Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yano

Chatty Member
Crying on the toilet with her wife holding her is just past the point for me.

Reactions: 1

StrawberryBanana90

Chatty Member
Unless it’s someone who snapped a photo while they were out and about?
pretty terrifying if so, especially as they’re consistent at not posting his face online

ariesmum2020

Chatty Member
I don't think she has a thread yet. I did search quite a bit.
There's just something about her and her girlfriend that I can not stand.

I'm all for loving your body ect.
But I feel like she just constantly wants to show herself looking a certain way, standing with bad posture. Almost as if she's always trying to make herself look bigger than she is? Maybe. I can't quite put my finger on it 😂
Sticking her stomach out constantly, having her yoga pants rolled down.
Again, nothing wrong with looking like this in general or anything like that.
But I feel like she's made her whole account just about this and there's nothing else to her
I do agree- she can be quite annoying. I am all for body positivity but this is like extreme amounts 😂😂

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Cam never seems to post about Julie or their life together. It just seems to be ads, food, and her doing diy. Considering they’re having a baby, you’d have thought she’d have posted a cringe montage of Julie and said something, but nothing.

StrawberryBanana90

Chatty Member
I don’t mind their quirky decor (that sofa is hideous though) but they do strike me as the type of people to get bored of it and change it all the time 😂

Skyeball

Chatty Member
I think they're trying to use up Camillas eggs first because of her age.
Cam was going to be pregnant first but they changed to use Cam's eggs first
Ahh I see, I hope Julie is OK. I had two pregnancies close together and while I have no regrets because that pair of siblings are best mates, I have to be honest and say that the latter of those pregnancies took a toll on my body.

WhatABore

VIP Member
Loves a bra top lol loves a bit more underarm hair too. All fine i suppose
I think the biggest thing for me is, it's all fine, but she plays on it all because she knows it'll get 'hate' or whatever.
They just love the attention.

Ronlonglegs

VIP Member
There’s a British couple that remind of these two, young lesbian couple who have recently had a baby. Chronically online with twee videos, I can’t think of their names now! They dress really alike as well. Gaaah going to annoy me, bet they’ll show up on my explore in a few weeks.
---

Edit to add, just typed in British lesbian couple TikTok and they were the first that popped up 😂 @authenticallycaitlin and @leah.sheil on Instagram. God they’re awful. I feel so sorry for children being born to such parents, they’re not going to know anything other than their whole lives being online. when they can’t even consent to it. And why are they wearing the same top 😳
They have a thread come join us

I thought they weren’t going to reveal the sex of the baby until they were born? I get that she’s been struggling badly with sickness, but they didn’t have to share it yet! Will they end up cracking and showing the baby? Hmmm 🤔 Makes you wonder!

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
She looks alright its the fact shes making a fuss about the body hair
Have hair wherever she wants but its just boringher making a big deal over it

investigate21

she wants to focus on her career as she’s releasing a fitness app in March 24 so she wants to be able to film content for it and doesn’t want to be pregnant. It seems like it was the initial plan for her to be pregnant next but now she’s said it’ll be a couple years before she is.
Julia will be trying to get pregnant next and they’re planning on going to the IVF clinic again in summer next year.
I couldn’t really tell the vibe if Julia was happy about this? Like she said ofc that’s Cam’s Decision etc and I can’t say no but she did have a rough time in pregnancy so who knows if she’s truly happy to be the one to carry again

Thank you!! Can’t imagine Julia is too happy about that after the rough ride she had

StrawberryBanana90

Chatty Member
I did think they’d been super quiet lately - usually they show up in my algorithm all the time even though I don’t follow them but lately it’s been crickets

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
Isn't it there final try from that particular round of embryos?
Julie answered it on a Q&A on instagram but basically in their country they bought a package deal of 3 tries etc before they have to pay again, it’s also on a pay monthly situation, but she said it works out cheaper to get packages rather than individually each try. I can’t remember how much she said it cost though as she did mention it.