Camila as Queen? Yes or No?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s done a great job and makes him very happy and more human, less weirdo royal. She looked lovely in their wedding pictures and has won the Queen over. She is the princess of wales, she doesn’t use it because of Diana and because Catherine will then be the next princess of wales and no one will begrudge Williams wife that title - except perhaps the RFU. It’s inevitable she will be Queen, and he will be a better King with her beside him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Yel

I'd assumed it was a done deal. Otherwise what was the point of all the careful PR for the last two decades?

Although when these two come in they need to slim down the institution and modernise it significantly.

Added a poll on page one

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd assumed it was a done deal. Otherwise what was the point of all the careful PR for the last two decades?

Although when these two come in they need to slim down the institution and modernise it significantly.

Added a poll on page one
Jesus we’re so cynical, I think we’re broken 😂
I think these two will be the ones to cut the fat, I just hope Charles doesn’t go all green peace and woke/environmental crazy 😐

Reactions: 3
I was a fan of Diana. However, Charles and Camilla are so well-suited to each other, that it was painful to watch when Diana and him were together, they were so mis-matched.

I think Camilla absolutely will be Queen Consort, she is so right for the role and will support Charles without any shadow of doubt.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I was a fan of Diana. However, Charles and Camilla are so well-suited to each other, that it was painful to watch when Diana and him were together, they were so mis-matched.
I think that's such an important point, Charles and Diana were never right for each other. I hope that if Diana had lived she would have found the same happiness with someone else that Charles has with Camilla.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't mind her being Queen consort, over the years I have come to like Camilla she does her duty and doesn't draw much attention to herself unlike some (hi Meg). Charles should have never married Diana he only did it because he was pushed into finding a woman.

Reactions: 13
Charles lost Camilla the first time because he dithered and she then married Andrew Parker-Bowles. They seem extremely well suited and happy together. I'd like to think that, had she lived, Diana would be happily remarried today too, perhaps even as Lady Diana Khan, wife of a cardiac consultant, Haznat appearing to be the one man who truly loved her. Camilla has been hard-working and seems like someone you'd have fun with over a glass or two - I loved her wink at the press after the press call with Trump!

Reactions: 9
I should be posting this on the unpopular opinion thread…

I didn’t like Diana, Harry is cut from the same cloth except at least Diana did some good, and genuinely suffered from MH issues.

but I think Charlie and Camila have always been a couple, like suppose to be a couple, and his family of aliens (are they still aliens or are they anti vaccine wombles from Woking now?) made it impossible, and he was too wet to stand up to them.

I’m spending too much time on the controversial threads 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I didn’t like Diana, Harry is cut from the same cloth except at least Diana did some good, and genuinely suffered from MH issues.

but I think Charlie and Camila have always been a couple, like suppose to be a couple, and his family of aliens (are they still aliens or are they anti vaccine wombles from Woking now?) made it impossible, and he was too wet to stand up to them.

Yup, Camilla wasn't "suitable" at the time, not being a blushing virgin, whereas Diana was and it wasn't a success to say the least.

The UK royals and their advisors are stuck in the past. The Norwegians and their royals managed to get over their Crown Prince marrying a single mother with past drugs links twenty or so years ago. Civilised coparenting with the ex and the stepson appearing in royal family photos as the future queen's big brother. Can you imagine that here?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes. Over time I think she works hard for the country in her role. She gets stuck in and she does a good job at it. I see no reason why she shouldn’t become Queen consort.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Lizards I believe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She seems like a friendly enough lady and she does good work with charities. However, she did carry on with Charles knowing he was married.

I wouldn't have been that bothered about that years ago, but in recent years a close family member has dealt with infidelity and I've seen the impact it can have on both the person who was cheated on and their children. Since then I really struggle to see how anyone can cheat on their spouse or enable someone to cheat on theirs.

That said, I don't really care about Camilla being Queen or not. It's just a title and has no bearing on any of our lives really.

Camilla is a homewrecker, yes Charles commited adultery but Camilla was a willing party & had no thought for the other woman's feelings (Diana), tbh I don't really care, can't stand any of them with their horse mouths, & yeah I still got to get up, go to work & pay my bills.

Kate and Camila always seem to get on well, granted I think Kate spent a lot of time not knowing if she should embody a 20/30 year old young mum and wife or a 55 year old who look and acts like a ‘house and home/country living’ article.
wonder if she was still alive would Diana be off in LA or here supporting William and Kate,

Reactions: 1
I always thought Charles and Di had an arranged marriage I don't think there was much love lost between them .I don't think Charles should be king never mind camilla queen their too old and eccentic it'll be the ruination of the monarchy with those two bletherers on the throne:rolleyes:

Reactions: 2