definitely going to be left at home with 3 kids whilst he does what he wants

Reactions: 8
Shes turned into a typical insta twit. Shes like a broken record and hasnt got anything new or interesting to say.
She sure has - I mean each to their own and us folks living with cancer walk our own journey - but she just seems very bitter - sure that bitterness must pull her down, be grateful her scans are good some of us don't have that luxury - sorry for the rant

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's so hard to like most of the people we mention on here. They're just - irritating as hell, much of the time. For instance, Kris Hallenga. She's clearly having an absolutely awful time and is going downhill quite fast, but I just can't warm to her at all. Feel the same about most of them, unfortunately, other than the lovely Naomi who is so open and genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The story of Naomi of survivingsupportingsisterhood has really touched me. I followed her sister before Naomi was diagnosed. They seem such a wonderful family. I hope Naomi gets as much time as possible with her daughters.

Reactions: 2
The story of Naomi of survivingsupportingsisterhood has really touched me. I followed her sister before Naomi was diagnosed. They seem such a wonderful family. I hope Naomi gets as much time as possible with her daughters.
She's lovely. I also really rate MrsIncredibleBowel. She's also been given devastating news about her cancer but she's not grabby or self-pitying or selling stuff - just honest and real and comes across as a really gorgeous person both inside and out.

• Heart
The new Mrs Blandy is very obviously struggling with last trimester pregnant with twins as any of us would, all I see from Steve is work and self centred stories about the podcast (none of which reflecting the hard work by his late wife)

I’m feeling a bit sorry for Amy, she’s definitely going to be left at home with 3 kids whilst he does what he wants
I don’t. Most people can see what a self centred egomaniac he is. She has made her own bed with him. Being so happy to airbrush his first wife out of his life should have been a red flag.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t think Mrs B is the quietly long suffering type. If he doesn’t do his bit she will wheel in au pairs, family members and nannies to shoulder the load.
They are well matched.

Don’t know if I’ve missed it mentioned, but did anyone Liston to the live YMBC podcast?

I’m sad it’s the last one, and there was bits that got a lump in my throat going…. BUT…. Considering Rachael started the podcast, it felt like she was a mere footnote. Hardly any mention of her. It was notable, and if I were her family I’d be upset at that.

Reactions: 10
I've just come on to moan about iamkatiestevenson 🙄🤬. Honestly the self entitlement of that woman boils my piss!! Not only does she have a patreon where people pay to see what's happening with her cancer which to me is pointless because 1, she's a nobody and 2, she has GFM which has over 7k and she's crying because she's had her holiday insurance cancelled because she's had progression. Never mind the fact she has MORE than enough to cover the cost for a new policy. THEN after that performance on her story posts a link saying "I've had a few people message for the link to the GFM" but nobody has actually donated after she posted her stories. She says she's well enough to travel, so how about she goes back to work and pays for her insurance herself 🙄🤬🤬 bleeping scam artist

Reactions: 4
I don’t think Mrs B is the quietly long suffering type. If he doesn’t do his bit she will wheel in au pairs, family members and nannies to shoulder the load.
They are well matched.
Can I ask how the hell they afford their lifestyle? Rachael’s life insurance? Does he have some other well paying job?

Reactions: 1
Well au pairs are cheap snffamily members free.
His media career must be lucrative as he’s given up his PR job I believe.

Reactions: 1
2B2A19D1-5D0B-4446-9E79-D9337D217521.jpeg

this woman and her constantly messy unbrushed birds nest hair really annoys me!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.