Callie Thorpe #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has been filtered to duck. Her face has changed shape!!
View attachment 1118503
This literally isn’t her, you can tell there’s a filter cos her eyes are dead sharp & tweaked and her skin is soft focused!

What has happened to her? This is just sad tbh, she used to be different from the others in that she wasn’t a rich girl like BR etc, even pre lockdown her flat interiors stuff was good. It’s like she sold her soul to the devil and now she’s scamming subscribers with self confidence issues and misusing filters on beauty ads. She’s awful.

Reactions: 6
That’s not just the magic of make up is it.
Her hair and the background have changed colour too, so it's obvious she's used a filter. She's a bleeping fraud. Really sad, when she makes money out of bleating on about body positivity.

Reactions: 5
Surely the last thing people want to see is someone in Barbados with an all expenses paid trip? With a plus one!

Reactions: 7
There’s war the world and brands are still offering freebies. I know life should and must continue but it feels tone deaf.

There’s war the world and brands are still offering freebies. I know life should and must continue but it feels tone deaf.
I usually don’t mind watching stories about travel for a bit of escapism but it feels incredibly tone deaf. Luxury travel is something a lot of people cannot afford right now and it just comes across as indulgent and boastful.

At the very least she could incorporate plus size fashion and styling, swimwear etr while she’s away.
But all we get are photos of her hiding behind Dan & I.

If she’s serious about travel I would like to see her post affordable solo trips.

63B2BAB5-A52C-4D37-85BC-876749902AF2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
I usually don’t mind watching stories about travel for a bit of escapism but it feels incredibly tone deaf. Luxury travel is something a lot of people cannot afford right now and it just comes across as indulgent and boastful.

At the very least she could incorporate plus size fashion and styling, swimwear etr while she’s away.
But all we get are photos of her hiding behind Dan & I.

If she’s serious about travel I would like to see her post affordable solo trips.

View attachment 1124377
Slight flaw in your suggestion though ...all the holidays are freebies, and she won't say or do anything remotely bopo that could reflect negatively on the brand because the freebies are way more important to her that actually having any integrity ! She's a fake and it's such a shame so many vulnerable women are still buying into thar con corner scam she profits from...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah she’s absolutely moving away from her plus size target demographic on her Callie Thorpe pages. Clearly The Con Corner is still looking to capture that market though, so she’s still making money off of her plus size followers. CT seems to be moving completely to travel and food / recipes etc. 😴 even though in neither of those endeavours does she inject any of her actual individual situation or view on those subjects - eg recovering from food disorders, being plus size, trying to establish a healthy relationship with food and more!

For anyone discovering CT today, they’d think she was just a happy fat girl that likes to cook exotic style food and visit exotic counties. 🥱

Reactions: 8
Yeah she’s absolutely moving away from her plus size target demographic on her Callie Thorpe pages. Clearly The Con Corner is still looking to capture that market though, so she’s still making money off of her plus size followers. CT seems to be moving completely to travel and food / recipes etc. 😴 even though in neither of those endeavours does she inject any of her actual individual situation or view on those subjects - eg recovering from food disorders, being plus size, trying to establish a healthy relationship with food and more!

For anyone discovering CT today, they’d think she was just a happy fat girl that likes to cook exotic style food and visit exotic counties. 🥱
What is her back story? Why is she plus size? How old is she? I only saw her via someone else so know nothing about her.

CT seems to be moving completely to travel and food / recipes etc. 😴 even though in neither of those endeavours does she inject any of her actual individual situation or view on those subjects - eg recovering from food disorders, being plus size, trying to establish a healthy relationship with food and more!
Exactly, her content is just nice photos taken of her travelling on luxury trips and of expensive food sponsored by Waitrose. Nothing relatable or interesting at all.

I dont know why she thanked the hotel for sending over a birthday cake. They've sent everything over the whole holiday as you haven't had to pay for anything. It's not like you've paid for the meal and then they've given you a free cake. Everything is free!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.