Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ScorpioMoon

How strange, wouldn't you just be bright and breezy like of course, it's not him unless you had shown his face.

WhatABore

VIP Member
They had a point last week some time where they went quite for quite a while, in their terms anyway. They said they were travelling. But I think that's when they actually had the baby.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
They've completely abandoned their YouTube updates. The most recent video from 11th April is full of comments from viewers to update those who don't use Tiktok or Instagram.

investigate21

Can’t be bothered to watch their latest video…..if anyone has watched it, why doesn’t Camilla want to be pregnant with the next baby?

J2607

VIP Member
There’s a British couple that remind of these two, young lesbian couple who have recently had a baby. Chronically online with twee videos, I can’t think of their names now! They dress really alike as well. Gaaah going to annoy me, bet they’ll show up on my explore in a few weeks.
---

There’s a British couple that remind of these two, young lesbian couple who have recently had a baby. Chronically online with twee videos, I can’t think of their names now! They dress really alike as well. Gaaah going to annoy me, bet they’ll show up on my explore in a few weeks.
Edit to add, just typed in British lesbian couple TikTok and they were the first that popped up 😂 @authenticallycaitlin and @leah.sheil on Instagram. God they’re awful. I feel so sorry for children being born to such parents, they’re not going to know anything other than their whole lives being online. when they can’t even consent to it. And why are they wearing the same top 😳

Attachments

Last edited:

WhatABore

VIP Member
Why don't they just wait until Camilla is in a better place with her career and feels the time is right to take some time off?

I think they're trying to use up Camillas eggs first because of her age.
Cam was going to be pregnant first but they changed to use Cam's eggs first

investigate21

So apparently their child has been found on images on the dark web but they’re denying it.

I mean at this point we’ve seen all of that kid bar his face!

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Julie is in ‘sick leave’ so isn’t sharing anything - except stories on Instagram. Not sure how that’s any different from the content she was putting out pre-pregnancy tbh.
If she's suffering with HG or something then I feel for her. Pregnancy can be really hard. But surely posting something so people aren't worrying would be better than radio silence? Even just one post saying there won't be any updates on Youtube because she's unwell, but please don't worry.... they're completely within their rights to stop sharing at any point but it seems a bit unfair when they were posting every day and a lot of it was very emotional/ heavy stuff encouraging sympathy and concern from viewers. Having said that, I'm sure you can share the content from Instagram stories on YouTube, so if she's posting to one platform but not others it doesn't make much sense!

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Didn’t they do a Q&A the other day and said if they were told if someone had uploaded a photo of him to social media they weren’t going to address it?

Just feels like really weird timing.