Callie Thorpe #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I know, shes thinking of running in the next general elections, because she has a large “platform in her line if work”!
IMG_4984.png

---
AND how can you ask for a ceasefire when these are terrorist attacks? At least get your information right Callie!!!!!

Reactions: 1
I actually commend her for the stories she’s posted on Palestine. I didn’t realise she has a degree in human rights. I’d rather see stuff like that from her than more holidays, and she does seem to have a fairly nuanced take!!!

still don’t like her though 😇

Reactions: 6
It’s not that I’m cynical ( but I’m a prick) but I don’t believe the human rights degree? Reckon was a module in whatever she did

I actually commend her for the stories she’s posted on Palestine. I didn’t realise she has a degree in human rights. I’d rather see stuff like that from her than more holidays, and she does seem to have a fairly nuanced take!!!

still don’t like her though 😇
I concur

Might have a degree in human rights but doesnt know the difference between war and terrorism!

Reactions: 2
I don’t. It’s just lip service, written because it’s ‘the thing’ for Instafluencers to be doing right now. “I say this as someone who has actively spoken out about my beliefs about the occupation of Palestine many times on this platform before” really? I’ve never heard her speak about it before now. I’d be more impressed if she was putting words into action, rather than just writing words on a screen while she sits on her ass on her comfy couch. Interesting how we’ve never heard of this Human Rights degree before.

Hey you never know Cal but maybe there is a way you could spin this into a free holiday somehow? Free trip to Egypt, see the pyramids and do some humanitarian volunteering near the border for a couple of hours one day, posted to the gram of course because if people don’t see you volunteering then what’s the point in doing it eh?

Reactions: 5
Oooh it all makes sense now the only reason granch has popped up again is cause she passed him on the way to a ANOTHER PR trip ☺

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Unbelievable the money she must make and free trips she gets for doing hardly anything except sitting on her arse being driven around by Dan and stuffing free food into her mouth! Money for ‘old rope’!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20231024_152621_Instagram.jpg

Can't believe she's actually went for the crying selfie.

This screams I'm not crying because of what's going on in the world I'm crying because I can't continue to post about my pr trips as easily and careless as I could before.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2528991

Can't believe she's actually went for the crying selfie.

This screams I'm not crying because of what's going on in the world I'm crying because I can't continue to post about my pr trips as easily and careless as I could before.
Reminds me of that idiot bloke on tiktok who posts videos of him crying ‘ because his wife left’ or ‘ kid died in the army’

Old headstand again creeping in! She has no imagination! I have to say, having done yoga for many years, that this pose literally makes me cringe when she does it! Its so so dangerous unless you really know what your doing!
IMG_4996.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Notice all those photos are really old?! She’s so fake 🤢
Sure that Granch would have enjoyed a trip to Cornwall, but no she wouldn’t do that would she?! And I’ll say it again, there’s no reason she couldn’t visit him weekly. When she’s not on a gifted trip she’s sat on her arse.
C3AA9762-6E4E-4A46-A369-62DF32B5F3E8.jpeg

Reactions: 2