Callie Thorpe #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘This free holiday ended up being such a nightmare - its made me late for my NEXT free holiday!!!’ 😡😪💔🎻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Going on about the financial impact of her losing her passport….

Yeah it’s probably going to cost you around £200 but I can’t imagine that’s too steep for someone who never stops banging on about Waitrose. 🙄

Surely you get another one from the embassy and book an extra few nights in a hotel? Obviously whatever brand she’s in Berlin with will help so she’s not completely alone.

This 30 odd year old needs to grow up. I thought she was a travel blogger and she’s having a meltdown over a lost passport. SMH

Reactions: 10
All this healthy gym stuff, swimming and cycling she actually looks really unhealthy with her dark under her eyes and blotchy skin
---
Guessing she doesnt do all this exercise or eat as healthy as she would like people to think. Otherwise she would look healthier in her face!

Reactions: 2
Your probably right! She has been looking so unhealthy for quite a while. Reckon her immune system is bad. Definately doesnt eat healthy or exercise as much as she claims she does!

Reactions: 3
Wait wait wait.
Her apparent BFF Danie Vanier was also in Berlin for Lizzo? Why didn’t they show each other on their stories?

My pet peeve, and she does it a lot, it to put brackets around what she wants to say but only on the start and not to end it!

Reactions: 1
Does Callie colour her hair? Just in these latest posts shes looking a bit grey at the hairline and eyebrows!
03300BA1-8B82-45D8-BCB9-F308A14870ED.png
All that stress going on free holidays and free meals at posh restaurants must be getting to her!