Callie Thorpe #4 The Con Corner, enabling Callie to make money standing on her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably the only reason she had him to stay last time. She makes me sick. Wonder if she gives him half the ad money and decent Xmas gifts?!
All poor Granch is getting is a #gifted bottle of Waitrose cava and some sausage rolls

• Sick
Reactions: 3
It's beyond my comprehension why Waitrose work with Callie. There is nothing inspirational about her - everything about her account is so half arsed. And she can't decide what she wants to be - plus size influencer, foodie influencer, travel influencer, interiors influencer, lifestyle influencer. She isn't good at any of them. If there was a Waitrose near me, I'd give it the swerve purely on account of them working with her. And using her grandfather in her ads is appalling. Does he even know?

Reactions: 7
She’s deeply unhappy, so so deeply unhappy and it’s purely because of her weight but she won’t admit it and just do something about it. She’s so caught up in this dreadful body positivity eat ourselves to death movement, she’s neglecting her chances of having a baby, being happy and growing older with no health complications. She’s just so in denial, it’s horrible to watch at this point.
She shares her “healthy ad filled fridge” in hopes that she can keep this sustainable, veggie, farmers market going, low energy costs act up… callie, you have a hot tub, you eat copious amounts of food and buy takeaways all day. You are not saving the planet anytime soon sis. Have a day off.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s deeply unhappy, so so deeply unhappy and it’s purely because of her weight but she won’t admit it and just do something about it. She’s so caught up in this dreadful body positivity eat ourselves to death movement, she’s neglecting her chances of having a baby, being happy and growing older with no health complications. She’s just so in denial, it’s horrible to watch at this point.
She shares her “healthy ad filled fridge” in hopes that she can keep this sustainable, veggie, farmers market going, low energy costs act up… callie, you have a hot tub, you eat copious amounts of food and buy takeaways all day. You are not saving the planet anytime soon sis. Have a day off.
Does she want a baby?

Reactions: 1
She's also cashing in on being ' fat and confident ' via the scam con corner membership she has set up, which is taking thousands of pounds off vulnerable overweight women.

Reactions: 6
Not everyone wants a baby? Baby doesn't equal happiness. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Of course not and I am not sure they she wants a baby. Imagine Dan&I taking care of someone else than herself.
But it's nice to be able to choose. Despite not being Ill apparently, she looks very unfit (and depressed) right now. If they wanted a baby, not sure it would be easy.

Is she having therapy yet? It does my head in that she whinges on about her mental health but appears to do duck all about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We’ll i
[/QUOT

Well… I know she does so hush.
Callie wants a baby but she knows her body can’t carry a child healthily.
I know that a baby doesn’t equal happiness, trust me, I KNOW THAT. that’s a reason why I don’t have children yet and won’t have them unless I really want to.

But in this case, it’s different. She’s not NOT doing it because she doesn’t want to, she’s not doing it because she can’t. Simple.

• Angry
  • Sad
I think she's talked about a baby before and it definitely wasn't a no. It might of been on one of those ask me anything insta thing - from memory, she might have alluded to it being more problematic but didn't really discuss in detail.

Reactions: 2
We’ll i

I know that a baby doesn’t equal happiness, trust me, I KNOW THAT. that’s a reason why I don’t have children yet and won’t have them unless I really want to.

But in this case, it’s different. She’s not NOT doing it because she doesn’t want to, she’s not doing it because she can’t. Simple.
How do you know? 👀👀☕☕☕

• Wow
We’ll i

Sorry but if you’re her mate or acquaintance and she’s trusted you with this info it’s really quite vile to be sharing it here.

Tbh fertility is such a highly triggering subject for so many people that it feels insensitive to be speculating on it for anyone, she provides us with enough undeclared ads and an active subscription scam to comment on that we don’t need to do this?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry but if you’re her mate or acquaintance and she’s trusted you with this info it’s really quite vile to be sharing it here.

Tbh fertility is such a highly triggering subject for so many people that it feels insensitive to be speculating on it for anyone, she provides us with enough undeclared ads and an active subscription scam to comment on that we don’t need to do this?
Ha, agreed! Also, who cares? Just because she’s fat that doesn’t mean it’s the only reason she wouldn’t be able to get pregnant.

She needs therapy, STAT.

• Heart
Ha, agreed! Also, who cares? Just because she’s fat that doesn’t mean it’s the only reason she wouldn’t be able to get pregnant.

She needs therapy, STAT.
Right? Like the fact fertility is so woefully under researched & care so under funded that the primary diagnosis most women receive is lose/gain weight is a bleeping travesty that has the potential to impact us all. We should all want better and as part of that do better!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
We’ll i

I know thin people who can’t have kids either. It’s not always about body size or being fat? There are also many fat women who have had healthy babies are are mothers so what you’re saying doesn’t actually make sense at all. Of course it’s better to be thinner it means less risk, but it definitely doesn’t mean a woman CANT have a baby purely because she’s fat. Sort it out love! Also if you *know* she wants a child you must be a friend and that’s kind of low sharing her personal feelings and thoughts to a thread if she’s told you in confidence. Grandma Dani V, is that you?

• Haha
I heard it from a friend, who heard it from her neighbour, who heard it from her dog, who heard it from the chickens 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she having therapy yet? It does my head in that she whinges on about her mental health but appears to do duck all about it!
Her cure is freebies, especially travel ones.
She doesn't want to see a therapist who might disagree with her and her theories.

• Haha
  • Heart
Her cure is freebies, especially travel ones.
She doesn't want to see a therapist who might disagree with her and her theories.
Exactly this! I've yet to hear her say she's turned down freebie travel or stay over because she's not 'well' enough to go. She always manages to miraculously recover when one of those is on the cards.

And her poor grandfather being wheeled out to entertain the masses so she can benefit from more freebies, something really not right with that fact he's not fully aware of what her motives are.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.