Camille Charrière

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so surprised she posted that photo, I generally think she’s quite pretty but blimey that angle is NOT the one

Reactions: 2
Snatched and sweaty the caption says. Just seeing sweaty honestly!
That outfit is the perfect example of things luxury influencers wear that they'd think was tacky, chavvy and hideous if a working class person wore it.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she’s trying to get pregnant yet? She’s been very upset on the pregnancy comments about her tummy. Seems to still like partying a lot though

Camille trying to do tiktok is painful, she’s clearly too old and her personality doesn’t translate well into video content. She’s much funnier when she’s limited to short captions lol

eta: before the age warriors come after me, I’m not saying people over 20 can’t tiktok! I just think there is a certain knack or je ne sais quoi for it that the app’s younger users tend to have that the older internet gen don’t

Reactions: 5
Cami’s post for Scholl a couple of days ago is clearly an unmarked ad, please report.

Reactions: 5
I’ve had the irritating misfortune of sitting one seat away from her at our local nail salon before she got married (was planning the wedding). She spoke so so loudly - as if she owned the place. Zero self awareness and just plain rude. Also paranoid self conscious / discussed getting her teeth done and gossiped negatively about other women. She’s full of bs.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’ve had the irritating misfortune of sitting one seat away from her at our local nail salon before she got married (was planning the wedding). She spoke so so loudly - as if she owned the place. Zero self awareness and just plain rude. Also paranoid self conscious / discussed getting her teeth done and gossiped negatively about other women. She’s full of bs.
I can imagine her being very bitchy. Years of insecurity of being single. Is it just me or for a good 3 years was it all she ever talked about? Maybe it was due to your lack of self awareness cami

Reactions: 4
This is interesting!!!! I’ve had the same experience…!!!! In the nail salon; I held the door for her as I was going in she barely even looked at me let alone said thank you.. she returned like 15 mins later, to pay in cash and didn’t even speak to the nail technicians, just stood waiting for her change. Really had a negative energy about her.

This is interesting!!!! I’ve had the same experience…!!!! In the nail salon; I held the door for her as I was going in she barely even looked at me let alone said thank you.. she returned like 15 mins later, to pay in cash and didn’t even speak to the nail technicians, just stood waiting for her change. Really had a negative energy about her.
I’m surprised so many people have seen her in the nail salon, her nails always look busted to me! I’ve only seen her with a decent looking set recently

Reactions: 1
I’ve also seen her many years ago though. At the top shop show at LFW. Around 2014. Girl looked like she needed a good scrub in the bath. All greasy stringy hair in a pony and dirty trainers on and not in the 'cool' french girl way

LOL I don’t know why Camille reposted Bretman Rock’s post because she looks so awkward and uncomfortable in the video! It’s cracking me up how everyone’s calling her “the lady” because she is literally dressed like a grandma
D5B653C4-5B6A-4A73-A032-178B42721869.jpeg

I find her popularity puzzling. I guess people find the socialite lifestyle glamorous? Her entire brand is just...skinny and French :(

What happened to the fashion podcast she was doing with Monica? Now Monica has her own niche podcast with another friend.

I really hated Fashion No Filter. I thought it was breathtakingly patronising ‘we know about fAsHuN and you don’t’. The only ep I enjoyed was when BryanBoy was on and spilled some actual tea 👀
What does everyone think of Monica? She’s basically managed to build a whole career from hanging off Cami’s coat tails.

I saw them at an event once, talking about the show. They were painfully boring and lacking in self-awareness honestly.

We get it Camille. You think you are cooler than cool. You aren't. You're just a bit attention-seeking and a bit of a dick.
Screenshot_20220705-081031-02.jpeg

Wondering what Chanel think of the fact that she decided to make that Coperni bag the key element of her look to THE CHANEL SHOW

Reactions: 7