Callie Thorpe #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
500 steps is quite intense. To be honest I'm shocked she even tried it so good on her. I convinced myself one day I could walk up the Covent garden tube steps which I think is about 200. Needless to say I was breathing out my arse and have never done it again since.
Omg I did this once - honestly felt like my lungs were on bleeping fire, but couldn't stop as there were people behind me 🤣 horrific!

I can understand the concern for Callie, but you can't be concerned and then blast her for doing the activity that will *help* her if she continues to do it. Lockdown fucked up my fitness big time, and one of the things that stops me from doing stuff is the high level panic that people will hear me getting out of breath and judge me big time. Fair play to her, she's doing the steps, she is sounding out of breath on stories, she's not dodging it - I admire her for that tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
'My instagram has been playing up'... and she thought some emojis would help? Yeah... Bullshit.

These influencers all think everyone is as stupid as them.

Reactions: 4
She looks like he has lost weight to me. 500 steps is a lot, especially for someone that is probably mostly sedentary. I did St Peter’s dome in Rome which is about the same and it was a looot 😅

Reactions: 1
I have always liked Callie but it strikes me more and more these days that she does not have an ounce of personal style or body confidence. Which is sad when she got big as a plus size fashion influencer. She only ever wears baggy black clothes (especially the swimsuit) like she's trying to hide

Reactions: 7
I have always liked Callie but it strikes me more and more these days that she does not have an ounce of personal style or body confidence. Which is sad when she got big as a plus size fashion influencer. She only ever wears baggy black clothes (especially the swimsuit) like she's trying to hide
Assuming her brain works in an even vaguely similar way to my own....yes. Body confidence and clothing choices are so often inextricably linked - when I feel better or more comfortable in myself, my outfits automatically become more interesting, colourful and less shapeless. She's admitted herself in her stories today she doesn't feel positively about her body.

Reactions: 3
I think this experience must have knocked her confidence even more. Do feel for her with this one!
IMG_4267.png

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I think this experience must have knocked her confidence even more. Do feel for her with this one!View attachment 2159191

Honestly I don't feel for her at all and I say that because I can't believe she even thought she could do it. I'm a big woman, I've did very a very similar tour but Peru and Bolivia. I absolutely knew my limitations and the restrictions of my body. I sat out the bmx ride down a crazy track and also various others because I absolutely knew my body meant I wouldn't fit equipment or I'd hinder/hold back others.

The fact she thought the equipment would fit her blows my mind.

Reactions: 4
So there was a weight limit, which I'm assuming she was over, but the company was happy for her to go ahead anyway?

I'm not sure if that's one worth recommending.

I'm assuming weight limits are there for a reason and not hurt feelings.

Reactions: 5
I am just wondering when these ‘hikes’ are happening and when those ‘hiking boots’ are coming out! Or did I miss it?
IMG_4287.png

• Haha
So there was a weight limit, which I'm assuming she was over, but the company was happy for her to go ahead anyway?

I'm not sure if that's one worth recommending.

I'm assuming weight limits are there for a reason and not hurt feelings.
it won’t be because of the cables or even the harness - if something was to happen it’s about people being able to lift her. It’s the same reason there is a weight limit in things like birthing pools - it’s not that the pool can’t hold the weight, but about being too heavy for someone to carry out.

I think it’s good that she at least half admitted it made her feel tit and limited her options.

Still not seen those ‘hiking boots’, but they have comfy sandals for their ‘strolls’!
IMG_4307.png
IMG_4308.png

---
IMG_4309.png

• Haha
Does seem a long holiday, its an Ad trip so nice long free holiday. Wonder how Dan gets so much time off in his job.