Callie Thorpe - plus sized cringe-fest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if she can really do much re her picture use.

There are people who have much larger platforms e.g. - Martin Lewis, whose phase have been plastered across facebook ads.

Yeah she deleted. Basically Armageddon over that photo being used. Makes her doubt herself in every photo now, what’s the point etc

But she re puts the picture they are stealing up again? Bit backwards thinking in mho?

Reactions: 3
I get it must be gutting for people to steal your identity like that and profit off of it, but it happens all the time to influencers unfortunately. It’s just one of those things, you can only do so much to stop it. Also, doesn’t posting stuff on an public Instagram page make the image public domain and therefore she doesn’t own it?
Honestly she really needs therapy because her reaction is way too over the top and especially given all that is happening in the world right now she really needs to get some perspective!

Reactions: 3
I get it must be gutting for people to steal your identity like that and profit off of it, but it happens all the time to influencers unfortunately. It’s just one of those things, you can only do so much to stop it. Also, doesn’t posting stuff on an public Instagram page make the image public domain and therefore she doesn’t own it?
Honestly she really needs therapy because her reaction is way too over the top and especially given all that is happening in the world right now she really needs to get some perspective!
I think she’s been struggling for a while. She seems increasingly desperate for attention and very lonely (aside from Dan).

Reactions: 2
I agree, it was a bit dramatic when it is the unfortunate part and parcel of being an 'influencer'. It's not the first time and won't be the last.

Being an 'influencer' isn't all sunshine and rainbows and she seems to struggle with that.

I really don’t see the problem. I read those kinds of books and am always more inclined to read ones based on plus size women, being one myself. The image oozes confidence, it’s not been edited to be crude or distasteful, and that is something that a lot of plus size women and men need when it comes to sex. Also if that was a picture of me I would find it funny