Camille Charrière

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her makeup for the British Fashion Awards ages her terribly! Such a severe look.

Reactions: 2
Her makeup for the British Fashion Awards ages her terribly! Such a severe look.
I think that’s just how she looks. All that smoking and partying has deffs just aged her. She just hasn’t resorted to botoxing it all away like some of her friends have.

Reactions: 5
Very odd photo of her posted on the Vogue France insta account, lots of criticism in the comments......

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Shout out to the peeps in the comments for critiquing the fashion industry's role in promoting the return of heroin chic. The connotations are not even subtle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Petulant much
She can’t possibly expect to wear Balenciaga and not have people comment?
While I agree with her, I think it’s inviting it a bit to post wearing Balenciaga atm. Sure she can, and should, wear it but to post it will obviously incur comments and criticism

Reactions: 4
Should she be wearing Balenciaga though?
Especially given that the brand has effectively cancelled itself (online at least), and no other influencers- that I’ve noticed- are wearing it.
(Has anyone seen any others?)

I feel her justification for wearing the Cagoule was quite lame. Many girls have got Balenciaga bags that they’ve ‘owned for a while’ but are choosing not to wear them until such time as Demna is sacked/replaced or this situation has been appropriately addressed by Kering. And even then for some the brand may be tainted forever.

Also, if there’s a lot more going on in the world that she’s worried about where are her posts and stories about those issues?

She just got her knickers in a twist about cancel culture coz she went to see Tár.

(no shade at you @olsenrow 💛 I just think it’s an interesting debate!)

Petulant much
She can’t possibly expect to wear Balenciaga and not have people comment?
Here's the thing. It would be one thing if she was caught by paps wearing Balenciaga while out and about. It's quite another to, in her public role as an influencer, take and post photos of herself wearing it. And I know she knows the difference.

Reactions: 3
Should she be wearing Balenciaga though?
Especially given that the brand has effectively cancelled itself (online at least), and no other influencers- that I’ve noticed- are wearing it.
(Has anyone seen any others?)

I feel her justification for wearing the Cagoule was quite lame. Many girls have got Balenciaga bags that they’ve ‘owned for a while’ but are choosing not to wear them until such time as Demna is sacked/replaced or this situation has been appropriately addressed by Kering. And even then for some the brand may be tainted forever.

Also, if there’s a lot more going on in the world that she’s worried about where are her posts and stories about those issues?

She just got her knickers in a twist about cancel culture coz she went to see Tár.

(no shade at you @olsenrow 💛 I just think it’s an interesting debate!)
Assuming she paid for it (which she most likely didn’t), is it not promoting excessive consumption to get rid of every item of clothing that gets “cancelled”?

I also think stashing away your balenciaga until the brand is deemed less problematic by social media is disingenuous. If those influencers actually cared about the matter they wouldn’t even want to look at the bags. But yet somehow it’s fine to keep them until Balenciaga issues a tit and frankly insincere apology or offers Demna up for the slaughter.

Hugo Boss and Chanel have shady affiliations from the past but no one clings onto it. This time next month no one will even remember what happened with Balenciaga, which is sickening but sadly likely. I’m not excusing it and it’s clear to see how wearing a bag or item of clothing from there reads as support at the moment. I suppose, having a platform makes Camille less able to get away with wearing it as she is someone who’s supposed to set some sort of style precedent? I wore my Balenciaga bag last week and no one cared but I also can’t afford to replace it with a bag equally as good 🤣

Camille has the luxury of not having to wear the bag, she could’ve chosen something else, so maybe the criticism is warranted and she doesn’t care!

• Heart
Why would you stop wearing something you already own? Purchased or not. It’s such virtue signalling I can’t stand it. I wouldn’t buy Balenciaga again but anyone to criticise my existing purchase and openly wearing them can jog on. Totally agree with her comments.

Why would you stop wearing something you already own? Purchased or not. It’s such virtue signalling I can’t stand it. I wouldn’t buy Balenciaga again but anyone to criticise my existing purchase and openly wearing them can jog on. Totally agree with her comments.
Much more impactful to stop buying Balenciaga than stop wearing Balenciaga. If you already own it, it makes no difference