Camille Charrière

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so different in candids. I would have had no idea this was her without the caption. I suppose its because she doesn't usually smile on insta ao we're used to seeing her with the pout and sucked in cheeks ?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She looks so different in candids. I would have had no idea this was her without the caption. I suppose its because she doesn't usually smile on insta ao we're used to seeing her with the pout and sucked in cheeks ?

She looks a million times healthier! I was quite worried about how gaunt she looks in her photos so it’s nice to see her face looking fuller. Idk if anyone saw her insta stories where she fought someone who commented that she looked tired and that it wasn’t good for her conception journey.

While I 100% agree that no one has the right to tell her how to conceive, I must say I’m relieved to see that she doesn’t look as unwell as she depicts herself to.

Healthier? She looks pale and bloated. I'd say she looks anything but well in this photo.

Reactions: 3
Healthier? She looks pale and bloated. I'd say she looks anything but well in this photo.
I’m not white so I’ve never really understood what pale means when used in this context? Like ofc she’s gonna be pale, she’s not exactly olive skinned. In terms of bloatedness, I don’t see it, I just thought she held her weight in her face similar to Lizzy Hadfield when she’s drinking a lot. I suppose it’s all relative 🤷 I suppose my post is considered raving rather than ranting

Reactions: 2
Interesting on how much she charges. I wonder what the commission structure is with her agent/manager. She said the model agency model didn't work for her, so it sounds like she has a more dedicated person. Would they be on a retainer? I guess if you're bringing in £500K you can afford to pay a retainer! https://amyodell.substack.com/p/influencers-talk-honestly-about-how
Was refreshing to some an influencer talk so honestly about money tbf normally they awkwardly avoid answering

Reactions: 6
I can't read the entire article but I agree it's fascinating and yeah - I wonder if she's making 500k+ gross and then paying her manager/agent - still a brilliant setup. If CC ends up having kids it'll be interesting to see if she can maintain that...

Reactions: 1
Yeah the rest was behind a paywall. if anyone subscribes, please paste the rest here for us povvos!

It's always struck me as weird that she insists she's so poor etc etc, but has so many wealthy friends. Something doesn't add up.

Reactions: 5
If you click the article and while loading switch to airplane mode you can get past the paywall

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Clearly channeling miu miu most recent show but it doesn't have the same impact outside of a Paris runway

I will say her bottom is surprisingly pert for someone so skinny. I listened to a pod recently and she was talking about going through IVF, she doesn't look healthy enough to me to go through such a gruelling process let alone pregnancy, particularly if u factor in the camera adds 10 pounds