Callie Thorpe #4 The Con Corner, enabling Callie to make money standing on her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren is one who thinks she’s mega attractive when she’s an erection killer
Those eyebrows man - seriously hideous ! 🥸

She's also really masculine but thinks she's some sort of sex kitten stomping about in her polyester outfits and orange lipstick! Most peculiar!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those eyebrows man - seriously hideous ! 🥸

She's also really masculine but thinks she's some sort of sex kitten stomping about in her polyester outfits and orange lipstick! Most peculiar!
Does she (or her eyebrows) have a thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That Lauren just looks very angry all the time to me. Wow, didn't realise that Callie had put that much weight on, although it's nice to see her in something other than that black t-shirt.

Reactions: 8
I’m plus sized myself (have been 24/26 and now I’m usually a 20) so I know how it is being plus size but it looks like Callie can barely WALK in that story. It could be uncomfortable shoes or something but wow.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’m plus sized myself (have been 24/26 and now I’m usually a 20) so I know how it is being plus size but it looks like Callie can barely WALK in that story. It could be uncomfortable shoes or something but wow.
It’s happened across the board with plus influencers and it is scary, I’m a firm believer that diets don’t work and diet culture is bad but having a job where you don’t need to leave the house or physically do anything outside of your phone isn’t good for anyone, in the same way employers undertake desk checks or health and safety / risk assessments or wellness weeks their management should be doing better by them tbh. If these were musicians or actors their management would, what is the difference?! Minus talent obvs

Reactions: 4
Could be chub rub 😂 I hate summer purely for that reason!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So the ‘Woodland dinner’ was “expensive and not worth the money”. I bet if it had been a PR/AD it would have been AMAZING! Funny how when these things are being paid for out of their own pockets there’s a more truthful element……(she’s probably also trying to get a refund of some kind 😡)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So the ‘Woodland dinner’ was “expensive and not worth the money”. I bet if it had been a PR/AD it would have been AMAZING! Funny how when these things are being paid for out of their own pockets there’s a more truthful element……(she’s probably also trying to get a refund of some kind 😡)
Just looked at her Instagram, you are so right. She’s after a ‘come back again as a freebie‘. She’s just not used to paying for stuff. I think it looked beautiful. She couldn’t have hated it that much if she’s like to go back again as long as it’s #gifted

Reactions: 9
Just looked at her Instagram, you are so right. She’s after a ‘come back again as a freebie‘. She’s just not used to paying for stuff. I think it looked beautiful. She couldn’t have hated it that much if she’s like to go back again as long as it’s #gifted
She didn’t need to say anything if she didn’t like it. So many businesses struggling and a word like that from an influencer can impact a business.
All she could say is “I had a good time with my friends” or nothing at all

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She didn’t need to say anything if she didn’t like it. So many businesses struggling and a word like that from an influencer can impact a business.
All she could say is “I had a good time with my friends” or nothing at all
Agreed! It’s a vile thing to do when you have a quarter of a million followers. Why not encourage people to go since it’s so beautiful etc? Oh yeah cos she’s not being paid to say it !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I used to be jealous of her garden space but not since seeing how everyone can just stare at you from their balcony. I’m sure the neighbours love it when shes in the hot tub and he’s cooking a pizza :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The pedantic cow knows so much about fine things *Chef kisses*

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s such vacuous criticism as well because she doesn’t do her audience any favours by saying what she enjoyed/what she didn’t think was worth it. Like Callie, what did you eat? Was their a wine list. It's totally pointless if she won't qualify her decision not to eat there again. AA Gill she is not.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How can you objectively review anything on value for money when huge portions of your life are entirely subsidised by brands?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.