Callie Thorpe - plus sized cringe-fest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="it’s not been changed?!, post: 1408126, member: if you go on her profile it's still there .

Reactions: 1
There's really no subtlety in how she begs for things is there ! If it was a Hoover or a washing machine I could understand asking for people's experiences but a 20 quid umbrella for the garden ?! Seriously! Go online read the reviews and buy it yourselves! That's what we do in the real world , well those of that have integrity!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I saw she was looking at buying a new parasol! More like hinting at being gifted one!

Reactions: 3
Flouting lockdown rules by playing on play park equipment. What a good example to set for little children going past who are being told they can’t use it!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
What an arse. Ours aren’t exactly locked and you are allowed on the grassy bit but the government have said play equipment is not to be used. Apparently it’s okay for Callie to just make up the rules as she goes along.

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or has she been saying a lot recently that she's " forgotten " to post stories she has filmed for gifted stuff? The food gift box is another example of that ( note how tiny the words gifted were on the pic of the final dish!) Its her job to remember to post stuff surely?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Is it just me or has she been saying a lot recently that she's " forgotten " to post stories she has filmed for gifted stuff? The food gift box is another example of that ( note how tiny the words gifted were on the pic of the final dish!) Its her job to remember to post stuff surely?
not just her job, the law following the new regulations! I wonder why she doesn’t want to disclose it? Does she not want to admit how much they’re getting for free or what? All of her peers (DV, BR, etc) go above and beyond on their declarations

Reactions: 3
Anything gifted has to be declared for tax purposes, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s cagey so that she can pay less tax. Was probably working out perfectly until the lockdown and self employed job retention scheme payments are calculated based on how much tax you’ve paid, and that’s why she’s pleading poverty.

Should have paid the correct amount of tax like the rest of us. No sympathy.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Anything gifted has to be declared for tax purposes, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s cagey so that she can pay less tax. Was probably working out perfectly until the lockdown and self employed job retention scheme payments are calculated based on how much tax you’ve paid, and that’s why she’s pleading poverty.

Should have paid the correct amount of tax like the rest of us. No sympathy.
Definitely think this is a massive part of the problem

Reactions: 1
not just her job, the law following the new regulations! I wonder why she doesn’t want to disclose it? Does she not want to admit how much they’re getting for free or what? All of her peers (DV, BR, etc) go above and beyond on their declarations
I think it's all back fired on her recently, nice Callie is not actually nice at all. She has proved to be a liar and a very sneaky one at that. Spending money on unnecessary items that to most are luxurys. If you are struggling for money you don't buy a hot tub, a 2nd hammock, a pizza oven and an expensive bike ! Oh and more recently an outside table ( to be confirmed!! ) . And then have the brass neck to pretend to be struggling financially all points to a person with very little integrity.

Reactions: 13
Clearly doesn’t read or watch the news. When they’ve said tennis can be played with another person of the same household. Annoys me it takes more than one person for her to admit she is wrong.
Agree...no excuse and then the ‘we used hand gel after so it’s ok’ does she not get that u less she disinfected the whole piece of equipment she could have left traces of the virus on it for someone else. Although she’s done duck all for weeks so chances are she hasn’t but still.....knob

I think it's all back fired on her recently, nice Callie is not actually nice at all. She has proved to be a liar and a very sneaky one at that. Spending money on unnecessary items that to most are luxurys. If you are struggling for money you don't buy a hot tub, a 2nd hammock, a pizza oven and an expensive bike ! Oh and more recently an outside table ( to be confirmed!! ) . And then have the brass neck to pretend to be struggling financially all points to a person with very little integrity.
Also think they’re not struggling at all, but she’s trying to be relatable to her followers, so pleading poverty but fails to see that poverty doesn’t not mean that you can still buy luxury items...I despair sometimes

Reactions: 8
Agreed, I think she started whinging to get more jobs in / freebies, she’s definitely had a lot more goodies sent to them in the last 2 weeks so it’s clearly worked.

I think the only reason she was looking at cheap Ikea stuff was in the hope a nicer brand came along and offered her their #sustainable #artisanal garden shelter to promote tbh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8