Callie Thorpe #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look. No freebie trips and no Dan - cue sadness and faux uplifting statements. Christ, if we were playing Callie bingo we'd be calling House every two seconds.

Also: I hate, hate, hate how she credits therapy in her most recent stories, specifically exposure therapy (something like "proof that exposure therapy is the best therapy")

I don't know if she just means it in an offhand way, but at least at the caveat of "for me". An example might be - "I had CBT therapy and it worked well *for me*". "I went to grief counselling and it worked well *for me*". I hate how she can sometimes come across as some kind of authority on therapies and self care - but I feel that way about all influencers. If you are not a professional or training to be one, I don't want your opinion on mental health strategies and approaches as though they are fact- it's absolutely fine to say you tried a particular therapy and for you it's been life changing, but that absolutely might not be the case for everyone - and could even lead to some people feeling like they failed if they tried it and it *didn't* work.

I'm probably being an over sensitive grump, but it really does piss me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is she for f-ing real?! Check your privilege Callie!
Her complaining about having a dreadful day because....the flush on her toilet broke. Quick, call the police, declare a National Emergency. Forget poverty, war - Callie can't flush her shitter. Jesus bleeping christ.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is Dan&I the only one who can fix/call a plumber?
When things break in my house and my BF isn’t here I’ll either try and fix it or call the landlord (family member) to ask what they want doing ie. Call a trade or come look.
What if Dan was away for a week? She just leaving the loo till he is back?

Reactions: 6
Her complaining about having a dreadful day because....the flush on her toilet broke. Quick, call the police, declare a National Emergency. Forget poverty, war - Callie can't flush her shitter. Jesus bleeping christ.
Can just imagine her panicking, quickly changing in to her black, crumb ridden top and crying for Dan&I in her fake poorly voice before contacting her management to say she needs another freebie holiday to recover.

Reactions: 2
That marriage just screams co dependant.
I would LOVE a weekend to myself - perhaps she needs to get a hobby that’s not free holidays and farmers markets.

I used to like bloggers as they were relatable and shared lots more of their day to day. What do we know about Callie if we just started following her?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Imagine how her husband feels reading all that whiney poor me nonsense. They are conversations you have with your friends in private not on a public forum where he's made to feel guilty for leaving you for 2 days whilst he works!
And I'm just gonna say it I absolutely loathe that stupid pear thing she uses to talk when she's being a selfish dick, her mate eyebrows uses the croissant one when she's being a twit too!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What do we know about Callie if we just started following her?
👉🏻She doesn’t work (I don’t count what she does as work).
👉🏻She’s depressed all the time, unless of course she’s on yet another freebie holiday.
👉🏻She will literally slather ANYTHING on her face if it’s gifted and then complain that her skin isn’t great.
👉🏻She thinks she’s a ‘foodie’ because she occasionally shares a breakfast she’s made or free food Waitrose has gifted her.
👉🏻She randomly has ‘exercise spurts’ that last mere days and include ‘wild’ swimming, lido swimming and bike rides.
👉🏻She likes to refer to her local market as a ‘farmers market’.
👉🏻She appears to only own one pair of black bathers/togs/swimmers.
👉🏻She routinely uses her ‘Gramps’ as fodder for her social media under the guise of ‘caring’ for him.
She doesn’t take any type of criticism well and will just block you.

Probably missed some stuff 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Stevenseagull thats pretty spot on I would say!
---
So think by todays Insta that Dan is home! The broken toilet will now flush and Callie can function again, and get Dan to run her around, and run around after her, etc! At least he had a little break from her!
E6797843-45E1-4233-9960-78721CDA77F8.png

---
1CB22B1F-EF85-4A49-884F-E0B6C0A3810E.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Stevenseagull thats pretty spot on I would say!
---
So think by todays Insta that Dan is home! The broken toilet will now flush and Callie can function again, and get Dan to run her around, and run around after her, etc! At least he had a little break from her!
View attachment 1959646
---
View attachment 1959657
Does she honestly think people care? She's such a strange person. Another one with no real friends.

And once again she's been invisible for weeks and then suddenly is posting alsorts of unnecessary nonsense...I suspect she's got an #ad incoming so needs the engagement!

Reactions: 4