Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maisie101x

i don’t know about you guys but I’m a big believer of evil eye and therefore not sharing personal, intimate things that aren’t 1,0000% confirmed. I feel no matter who you are there will always be people with some kind of odd feelings towards you; whether intentional or not. And that energy can be transformed into something damaging for us when we share certain things with them. I hope that makes sense. And with Camila and Julie having such a huge platform there are bound to be people who are projecting that energy onto them. I am not saying it is Camilla and Julie’s fault they have had unsuccessful rounds of ivf or that they lost the baby, not at all and I do feel very sorry for them. It’s really sad. I do feel they should be more careful with how early they announce things though. I understand they want to share their journey but this is so sensitive and you just never know what could happen… why would you take the risk? Again, not blaming them at all - pregnancy loss is never anyone’s fault and what I think can be applied for everything , so just for future C&J .. stop sharing absolutely every little thing. Protect your peace 🥲

Reactions: 6

Skyeball

Chatty Member
Why don't they just wait until Camilla is in a better place with her career and feels the time is right to take some time off?

Reactions: 5

SnooperTrooper

Chatty Member
I don't think she has a thread yet. I did search quite a bit.
There's just something about her and her girlfriend that I can not stand.

I'm all for loving your body ect.
But I feel like she just constantly wants to show herself looking a certain way, standing with bad posture. Almost as if she's always trying to make herself look bigger than she is? Maybe. I can't quite put my finger on it 😂
Sticking her stomach out constantly, having her yoga pants rolled down.
Again, nothing wrong with looking like this in general or anything like that.
But I feel like she's made her whole account just about this and there's nothing else to her

Their videos are SO performative. Trying way to hard to be “goals”, it’s just so insincere. Watch all the shocked people if they break up! It’s like the “wife guys” who end up cheating on their wives and everyone is so shocked when it all comes out. They’re just good at over compensating. It’s too much.

• Heart
So many influencers hide their kids' faces and say they're protecting their identity but then share the birth vlog/gory details. If you're famous on the internet your kid is automatically tied to you, you can't stick an emoji on their face in public.
I'd respect content creators more if they just go btw I had a kid, anyways here's my normal content with no reference to my child
That’s the problem. They’ve shared so much about their IVF journey that they can’t really not post photos with their child or post about their child… even if it is with an emoji on their face.

I understand posting about your IVF journey, especially as 2 women. It’s worrying how little some people know. But I would guess that the majority of their audience are young people, like children and teens. But they’ve posted far too much, it’s far too invasive and personal.

WhatABore

VIP Member
Don't follow them closely but have seen a fair few of their shorts over the last few days as I've been in bed with a cold.
Wanted to know what the rest of you made of their video saying they're not going to show their childs face online because they can't consent.

I think thats great, I hate children being exploited for views but if you're concerned about your childs privacy etc would you be documenting every step of their conception?

I also know that when they say they're not going to show the childs face they will have them in lots of photos/videos but shoot them from the back/put a heart over their face. To me thats just as bad because you're creating a curiousity about what the child looks like that you wouldn't be if you just didn't include them at all.
This is something I never understand with these.
I agree with not showing children online. But, not at all.
I don't show my children online at all.

I don't think it gives them much privacy when they will, as you say, probably show everything but their face.
Especially when they're well known.
They share everything in detail about conception, pregnancy, I imagine birth too and then probably their life with the baby, day to day life ect.
What privacy does the child have?
Nothing 🤷🏻‍♀️

So their ivf journey is quite tone deaf. I get it's sad their first go didn't work but unlike many I've couples they seem to have unlimited funds to try again the next menstrual cycle.
I agree… it’s their ‘final try’ this time. But considering their house renovation, they’re clearly not short on funds to pay for another cycle.

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Julie said they’re not sharing the babies due date so we can’t work out it’s date of birth… yet posts how far gone she is, so permitting everything goes okay and she’s not too early, due date could be +/- two weeks.

They’ll probably end up posting their birthday eventually, but I don’t see why they have to be so cryptic about it. Just don’t announce any details when they’re born and stick to it, because they end up looking ridiculous when they inevitably end up sharing this info anyway.

CatsandKnitting

They must have a lot of money to buy the house that they did, it's huge! I thought Norway was a pretty expensive place to live too.
Yeah, I saw the asking price for it on the listing (they basically doxxed themselves with showing the front of the house). They seem to be able to buy whatever they want, whenever they want.

Reactions: 4
I liked these 2 at first… and I understand making content about having a baby to raise awareness of different ways of conceiving. But there comes a time when it’s just too much. When EVERY moment is content…

J2607

VIP Member
I understand everyone copes with things differently and if it helps her, good for her. It's the posting on social media aspect that I don't get, what does she gain except people DMing her about it and her telling people off for doing so.
Cynically, it’s all interaction and engagement, that’s what drives influencers’ worth. Can’t abide it.

J2607

VIP Member
Every single short video seems to have footage of them crying while going through the miscarriage. As someone who has experienced this I cannot fathom wanting to document and share it repeatedly. It's quite upsetting to see those clips cropping up in every video, even ones where they're sharing good news. I just find this whole trend of filming yourself crying very very strange in general. Maybe I'm projecting but I just can't imagine wanting to exploit mine and my partner's loss for views.
I completely agree. I think it’s a very damaging and negative result of social media. It’s so unhealthy.

juy7nhio

Julie is in ‘sick leave’ so isn’t sharing anything - except stories on Instagram. Not sure how that’s any different from the content she was putting out pre-pregnancy tbh.
Sick leave from making videos lmao. I threw up every single day for 7 months of my last pregnancy and commuted into the city full time until 2 weeks before my due date !

WhatABore

VIP Member
I feel like part of what keeps her doing it is the hate comments as well though. Every other video of hers is replying to negative comments.
She isn't really overweight anyway. She's 5ft 9 and 11 and a half stone, which puts her at a healthy weight.

Even her wife's tiktok, a lot is based around Camillas body

They spend so much money on little gifts for each other… they must be earning a pretty penny if they can do that, do IVF and buy a house. You can cheer someone up or make someone’s day without buying them things.

J2607

VIP Member
I've been looking for a thread about her and her wife, glad one has been created. Am I the only one that think it's all just so fake and put on for the cameras? I don't really understand what meaningful content they create apart from, as you say, responding to the hate comments and making reels about having a baby. I could think of nothing worse than constantly being like this with a partner. I see her wife's bio says being gay is her entire personality, no doubt a snipe at people commenting that but do they actually go on about anything else?

Out of interest does anyone know how old they are? They seem very immature in a way.

Christ I've just seen they did a tik tok dance reel on their wedding day, nothing is sacred.

WhatABore

VIP Member
Every single short video seems to have footage of them crying while going through the miscarriage. As someone who has experienced this I cannot fathom wanting to document and share it repeatedly. It's quite upsetting to see those clips cropping up in every video, even ones where they're sharing good news. I just find this whole trend of filming yourself crying very very strange in general. Maybe I'm projecting but I just can't imagine wanting to exploit mine and my partner's loss for views.
I agree too.
I don't disagree with them sharing it, it should be spoken about.
But I don't agree in the slightest with filming yourself crying, video after video after video, and posting it to 1000s of people all over the Internet.

Reactions: 3