Camille Charrière

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have any issue with her recent infatuation with barely there/see through clothing, but I find it interesting how she has gone from a sort of authority on fashion to whatever this is.

I was introduced to Camille because of her style and I enjoy her writing. She used to put together such thought out and interesting outfits. The transition of her focus from showcasing the clothes to showcasing her thinness is disappointing. She has always been very thin but I find her sartorial choices nowadays are only about wearing as little as possible so that her thinness may be the accessory or do all the talking.

Reactions: 9
Totally agree with all of the above. I don’t mind the sheer black self portrait. But it’s because of her hideous second wedding dress she’s given herself this association now. She will always be known as the influencer in the naked tacky lace cover up

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I completely agree with all the above. I don't mind the sheerness of her clothes but it is so obvious she loves showcasing her thinness. Most of her posts nowadays have some kind of association with how thin she is. It seems like she is a bit stuck in the 90s cocaine chic era.

Also, not sure if you have checked her Tik-Tok account but omg it is so cringe!!! Her influencer dynamic really does not translate well in that platform. She can't seem to get the hang of it and comes across so in love with herself, in an unironic way! Specially the video of her standing on the side of a busy road impersonating a sex worker...

Reactions: 3
Based off her internet persona, never in a million years would I have guessed that she is 35….

Reactions: 1
She is so childish and desperately seeking the approval of Gen Z (at least on tiktok) but it makes her outdated heroin chic obsession make sense

Reactions: 7
Totally agree with that. It's like she's lost her groove in her thirties.

Reactions: 1
I do love her glam night out fits and when she is attending fashion events. However for the rest of her every day looks is very Y2K and personally I’ve lived through that era of fashion, I don’t feel like going back.

Reactions: 7
bleeping hell she looks ancient here. Stop wasting money on Miu Miu knickers and YSL bags Camille, invest in your skin because blimey. Maybe give up the fags too.
C4DCE237-0F3B-4F4F-801F-1EA519F4389A.png

• Wow
Ooofff that's not a good look at all. Completely different from what she shares.

No i was just making a generic comment as the photo said about hormone imbalances and period problems