Camille Charrière

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel bad for her. I hope it all works out for her and her partner though. They’d make pretty awesome parents!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thoughts on her Mango collection?!
I thought that her striped pants and shirt reminded me of the Djerf Avenue ones but I feel like it was stuff she'd wear. I might buy a pair of the earrings but bar that don't see myself getting anything. The sizes seem a bit limited or is that just me?

I think it’s absolute shite. It’s high street yes but the quality looks crappy from the pics. I thought the sheer dress might be quite fun but you can just tell it won’t sit right. What woman does she think is wearing a strass boob tube and low waist jeans?

Reactions: 3
She copied a lot of stuff she already owns which is normal but also maybe not???

Reactions: 4
Was looking through all my old saved posts on Instagram, and how chic was Cami?!
877AC934-1663-4BB1-850C-77BF1569C0FD.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Also - what happened to her face???
Or did she just stopped photoshopping herself? She looked so different.
Now it’s like she purposefully post pictures of her where she looks unflattering or mid-speech. It’s giving wanna be gen z candid photo vibes

Reactions: 7
Looks like she's getting slated for non size inclusivity of the line. If it was so important to her she should have had the balls to stand up to them and say I can't do the collab if you don't include xyz. This looks really half arsed. Not to mention the thinspo YSL shot a few stories later. Also, she's been played by Mango who know that she is the one who will take the heat, not them 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Looks like she's getting slated for non size inclusivity of the line. If it was so important to her she should have had the balls to stand up to them and say I can't do the collab if you don't include xyz. This looks really half arsed. Not to mention the thinspo YSL shot a few stories later. Also, she's been played by Mango who know that she is the one who will take the heat, not them 🙄
Which is weird because Mango does have carry plus size options, so they clearly have the means to produce non straight sizes in large quantities? Or am I misunderstanding something

Reactions: 1
I think they haven’t because it was be incredibly expensive to produce and stock all size ranges for a collab. They don’t know how successful it’ll sell

Reactions: 1
As awful as it sounds, it’s kind of pointless and massively disingenuous to invite plus size influencers to an event for the launch of a collection that you know they can’t wear? Poor Abi, it must have felt so tit knowing you’ll be one of the only ones not actually wearing anything (besides accessories)

Reactions: 5