Callie Thorpe - plus sized cringe-fest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She added in that they'll (she'll sit and watch Dan make) pizza for their neighbours too so really they've made a sacrifice for the whole street by buying it ;)

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Saying last week how shes worried about income due to the lock down... Just purchased a pizza oven for the garden. All these "influencers" can duck off.
In the days following lockdown we were treated to a whinge about her worrying how she'd pay the mortgage and about the ads she had to post......the day after they bought the hot tub....

I mean I'd trust they're sensible enough to manage their own finances and these purchases are all affordable but please don't have the cheek to whinge to us about ur mortgage whilst making them!

edit: sorry re read and think that's what you meant by the last week, the weeks are all blending together now she could have whinged about the mortgage 4 weeks ago or 2 days ago I do not know anymore! xx

Reactions: 4
I’m confused....one minute trying to be relatable by saying how worried they are about their mortgage, next buying a hot tub and an expensive pizza oven....thought she was going to say they’d got the £40 Aldi one, not an expensive one from JL....takes the piss out of people who are genuinely struggling

Reactions: 5
Saying last week how shes worried about income due to the lock down... Just purchased a pizza oven for the garden. All these "influencers" can duck off.
And then uses said pizza oven to cook a ready made one from Sainsbury’s because she doesn’t have the time to makes the dough?!
Oh and also she doesn’t even like pizza that much?
Guarantee that is going to get used about 5 times tops.

• Haha
She’s really pissed me off lately. All the unnecessary deliveries making postal workers risk their lives and Dan&I doing DIY- what if he injures himself and takes up valuable NHS resources? She doesn’t appear to drive so ambulance job too.

Reactions: 3
When she was showing off her all freebies this morning.... She is such a contradiction. Also, I know she talks about her Grandad, but hasn't she or Dan got any other family?

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t have a good relationship with her Mum, I think, and her Dad is a Spanish waiter, never been in her life, she contacted last year and who didn’t want to know.

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t have a good relationship with her Mum, I think, and her Dad is a Spanish waiter, never been in her life, she contacted last year and who didn’t want to know.
And dams estranged from his family, but they’ve never said why

I'm sure i've heard her reference Dan's family before but it's been something like, 'Dan's gone to see his Mum'?

But yep, generally no reference to in-laws; it is sad if they are both now estranged.

I'm sure i've heard her reference Dan's family before but it's been something like, 'Dan's gone to see his Mum'?

But yep, generally no reference to in-laws; it is sad if they are both now estranged.
I think Dan has the occasional pint with his dad

Reactions: 1
I think theres a lot of sadness behind her Cheery posts, she said herself not long ago she knows she’s put on weight. My guess is her instagram and her plus size brand are her sole income and I bet that’s drying up like crazy. Shes not really selling the plus size dream at the moment and my guess is she knows it.
The thing is I don’t think she is trying to sell the plus size dream anyone, except where she can make £££ with contracts with Nike and anthropology.
If you look at her insta bio she is deffo trying to stop being a plus size fashion influencer and deffo just wants to be known for her travel blog 🙄🙄

The thing is I don’t think she is trying to sell the plus size dream anyone, except where she can make £££ with contracts with Nike and anthropology.
If you look at her insta bio she is deffo trying to stop being a plus size fashion influencer and deffo just wants to be known for her travel blog 🙄🙄
But do brands like Contiki take her on holiday as the token fat girl?

Reactions: 6
Spanish waiter... Christ. Not trying to judge... but was it a cliche holiday romance?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4