Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StrawberryBanana90

Chatty Member
They must have a lot of money to buy the house that they did, it's huge! I thought Norway was a pretty expensive place to live too.

Reactions: 3

ooojuicy

I used to really like these two but I find it all so forced now. Nothing feels authentic. They’re trying so hard to follow trends but I find it’s all so cringe 🥴. But also, does she ever put that baby down.

Ronlonglegs

VIP Member
Cam never seems to post about Julie or their life together. It just seems to be ads, food, and her doing diy. Considering they’re having a baby, you’d have thought she’d have posted a cringe montage of Julie and said something, but nothing.
Perhaps she is actually less comfortable sharing every personal detail of their conception journey

minimaz

Don't follow them closely but have seen a fair few of their shorts over the last few days as I've been in bed with a cold.
Wanted to know what the rest of you made of their video saying they're not going to show their childs face online because they can't consent.

I think thats great, I hate children being exploited for views but if you're concerned about your childs privacy etc would you be documenting every step of their conception?

I also know that when they say they're not going to show the childs face they will have them in lots of photos/videos but shoot them from the back/put a heart over their face. To me thats just as bad because you're creating a curiousity about what the child looks like that you wouldn't be if you just didn't include them at all.

WhatABore

VIP Member
I like them, but it seems like every time they ‘surprise’ each other when they’re upset is by going to the supermarket, buying snacks and breakfast. Like surely by this point you’d be expecting it now?
Because its all fake

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Yes, by all means document your feelings and the process and use the experience to help others. Miscarriage needs to be spoken about and it really helped me seeing others sharing their experiences. But repeatedly including clips of crying at the camera/ on the toilet could be really triggering for anyone who has experienced a similar loss and wasn't expecting to see that footage in something like a pregnancy announcement/ scan update.

Tanne1999

VIP Member
I like them, but it seems like every time they ‘surprise’ each other when they’re upset is by going to the supermarket, buying snacks and breakfast. Like surely by this point you’d be expecting it now?

I’m so jealous, they seem to have it all. I love following them (I only have Instagram). Julie just said they get paid $12,500 each per month. 😫

• Wow

Tanne1999

VIP Member
They've completely abandoned their YouTube updates. The most recent video from 11th April is full of comments from viewers to update those who don't use Tiktok or Instagram.
Julie is in ‘sick leave’ so isn’t sharing anything - except stories on Instagram. Not sure how that’s any different from the content she was putting out pre-pregnancy tbh.

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Why are all her food videos ‘make my famous xyz with me’ - when no one has ever heard them from her.

it’s literally just her dicing up fruit/veg with the same asmr sounds.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Their lifestyle I feel is everything that’s wrong with social media. There’s raising awareness and then there’s filming every iota of your life. I cannot fathom lying down in tears on a bed with your partner in your arms, whilst your other arm holds up your phone to film. In fact I can’t imagine filming anything like this at all, then having to edit it and put music in the background. It just all feels so incredibly wrong and contrived.

I wish them the best during this difficult time but I can’t help but think how damaging their 100% online life is for their psyche.
I agree. Julie answered a question on her Instagram about how much they share and if she feels that they overshare and she said she feels that they keep a lot private… eh?! How? They literally share EVERYTHING and more.

Attachments

StrawberryBanana90

Chatty Member
Can’t be bothered to watch their latest video…..if anyone has watched it, why doesn’t Camilla want to be pregnant with the next baby?
she wants to focus on her career as she’s releasing a fitness app in March 24 so she wants to be able to film content for it and doesn’t want to be pregnant. It seems like it was the initial plan for her to be pregnant next but now she’s said it’ll be a couple years before she is.
Julia will be trying to get pregnant next and they’re planning on going to the IVF clinic again in summer next year.
I couldn’t really tell the vibe if Julia was happy about this? Like she said ofc that’s Cam’s Decision etc and I can’t say no but she did have a rough time in pregnancy so who knows if she’s truly happy to be the one to carry again

WhatABore

VIP Member
she wants to focus on her career as she’s releasing a fitness app in March 24 so she wants to be able to film content for it and doesn’t want to be pregnant. It seems like it was the initial plan for her to be pregnant next but now she’s said it’ll be a couple years before she is.
Julia will be trying to get pregnant next and they’re planning on going to the IVF clinic again in summer next year.
I couldn’t really tell the vibe if Julia was happy about this? Like she said ofc that’s Cam’s Decision etc and I can’t say no but she did have a rough time in pregnancy so who knows if she’s truly happy to be the one to carry again
Julie said in a Q & A a few weeks ago that she hated being pregnant and doesn't want to do it again but will for their family.
So I can't imagine she'd be too happy 😂

Fozzie

I used to enjoy there tik toks but it’s the same crap every day and this fake jumping Camila does when Julie shouts her name makes me want to pull my eyes out 😂

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
I've been looking for a thread about her and her wife, glad one has been created. Am I the only one that think it's all just so fake and put on for the cameras? I don't really understand what meaningful content they create apart from, as you say, responding to the hate comments and making reels about having a baby. I could think of nothing worse than constantly being like this with a partner. I see her wife's bio says being gay is her entire personality, no doubt a snipe at people commenting that but do they actually go on about anything else?

Out of interest does anyone know how old they are? They seem very immature in a way.

Christ I've just seen they did a tik tok dance reel on their wedding day, nothing is sacred.
I thought this too.
It is their whole personality.
Being gay and Camillas body.
Literally all they post.
Although Julies whole personality seems to be Camilla, where as Camilla is all about herself. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Camilla is 33! Not sure about Julie though

Edited to add that I've just seen Julie is 26

Last edited:

Ronlonglegs

VIP Member
I do wonder if that’s true, there’s a lot about influencers and their supposed money that I’m sceptical about!
I think they have decent jobs in marketing or did have, alongside their influencer career. Julie was literally appearing on everyone's fyp at one point from nowhere

Reactions: 1