Callie Thorpe #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this is influencing me to do is find out where Dan works because, give me some of that generous generous annual leave allowance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He must have quit? Or maybe he goes unpaid? This influencer world is crazy
If he works for a uni, the students will be finished now until Autumn so he may be able to work remotely, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he had quit to be ConCal’s drippy lackey.

Reactions: 3
He does seem to be going on the free trips with her more and more, so maybe he is the paid camera man/suitcase lifter/carer/comforter when down! Possibly he cut his hours!
Not much mention recently of ConCorner!

Reactions: 1
Cant believe shes still wearing that black manky swimsuit underneath the shirt and those old woman sandals that dont look like they fit properly - to eat dinner with friends!

Attachments

• Haha
Cant believe shes still wearing that black manky swimsuit underneath the shirt and those old woman sandals that dont look like they fit properly - to eat dinner with friends!
Genuinely open mouthed that she’s worn that to a restaurant. Like if you are sitting beside a pool and you’ve just got off your sunlounger to have a bit of lunch at the pool bar, well OK, but to go to an actual restaurant presenting like that, the duck not.

Reactions: 2
Dan “apparently” looks a “hottie” but Callie is still wearing a tatty black dress and old woman sandals!
IMG_4467.png
IMG_4468.png

• Haha
No one, I repeat NO ONE, can ever look like a ‘hottie’ when they’re wearing Birkenstocks, especially Dan. And a hottie? What is she 12?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Out comes that old black swimsuit once again! She started out showing plus size fashion but now she doesnt seem to bother.
IMG_4480.png

I think her self esteem/confidence must be in the gutter at the moment. Rewearing the same things all the time because they feel safe and comfortable to her.

Reactions: 3
I think shes been reading on here because shes trying to justify the black swimsuit, and also other clothes because there have been comments about her wearing the same old clothes

Attachments

Reactions: 2